Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In (6524 Views)

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! / New Update Whatsapp Android Allows Users To Notify Contacts When They Change The / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Ebukaidoko(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning everyone and happy new month to u all. This morning I'm going to teach some steps on how u can send app through ur whatsapp messenger for those that don't know it yet. It doesn't matter whether u are using the real whatsapp or the mod whatsapp( whatsapp plus or GB whatsap), all can do it perfectly. Now the procedures:

1. Locate the app u wanna send using any file explorer, e.g ES file explorer.
2. Change the apk format to PDF or jpg format by renaming it and save it
3. Move the already converted document to Download folder.
4. U can now send it as a document or an image
5. The receiver will now download it and convert it back to apk, that's all.
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by TDonald: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
How do you send an app downloaded from playstore?

1 Like

Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Ebukaidoko(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2016
TDonald:

There is an app in google play known as MyAppSharer. Open the app, search for the app that you have installed, check apk and select share. The app would take some time and build the apk. You can then close the app. The apk of the file is located in /sdcard/MyAppSharer

This does not require rooting your phone and works only for apps that are currently installed on your phone
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by TDonald: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Ebukaidoko:

There is an app in google play known as MyAppSharer. Open the app, search for the app that you have installed, check apk and select share. The app would take some time and build the apk. You can then close the app. The apk of the file is located in /sdcard/MyAppSharer

This does not require rooting your phone and works only for apps that are currently installed on your phone

Thanks
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Ebukaidoko(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2016
U Are Welcome
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by druxy(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2016
op..you sure say the apk no go spoil after renaming and sent?
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Ebukaidoko(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2016
druxy:
op..you sure say the apk no go spoil after renaming and sent?

yea it will not.
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by STPEACE10: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2016
I go De happy if this process go work out oh
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by richez25(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
1. Like the op said and wrote up there.. It works and wont corrupt after sendin.. Been usin that method even b4 whatsapp launch it document send platform.. Its also very gyd in sendin coded files u dont want anoda person to see.. Changin the file format makes it less obvious to an unintendin user..

2. For those who still cant send app downloaded frm playstore.. Just use es file xplorer.. After u av downloaded the app u want and installed it.. Open ur es xplorer.. U wud see apps, it will display all the appd on ur fone.. Select the one u which to send and click on the option button or the three dots ... By the down right corner on ur screen. U Wu's see share, choose which ever means u which to share wit, and thats it..

Thanks..

NB: u can also backup wit the es file explorer to ur ext mcard...
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Sunnystooth(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ebukaidoko:

Hello, i thought Xender, FlashShare and the likes can share installed apps too, can't they?
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Ebukaidoko(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sunnystooth:

Hello, i thought Xender, FlashShare and the likes can share installed apps too, can't they?

Yea they can bt to those closer to u, but with this one u can send to those that are not within ur reach
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Sunnystooth(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ebukaidoko:

Yea they can bt to those closer to u, but with this one u can send to those that are not within ur reach

Alright, thanks for the tip. Let me download the app.
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by fileorgin: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
thanks for sharing man such a nice article https://psiphon.me/
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by Tobitrueman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
TDonald:

Download ES file explorer, open and click "apps" locate the downloaded app, tap and hold for some seconds then click "backup" after that check backup folder for the app
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by bravesoul247(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2017
Ebukaidoko:

This world de fear me now. Everything has advanced.
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by bravesoul247(m): 1:01am On Aug 18, 2017
I can now share apps from this my Tecno Camon CX
Re: How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In by ElizabethWe: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Sending app via WhatsApp is very simple and easy. You need not even install any Whatsapp or any external application. All you need to do is initiate the chat with your contact and send files from the clipboard to your friend. All these processes can be done without the help of an agent, website, server or any other third party application. Here you check this https://www.aucklandconcretedriveways.co.nz/ and get more new tips for materials. These are simply fundamental functions of the Android operating system which is quite similar to iPhone's operating system in terms of connectivity.

(1) (Reply)

How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) / Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone / Unlimited Glo 48 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.