Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) (8225 Views)

Private Tutors Needed At Summa Academy Nigeria / Contact Me Private Home Teacher In Any Subject-in Benin-city / Home Tutors Needed At Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Kitulu(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tutors and Teachers Needed
Enjoy teaching and helping others learn? How about you maximize your time and get paid for your skill.
We are looking for private tutors and teachers who can teach students of all ages. Do you specialize in primary school, secondary or even university level education? Great, you are in high demand and we need tutors.

Let us link you with parents and students who are in demand of your services.

About Kitulu
Kitulu is an online platform connecting local service providers with clients. With our ecosystem created with security , safety and transparency in mind, Kitulu is on a mission to modernize how business is done in Nigeria.

You set your own rate and get paid weekly.
You can pick up as many jobs as you want. Already have a fulltime job but want to work with us part time? Great! You completely decide your availability and set your rates.

Still not convinced ?

There is a 10,000 bonus for signing up with us. (Conditions apply)

Make your own hours, set your availability and get paid weekly !

How much can i make ?
That’s up to you. Since you determine your availability.
The more available you are, the more you can make .

Who should apply?
Anyone with a passion for teaching, has experience and the necessary educational background. Once we discuss your qualifications and background , we can get you started quickly.

What’s the process ?
In the interest of our high value clients, we do a thorough background check and meet every service provider in person. Our friendly meeting is to go over all the fine details, verify any certifications and collect information . We look forward to hearing from you.

How to apply?
Simply signify your interests by dropping your phone numbers here as a comment and we would give you a call. Alternatively, you could send a mail to info@kitulu.com with your full name and phone number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by olabisiano76(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kitulu:
Enjoy teaching and helping others learn? How about you maximize your time and get paid for your skill.
We are looking for private tutors and teachers who can teach students of all ages. Do you specialize in primary school, secondary or even university level education? Great, you are in high demand and we need tutors.

About Kitulu
Kitulu is an online platform connecting local service providers with clients. With our ecosystem created with security , safety and transparency in mind, Kitulu is on a mission to modernize how business is done in Nigeria.

You can pick up as many jobs as you want. Already have a fulltime job but want to work with us part time? Great! You completely decide your availability and set your rates.

Still not convinced ?

How much can i make ?

Who should apply?
Anyone with a passion for teaching, has experience and the necessary educational background. Once we discuss your qualifications and background , we can get you started quickly.

What’s the process ?
In the interest of our high value clients, we do a thorough background check and meet every service provider in person. Our friendly meeting is to go over all the fine details, verify any certifications and collect information . We look forward to hearing from you.

How to apply?
Simply signify your interests by dropping your phone numbers here as a comment and we would give you a call. Alternatively, you could send a mail to info@kitulu.com with your full name and phone number.
am interested this is my no 08060032775
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by luvtoteach(f): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Am interested and also a qualified and experienced teacher 08170511108
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by azelab: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
I am interested, my number is 08138038050.
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Aje2(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have sent u message on your mail. 08166915757
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by emmykingsok(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kitulu:

About Kitulu

Still not convinced ?

How much can i make ?

Who should apply?

What’s the process ?

How to apply?

Interested, 08068762816
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by kunlegboye(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Interested:08132245767
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by kettle84(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
I am interested ,this is my 08035577711
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Otunbalai(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Appliedmaths(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kitulu:

About Kitulu

Still not convinced ?

How much can i make ?

Who should apply?

What’s the process ?

How to apply?

Location?
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by GentleNaaz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kitulu:

About Kitulu

Still not convinced ?

How much can i make ?

Who should apply?

What’s the process ?

How to apply?
I have over 3 years teaching experience (sciences)
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Globalhustler(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
I am interested , I stay in lagos/abeokuta. My number 07039450095.
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by ademasta(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by olutoscene(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
0902 033 7681
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by olutunde12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
interested
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by benbreeze: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
07031677958,this is a privilege i hope to be consider for
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by oladele239(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Reach me 08160583728
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by bayodele73(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
07034765350...I'm interested.
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by knowler(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kitulu:

About Kitulu

Still not convinced ?

How much can i make ?

Who should apply?

What’s the process ?

How to apply?
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by ambitiousLord(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
08138868752.....I'm interested
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by jayplect(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
pls contact me...08027075740
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by soulminister(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Nlevel(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by gadala4(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by bhiggbozz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by leomino(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2016
I'm in interested. 08108871841..
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Shininstar30(f): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by felai: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Knowler

Kitulu

Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Ebelemiriam: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2016
0705 307 1902
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by cumz(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2016
location??
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by Sammy75(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Am interested & qualified, my number: 08030780382
Re: Home Tutors Needed! (any Subject) by ncpat(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At A New Firm / How To Apply For SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018 / Applicants Into The Nigerian Navy Batch 23/24 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.