Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Manolo Blahnik, Vetements Collaboration Focuses On The Hangisi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Manolo Blahnik, Vetements Collaboration Focuses On The Hangisi (356 Views)

This Polly Pocket Fashion Collaboration Is Pure ’90s Nostalgia. Read Details! / Nike Easing Out Of The Month With A Baller Collaboration!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manolo Blahnik, Vetements Collaboration Focuses On The Hangisi by greentrends: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Manolo Blahnik’s Hangisi shoe will be thrust into the spotlight at the Vetements spring show during the Paris Couture on Sunday. Manolo Blahnik is one of 18 brands working with Vetements this season, including Levi’s, Brioni and Juicy Couture.

Vetements designer Demna Gvasalia has — surprise — made a series of tweaks to the Manolo classic, removing the Hangisi’s sparkly signature buckle and transforming the satin shoes into a slingback, a court style, ankle boots and thigh highs. Working alongside Blahnik, Gvasalia also deconstructed the shoes, giving them frayed edges and unfinished closings as if scissors have been taken to them.

They will come in a range of bright colors and feature both brands’ logos stamped on the sole. The shoes will be sold in limited edition co-branded packaging and be available from select retailers and online at manoloblahnik.com.

“I am excited about collaborating with Vetements,” Blahnik said. “I think it is of the moment to mix different brands and wear them the way you want. I like the freedom of that — fashion shows have become so boring — hence why I was intrigued and said yes when they approached me.”Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-brisbane | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-melbourne

(1) (Reply)

Facial Mark Cream / Patrick Grant From Great British Sewing Bee / Launch Your Online Business In A Week And Make Sales On The Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.