Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex (6470 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Are you the "Bob the Builder" ? That can fix anything grin cheesy mend me now please. tongue

Give me ur heart, i will mend it and together we can heal it grin
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Passes the face towel to my TrapQueen and consoles her ... Love you baby... kiss

Uuuhhhh...tnx for d Love boo. wink
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Well we've only heard from one party and people are dishing out curses to the other party. Smh.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Give me ur heart, i will mend it and together we can heal it grin

I think the best way is to UnCloth me first, take off my bra so can take my heart out and mend it wink grin and wouldn't be nice if you will fix it on your cold weather room? kiss
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I think the best way is to UnCloth me first, take off my bra so can take my heart out and mend it wink grin and wouldn't be nice if you will fix it on your cold weather room? kiss

Nope i don't mend that way.......i don't take adventage of my work smiley
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Nope i don't mend that way.......i don't take adventage of my work smiley

OK then how you can mend my broken heart?
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Mortiano(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:
Ex,

The worst thing you can do to a person is know their bad relationship experiences and do exactly the same thing to them.

I have never been played as artfully as you played me.

You involved your family and my family. You made me and my family believe you loved me. You proposed to me. For what? Money.

When you got what you wanted, you just stopped talking. Then I find out you used the money I gave to marry someone else.

How can you be so heartless? You knew my age. You knew my deepest desire was to find the man God meant for me so I could have a family. But you wasted my time anyway.

I do not understand how your family will allow you to do this to an innocent person as well.

I am a kind person. There is a lot of good nature in my heart. I did nothing bad to you. But you still saw me as a person who deserved no respect. Even though I gave you literally everything I had, all you gave me were lies.

Why not prey on someone younger, who will have a chance to rebuild and find their true love? Why not just work for money, be true to God, instead of scamming me?

I know now you weren't always talking to and visiting your sister, your school friend, your cousin. You were shopping around for someone to fvck with, talking dirty, seeing other girls because I didn't mean a thing to you.

I worked hard to know you, to understand you and to be the woman who would stand with you through time. I was faithful to my word and my promises - I was faithful to YOU. You only worked to manipulate me, to get something from me and then leave.

You killed my soul. It is unforgiveable.

You always said you feared God. You had better fear Him, because He has seen what you've done to me. He has seen your sinful acts to my family.

I hope you are cast into the fiery pits of hell to burn for all eternity. I don't wish you well.

But I won't be thinking about you anymore. All I will remember is an animal of a man who ruined my hope and my faith in human goodness.

Goodbye.
sorry dear for ur pain
i can feel ur pain; pls permission to pm u
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

OK then how you can mend my broken heart?

By "FORMATTING IT" of the "PAST VIRUS" thereby leaving it will with a "CLEAN SLATE" grin
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

By "FORMATTING IT" of the "PAST VIRUS" thereby leaving it will with a "CLEAN SLATE" grin

grin just make sure It won't hurt me while you do the procedure.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin just make sure It won't hurt me while you do the procedure.

You won't even feel an 'itch' grin
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Jay542(m): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Just kidnap him until his wife should marry another man. And be giving him 50# fufu every 2-3days. God won't judge you.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

You won't even feel an 'itch' grin

Lol. What your siggy mean? cheesy
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:22am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. What your siggy mean? cheesy

Lets start by going to that hotel i once promise u
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lets start by going to that hotel i once promise u

grin Lol. Mi like it so much.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin Lol. Mi like it so much.

Oya do the needful grin
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:50am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Oya do the needful grin

grin I'm coming to help you out.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin I'm coming to help you out.

What can i do to win a private chat with you... grin
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:53am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

What can i do to win a private chat with you... grin

Were having private conversation now grin . Look around us. You see no one is awake, just you and me.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:56am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Were having private conversation now grin . You see no one is awake, just you and me.

Lolz....yeah it may look private now but we can't guarantee the privacy within the day, you know
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Blackfire(m): 3:11am On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:
Ex,

The worst thing you can do to a person is know their bad relationship experiences and do exactly the same thing to them.

You involved your family and my family. You made me and my family believe you loved me. You proposed to me. For what? Money.

When you got what you wanted, you just stopped talking. Then I find out you used the money I gave to marry someone else.

How can you be so heartless? You knew my age. You knew my deepest desire was to find the man God meant for me so I could have a family. But you wasted my time anyway.

I do not understand how your family will allow you to do this to an innocent person as well.

I am a kind person. There is a lot of good nature in my heart. I did nothing bad to you. But you still saw me as a person who deserved no respect. Even though I gave you literally everything I had, all you gave me were lies.

Why not prey on someone younger, who will have a chance to rebuild and find their true love? Why not just work for money, be true to God, instead of scamming me?

I know now you weren't always talking to and visiting your sister, your school friend, your cousin. You were shopping around for someone to fvck with, talking dirty, seeing other girls because I didn't mean a thing to you.

I worked hard to know you, to understand you and to be the woman who would stand with you through time. I was faithful to my word and my promises - I was faithful to YOU. You only worked to manipulate me, to get something from me and then leave.

You always said you feared God. You had better fear Him, because He has seen what you've done to me. He has seen your sinful acts to my family.

I hope you are cast into the fiery pits of hell to burn for all eternity. I don't wish you well.

But I won't be thinking about you anymore. All I will remember is an animal of a man who ruined my hope and my faith in human goodness.

Goodbye.

deep... It tell you..
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2016
People pay her no mind. Read her posts starting from www.nairaland.com/foolinlove/posts/25 forward. She is the same person as "stupedinluv". She claims to have been hurt by only one man but I guess that is enough sample size to justify the baseless filth on ALL men which she spouts.

Beyond her nicely worded texts, lies a troll consciously trying to cover up her weakness, debility, frustrations, feelings of inadequacy through the amplification of subtle aggression at her supposed source of inferiority. This is a classic case of the psychology of failing over-compensation.

Her attempt at self-alienation is infantile and laughable and if you had an IQ higher than room temperature, you had dismiss her irrational and illogical rants as the ramblings of a fevered mind going through an epiphany.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uuuhhhh...tnx for d Love boo. wink
cool coolbeautiful morning to you ... 5 days to go to the great day cool...
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by kunlexze(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Ma'am just try and move on
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by onstelly(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2016
cry
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
cool coolbeautiful morning to you ... 5 days to go to the great day cool...

Great day? Hahahaahah! It only means I'm getting older embarassed
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Great day? Hahahaahah! It only means I'm getting older embarassed
nah Boo... Are you afraid of death or the fact you are getting older or what Boo undecided
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
nah Boo... Are you afraid of death or the fact you are getting older or what Boo undecided

I juz don't wanna grow older.. I'm not scared of death boo.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I juz don't wanna grow older.. I'm not scared of death boo.
but you look very beautiful, even prettier and sexier than many persons younger than you...
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
but you look very beautiful, even prettier and sexier than many persons younger than you...

U only said tat coz Ur my honey boo boo grin buh honestly, I'm getting older na.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by TuneChi369(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

wink I know not all.
How are you na smiley
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:
Ex,

Goodbye.

So Sorry dear.

It beats me how someone can knowingly hurt someone they claim to love.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by ForeverYoung197(f): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
TuneChi369:
How are you na smiley

Still sleepy but need to wake up. I have so many things to do. U?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl / Is My Prick Small PICS / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.