Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! (13313 Views)

Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro In Good Working Condition For Sale / Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / How To Remove Frp {factory Reset Protection} On All Samsung Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! by Rokaybella: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello house
Please how can I do hard reset/ factory reset on this devic
The volume down + power button isn't working. The volume up + power only brings recovery mode, fast boot and normal boot!
Re: Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! by TundeSalamu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
why is no one talking about the tecno droid pad 7c pro, its good
Re: Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! by cashflowpc(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Very good tab! Just press power + volume up: You will see fast boot, normal boot, recovery mode etc.

Enter recovery mode, you will see the Android man lying dead somewhat. While there. Press and hold the power button and then volume up once. Don't press and hold the two of them at the same time, just press and hold only the power button and then volume up once: You will see the list where u can do factory reset there.

It took me like 6 good hours if not more to figure this out.

Goodluck.

By the way, I'm still looking for the recovery image of this device so I can back up my stock ROM in case. anybody with useful info should help. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! by Hayodave(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! by ubreeze(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Excellent response.
Thanks, it worked for me.

cashflowpc:
Very good tab! Just press power + volume up: You will see fast boot, normal boot, recovery mode etc.

Enter recovery mode, you will see the Android man lying dead somewhat. While there. Press and hold the power button and then volume up once. Don't press and hold the two of them at the same time, just press and hold only the power button and then volume up once: You will see the list where u can do factory reset there.

It took me like 6 good hours if not more to figure this out.

Goodluck.

By the way, I'm still looking for the recovery image of this device so I can back up my stock ROM in case. anybody with useful info should help. thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Missing Out Important Messages On Your MTN Line Until You Do This / Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) / Please Do Not Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.