Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? (9539 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by fingard02k(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Will you allow your wife, girlfriend or fiancé to wear this cloth with you to event?

SEE THE UNCENCORED PHOTOS 18+ Here >>>>> http://www.enzyhub.com/omg-will-you-allow-your-wife-to-wear-this/
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by fingard02k(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by Taiyescott(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
No way!
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by donbenedict(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
She wouldn't even allow herself wear it

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Only in tha bedroom

1 Like

Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by LordZero(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
HELL NAH
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nope
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
i can only imagine myself putting it on in d bedroom with lala grin
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by eph12(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why not?
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by onstelly(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Even if he allows me, I won't allow myself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by MOHE: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Devilish!
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by fingard02k(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
eph12:
Why not?

After all there is love in sharing (her with your neighbors)
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by eph12(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
fingard02k:

After all there is love in sharing (her with your neighbors)
Of course. That's how nice I am.
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by patola080(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
onstelly:
wot is bad in dat we c many bad of dis every day
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
LADIES cry always, that they are been cheated, but they lack adequate reasoning, not knowing that they spearhead the whole process.

They always prove to be just objects of mere satisfaction
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by onstelly(f): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
patola080:
wot is bad in dat we c many bad of dis every day
I don't understand you please.
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
onstelly:
Lol... I think its just the fact that it's transparent if not I will permit it if we are going out together but I doubt permit this transparent skirt...
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by Thobiy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
She wouldn't even allow herself wear it
grin
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by Thobiy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
[b]NO[\b]
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by rosy1992(f): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yes in her dreams
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by cindybaby22(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
this is extreme nau... cheesy
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by onstelly(f): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I think its just the fact that it's transparent if not I will permit it if we are going out together but I doubt permit this transparent skirt...
Hahaha how are you
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by allytinted: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
ds ur obsession with lala get as e b o.....anyway gud luck to u in ur quest for lala
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by fingard02k(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
eph12:
Of course. That's how nice I am.
Ezigbommadu
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha how are you
I'm good dear but honestly smiling as I am replying you...
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:

I'm Lala grin
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by onstelly(f): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I'm good dear but honestly smiling as I am replying you...
Hahaha serious pls don't stop smiling oh
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha serious pls don't stop smiling oh
hahaha it's as good as saying you will be checking on me once in a while at least...
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by onstelly(f): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha it's as good as saying you will be checking on me once in a while at least...
That remains me, you have a team you are supporting already
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by dikeigbo2(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
She is fantastically corrupting people grin with her see through things shocked
Re: OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? by LordScent(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordZero:
HELL NAH

From one Lord to another, i say with you HELL NAH cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / What Women Want / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.