Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant (82233 Views)

Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches / Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
bro will let u no... wen the votng start..ave added u to the thread... will also send u a pm bro wink wink
Davecafary:

You got my support bro...but how do I go about the voting process Coz have never been part of one before.
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by MielBaker(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Lucas... Is craze worrying you?
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by sbabimbola(f): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
donbenedict:
well yes. If I like him. I am not marrying his job but him.. men are getting married to prostitutes so I dnt knw why u ladies won't reciprocate the gesture.

It's just pathetic.

I'll send your sis a pm.... so she go tell your mum the kind thing you dey yarn here!
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by donbenedict(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
sbabimbola:

I'll send your sis a pm.... so she go tell your mum the kind thing you dey yarn here!
what is the name of my sister?
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by wildikeman(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
To all the ladies that said over my dead body.. Careful what you wish for
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
wildikeman:
To all the ladies that said over my dead body.. Careful what you wish for

EPIC!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Stanzingerzy(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2016
From what i figured out now, dead bodies are even more best to have sex with?
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Onoriode5221: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Love or madness find out here �����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.