Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,019 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide (2185 Views)

New Site To Find Agric Buyers And Sellers / Ginger Buyers And Sellers / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by preewdata(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello house,This thread is for nairaland farmers to drop their contact email, area of specialization, phone number (optional) and location

we are reaching out to bridge the gap between BUYERS and SELLERS of Agricultural products.

if you are PRODUCING some Agricultural products IN A FARM then you are a SELLER

if you acquire Agricultural products in WHOLE SALE and distribute to the consumers,then you are a BUYER....

LETS GET STARTED TO REACH OUT TO MILLIONS

introduce yourself
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by fatytoy333(m): 2:50am On Jul 02, 2016
We are actively involved in production and sales of High quality cassava Flour, Cassava starch and Cassava grits. For your order/supply
Contact Muyiwa: 08067442590
Paerdegat10th.ng@mail.com/fatuyitoyin@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by preewdata(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
good one at fatytoy333..where are others?
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by bta01: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
[Iuote author=preewdata post=47103491]Hello house,This thread is for nairaland farmers to drop their contact email, area of specialization, phone number (optional) and location

we are reaching out to bridge the gap between BUYERS and SELLERS of Agricultural products.

if you are PRODUCING some Agricultural products IN A FARM then you are a SELLER

if you acquire Agricultural products in WHOLE SALE and distribute to the consumers,then you are a BUYER....

LETS GET STARTED TO REACH OUT TO MILLIONS
I am Azeez. I reside at Ibadan.I produce bitter kola, and want buyer both local and foreign for the produce.
I can deliver to Lagos for the foreign buyer on FOB. While the local buyer can contact me for discussion or negotiations.
I assure you will never regret dealings with me.
You can reach me on bfaaz2015@gmail.com or whatsapp 08171722854.

[/quote]
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by tradelinks: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2016
I am interested in sellers of premium cocoa seeds.
Leave me details at tradelinks2015@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by zazua: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
MAGNIFICATFARMS /FISHERIES, OWERRI, ASABA UMUAHIA. ( WE DEAL ON FISH FEED.... COPPENS , MULTI, ZEIGLER., VITAL, AQUAMAX, CROWN AND CHI..., FISH TANKS,FISH DRUGS, FINGERLINGS /JUVENILES.... HYBRID, TILAPIA, HETERO, DUTCH, CONSULTANCY /TRAINING) 07031329422
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by EgurefaPaul1976: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am looking improved seeds of green pepper.Sellers can reach me on 08037466409
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Agriman(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
I personally recommend aeroponics farming to all farmers....check here to see the 6 benefits that makes aeroponics a better option... http://www.agrobalm.com/2016/07/6-benefits-that-makes-aeroponics-better.html?m=1
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Spentgrains17: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dried or dry Brewery waste spent grains avaliable in tonnes for supplies to feedmills and farms , farmers to all part in nigeria prices varies to location ..call 09034393162 email babasolaadeniyi@gmail.co[/quote]
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by wavesofluck: 6:57pm On May 10, 2018
Do you need white Ijebu Garri and yellow Garri in large quantity.

Please call us today to place your order.

Call/Whatsapp: 07066880314

Maximum satisfaction is our watchword.

NB. Nationwide delivery Available.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by tonyimadu: 5:04am On May 11, 2018
we have okro and pepper plantation in Abeokuta. 09053034898
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Jephff001(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2018
Good day to you.

Do you require someone to help you source or supply certain products from the north western part of the country in large quantities.( minimum of 1ton) straight from the farm land produced or general markets as maybe required in a lesser than usual commodity price.

I deal specifically in the supply of the following in large quantities some of which include:
maize
beans (white, small white, olotu and oloyin)
Guinea corn / sorghum
millet
tomatoes
pepper
onions
pumpkin
date fruit
tiger nuts
hibiscus flower
Castor seeds
Delivery can be made to any part of the country as may be desired by the client
Please feel free to contact me, if you require any of the above products. Thank you.
Tel: 07033939981(call and whatsapp); 08076976172 call only; nelsonjephthah@yahoo.com
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by adebowaleadenaya: 6:08am On May 11, 2018
I have Point of cage Layers for sale in ifo, Ogun state. 08035136002 for watsapp or call
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by adebowaleadenaya: 6:11am On May 11, 2018
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Ephiezy4real(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2018
In need of steady supply of cassava in Ada, Osun state. Cassava farmers in Ada, Ikirun and it's environs should pls call 08136903541
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by DevtekTanks(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2018
Super Strong Water Magnetizer Device For Agricultural Farming Irrigation.

What does a magnetic water conditioner (water magnet) do?
Plant leaf-burn from saline waters is reduced, and the effects of salinity in soil on plant growth (water-stress, stunted growth, leaf-burn and salt build-up) are reduced considerably and often prevented altogether, depending on the level of salinity and on the choice of plants. So can therefore deal with some very bad water qualities!

Reduce the effects of salinity
After magnetic treatment water with higher than normal levels of SALT can be used for irrigation without harmful effects to plants. Our Magnetic Water Conditioner (water magnet) in most cases will prevent leaf burn, reduce sodium and chloride build up in plant tissue and reduce sodium and chloride build up in soil. Soil tests prove it. Sodium, chloride and salinity build-up from using saline waters will not only stop happening, previous salt build-up will leach through and the soil will return to where it was before.

Call on us anytime you like!!!!!!!!!
Contact Devtek Tanks - 08033241375 or 08172019307
www.devtektanks.com

Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by wavesofluck: 4:47am On May 15, 2018
Do you need white Ijebu Garri and yellow Garri in large quantity.

Please call us today to place your order.
Call/Whatsapp: 07066880314

Maximum satisfaction is our watchword.
NB. Nationwide delivery Available.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Dayssie08(f): 5:26am On May 15, 2018
Looking for table sized catfish (clarias and heterobranchus hybrid) contact me. Delivery can also be arranged . Contact Ada on 08102194949
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Jephff001(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2018
Hello House!
Good news!!! I'm Nelson. We have hibiscus flowers, soya beans, beans, maize, millet, guinea corn(soghurm), cassava, ginger and cashew nuts all available in tons and bags. The better news is delivery is available to all parts of Nigeria.
Tel - 07033939981(call n whatsapp), 08076976172 (call)
E-mail - jephthahatawodi@gmail.com
Do make that contact and partake in a pleasant business experience.
Have a nice day ahead!
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Cashflow77(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2020
We supply dried and raw cashew nut and biter kola to any ready to buy buyers. Interested buyers should reach us on:09038658324 E-mail:emmission77@gmail.com

DM: 09038658324
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by ablavi01: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Pls I need raw cashew but from Ogbomoso
50-48 nor
Pls identity if you have genuine source or farmer
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Fortune1ng: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
I need large quantity of soybeans

Thanks
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by fullofgrace(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
I supply Ogbono to any part of the country
Both New and Old.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business / Fencing Of Farmland / Is 1million Naira Enough To Start Up A Pig Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.