Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia (25238 Views)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by dedons: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kk
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Revolva(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Must de go to mecca
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by win3k: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
The things yeye black people do just to worship other people religion
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by mmsen: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Most states aren't. Infact, only Lagos has had leaderships that 'try'. Do you know why? Lagos is the eyes of Nigeria and they dare not fail. As soon as any Governor of Lagos state wants to nap, they will call him out on social media or by the civil society groups.

My advice is that other states should emulate Lagos in holding their leaders accountable. Abuja people are too docile to do that and that's why they have a dead leadership before El Rufai came into office and after he left.

Imagine a small state like Bayelsa, with too much revenue, tiny land mass and population to spend on, yet they owe workers salary. What about Osun and AregbeRascal?

You've never heard of Cross River or Akwa Ibom State(s)?
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by dammytosh: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
My question is: when these our 'Leaders/rulers' make this type of journey, who foots the bill? Let us not forget that they carry a retinue of aides along.

We have been inundated with pictures of GEJ and his entourage in Israel on pilgrimage and Buhari and his, in Saudi Arabia. Is this not waste and legitimised corruption? Can't these people perform their religious obligations with their personal money and not drag us into it? Must Nigeria pay for everything they do?

Imagine the MD of a company going on pilgrimage with the company's staff and money. If really we want to reduce cost of governance, we should start from insignificant things like this that don't impact on our well-being as a people.

#Change begins with us doing things differently.

Spots on Bro.

This is sense
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by rozzygold1(f): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na God go punish you undecidedNa God go punish you
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by RonJeremy: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
The saddest thing about Nigerians and faith is that we left our ancestral gods to travel several 1000s of miles to pray to a foreign god that does not know us. We keep wondering why we are primitive people. The governor of Kogi State is an example of blackness at it's worse, 41 years old man with 3 wives and several concubines(I assume).
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Aromas: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
Guy calm down. I'm also an ebira man but I don't like this. The state is in disarray and he leaves for pilgrimage, something he can always do later?
No be unto salary? Any other thing is baseless. Our leaders are open to criticism and commendation. We look at issues at different quarters. Abi u bi salary earner? grin
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by 4nobody4every1: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
modath:

God is just too merciful.... if it were to be Sango or Amadioha, the kain thunder..... lipsrsealed

Kogi people just aren't lucky with administrators!! What a pity..
Some of these politicians needs to be stoned to death, going to hajj for so-called prayers while the citizenry he is supposed to govern are in pains & agony, what kind of heart do Nigeria politicians have?....l give up on Nigeria angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Mrfred43(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
U guys shuld take a look at d cap, if na Naija e go gree enter this type of motor? Greedy nigeria leader!
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by visita: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:

No be unto salary? Any other thing is baseless. Our leaders are open to criticism and commendation. We look at issues at different quarters. Abi u bi salary earner? grin
Adayi, that salary issue is enough to sit his ass down and get some serious work done. Pilgrimage isn't running away. Yes I am a salary earner but I don't work for the state government, but put yourself in those people's shoes.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Aromas: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
Adayi, that salary issue is enough to sit his ass down and get some serious work done. Pilgrimage isn't running away. Yes I am a salary earner but I don't work for the state government, but put yourself in those people's shoes.
Avor wameh, I want u 2 know dat business in governance is a big adventure. Do ur best and leave d rest, may God Almighty uplift u higher in your chosen career, I've 8 relatives working as civil servant in Kogi State. In as much d civil servant workers keep mute on salary palaver without constructive criticism to the government, what do u expect the people should do? Currently now in Ondo State, workers have call-off their strikes after one month at home, at the negotiation table, both the NLC leaders and representatives of the government later settle to pay workers one month out of six months. So what is the essence of the strike then? I understand your plight bro, but the issue remain that, dis 2016, government workers we work for 12months and receive 5 or 6months salary. grin
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Beautymc(f): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
Guy calm down. I'm also an ebira man but I don't like this. The state is in disarray and he leaves for pilgrimage, something he can always do later?
Am also an Ebira babe. How many times has ur president travel out of the country despite the hardship in the country?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by alizma: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:
God bless my governor!
Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello
Ozi Madikoko, Ozi Oboro. Ohiku Anebira Oserewu.
Haters can choose btw river niger or river benue b4 jumping into it. Anebira Mivi
I rep my people till death.
Ebira for sure

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
yahaya bello my mentor carry on
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
donteflon:
yahaya bello my mentor carry on
I vividly remember blasting pple that criticise my governor that he was ban from traveling I guess dey can see he already there... for all the haters face me so I reply u with my wisdom teeth
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by afla: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
This are pictures from his recent trip. During Ramadan, mecca is not scanty. Bello lies again
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by yakubuadeiza(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
My question is: when these our 'Leaders/rulers' make this type of journey, who foots the bill? Let us not forget that they carry a retinue of aides along.

We have been inundated with pictures of GEJ and his entourage in Israel on pilgrimage and Buhari and his, in Saudi Arabia. Is this not waste and legitimised corruption? Can't these people perform
their religious obligations with their personal money and not drag us into it? Must Nigeria pay for everything they do?

Imagine the MD of a company going on pilgrimage with the company's staff and money. If really we want to reduce cost of governance, we should start from insignificant things like this that don't impact on our well-being as a people.

#Change begins with us doing things differently.

I support u 100+1..
The ultimate fact is, Nigerians has mixed religion with gorvanance.
Untill we lear to separate religion from politics and gorvanance, we can never achieve the desired developement.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
Guy shut up that hw u ebira hates urself. . if he is traveling is he traveling wt his cabinet or even d state
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
pple criticise my governor and forget to see wada as the cause of their predicament. ... ebira learn to be wise to speak gud of ur broda... igalla nd okun are nt happy
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
Adayi,
off topic

if you don't mind me asking, a you a Muslim or Christian?
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Joavid:

off topic

if you don't mind me asking, a you a Muslim or Christian?
if u ask me any stupid question I we prove ur foolishness. .. I am a learnant colleague. hope u hav heard abt that word in the court of law
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
donteflon:
if u ask me any stupid question I we prove ur foolishness. .. I am a learnant colleague. hope u hav heard abt that word in the court of law
those that mean because someone governs a state he can not relate with God....
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
donteflon:
those that mean because someone governs a state he can not relate with God.... there are some career assassination by pple who dont know in details but only bemoan from unreliable and biased view to make their own personal opinions. am proud of bello
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by nortcentrallord(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
And this is to prove what? Rubish.

Even some chief Zombies are receiving sense already on this thread. Lol.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Obajemustapha(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
thank u man 4 I see someone who see ma views am nt against cause I don't him as a person but him as a governor dat am against to because walahi to be frank d by ain't working no shit in our state only to spoil d little we have nd cause heavy hardship in d state claiming dat dia z no money but yet dia to go and celebrate a grand birthday nd call celeb musicians to celebrate nd share our money out which u say dia z nt oh afta collecting 20billon as bail out fund nd yet nt pay workers nd pensioners dia 7 months nd still count salary nd have d mind to leave d state work force to be on total melt down as oda bodies like d banks nd NLC join KSU on dz strike nd still have mind to say u are traveling out for Umrah nd expect God to nt punish u nd answer ur prayers ba with d course from civil servants on u abi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by Obajemustapha(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
visita:
thank u man 4 once I see someone who see ma views am nt against cause I don't him as a person, but him as a governor dat am against because walahi to be frank d guy by no chance ain't working no shit in our state only to spoil d little we have nd cause heavy hardship in d state claiming dat dia z no money but yet dia to go and celebrate a grand birthday nd call celeb musicians to celebrate nd share our money out which u say dia z nt oh afta collecting 20billon as bail out fund nd yet nt pay workers nd pensioners dia 7 months nd still count salary nd have d mind to leave d state work force to be on total melt down as oda bodies like d banks nd NLC join KSU on dz strike nd still have mind to say u are traveling out for Umrah nd expect God to nt punish u nd answer ur prayers ba with d course from civil servants on u abi d man has being floop since he came till nw ba
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Obajemustapha:
thank u man 4 once I see someone who see ma views am nt against cause I don't him as a person, but him as a governor dat am against because walahi to be frank d guy by no chance ain't working no shit in our state only to spoil d little we have nd cause heavy hardship in d state claiming dat dia z no money but yet dia to go and celebrate a grand birthday nd call celeb musicians to celebrate nd share our money out which u say dia z nt oh afta collecting 20billon as bail out fund nd yet nt pay workers nd pensioners dia 7 months nd still count salary nd have d mind to leave d state work force to be on total melt down as oda bodies like d banks nd NLC join KSU on dz strike nd still have mind to say u are traveling out for Umrah nd expect God to nt punish u nd answer ur prayers ba with d course from civil servants on u abi d man has being floop since he came till nw ba
yahaya bello as not done anything
wrong to be put on vilification leading to
career assassination. the problem kogi
as is tribalism. believe me no father
would extremely want to condemn his
son. how wch its was a Yoruba man or
igalla man they wouldn't be an affront
to their personality in public manner.
the sitting governor have two major
critics though its now depends on
individual general view of those ethnics
group. by the way less than a year in
office Shldnt be a noise factor to be
considered. u cud confirm from agencies
wch as being paid their salary in kogi. to
me all debt by the previous cant be
lifted at once. let see how the bail out
goes they needed 50billion and cbn
provided 20billion remaining 30billion and
fed govt as even put a stop to bail out.
now dont u tink its now involves sense of
wisdom to apply in this case. nobody in
this forum as condemn wada for owing
salary or do u tink its was even a nice
ideal seeking bailout by any govt who
want prosperity. let dont serve as a
lover of critics. than to be the keepers
of kogi dreams... was he the cause of ksu strike from initial?
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
donteflon:
yahaya bello as not done anything
wrong to be put on vilification leading to
career assassination. the problem kogi
as is tribalism. believe me no father
would extremely want to condemn his
son. how wch its was a Yoruba man or
igalla man they wouldn't be an affront
to their personality in public manner.
the sitting governor have two major
critics though its now depends on
individual general view of those ethnics
group. by the way less than a year in
office Shldnt be a noise factor to be
considered. u cud confirm from agencies
wch as being paid their salary in kogi. to
me all debt by the previous cant be
lifted at once. let see how the bail out
goes they needed 50billion and cbn
provided 20billion remaining 30billion and
fed govt as even put a stop to bail out.
now dont u tink its now involves sense of
wisdom to apply in this case. nobody in
this forum as condemn wada for owing
salary or do u tink its was even a nice
ideal seeking bailout by any govt who
want prosperity. let dont serve as a
lover of critics. than to be the keepers
of kogi dreams... was he the cause of ksu strike from initial?
the problem with Nigeria is
malicious slandering. . . few month
ago some said at aisha buhari book
launch yahaya bello donated
70million but I wonder who wud
hav cook dat story up, some said having
affairs with aisha buhari I still
wonda too... what I didnt hear
wat dem saying aisha buhari as a
son or daughter for him. pple of
kogi the okun and igalla channel
ur grievances to the grave yard
if u are by one who do. any
sitting governor cant be ban for
a mere salary own if probably tru
he is owing. I no d governor as bin
facing challenges from debt in
previous time. and he as started
making payment of salary to
worker who meet up guildlines
demand from the change
administration. yahaya bello is
just being simple wada would hav
gotten a self contain prison at
kirikiri or kuje prison. I wud want
him to expose wada and stop
hiding wada sins for his
castigation... am a proud lover of
politics and I we always be
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia by donteflon(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
donteflon:
the problem with Nigeria is
malicious slandering. . . few month
ago some said at aisha buhari book
launch yahaya bello donated
70million but I wonder who wud
hav cook dat story up, some said having
affairs with aisha buhari I still
wonda too... what I didnt hear
wat dem saying aisha buhari as a
son or daughter for him. pple of
kogi the okun and igalla channel
ur grievances to the grave yard
if u are by one who do. any
sitting governor cant be ban for
a mere salary own if probably tru
he is owing. I no d governor as bin
facing challenges from debt in
previous time. and he as started
making payment of salary to
worker who meet up guildlines
demand from the change
administration. yahaya bello is
just being simple wada would hav
gotten a self contain prison at
kirikiri or kuje prison. I wud want
him to expose wada and stop
hiding wada sins for his
castigation... am a proud lover of
politics and I we always be
yahaya bello as always being a businessman even though he had wish a birthday party for himself. he as always equal to the task to be independent before joining politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Produce A ‘northern President’ 2019– Turaki / Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.