Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) (11305 Views)

I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion / Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) / Badagry The New Lagos: Need A Land In Badagry Call Me 08079201118 or 08060989506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by mamagee6(f): 1:25am On Oct 13, 2009
Victoria Island. tongue
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by rayray7: 1:45am On Oct 15, 2009
Not only victioria island! Also look at ikeja gra, lekki, and alausa etc
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by LIVEISONE: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2009
Its a function of your Biz in view, Family, and several other variables etc I believe you ve been adequately briefed. You may Consider the following places
1, Ilupeju estate

2, Ketu GRA

3, Omole phase 1

4, Magodo

5, Ogudu GRA.

We render service with high level of integrity so its not just enough that you are coming from abroad, cos in some cases your potential Landlord would want to
know what you do for a living (if u r renting) in essence you too must have a ''clean slate'.
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by irohadis: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
@ rayray7

I must say that is just plain silly to hand over $40,000 to someone in Nigeria to help you buy a house without a paper trail. If you can wire it to your brother, you could as well wire it to your lawyer (leaving a paper trail) who would then check the docs. of the house against govt. database, pay the owner and collect receipt and docs on your behalf. You could also pay 2k to travel and conclude the transaction by yourself.

I must say that a lot of the bad stories I hear from people abroad are as a result of their carelessness. In the US, you don't give any one 40K without a paper trail. Why do you think you can do it in Nigeria? If your brother gave you a written acknowledgment for the payment, or you have some evidence that you gave the money to him, then you can use the law (yes Nigerian legal apparatuses -EFCC etc.) and repossess his business. Iron for Iron!

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by abbs: 1:32am On Nov 03, 2010
Guys,

I'm impressed with your responses, I have been in the UK 21 years and planning to relocate 90% in 4.5 years from now, I've started bit by bit by putting things on ground. I was visiting frequently until 3 years ago. I guess I need to intensify my visits to see what everyone is saying about Fashola. I'm planning to go into entertainment (films - nollywood to be precise as a producer) to bring my experience and knowledge to the industry by helping out in my own way to improve the industry. My Director was telling me the other day that Nollywood is now the 3rd largest industry in the world and even challenged me to go help out. I heard our good Governor is building a film village in Badagry.

On a different note, what do you guys think of Lekki free trade zone i.e buying land / properties for investment purposes. I saw some Estates in the area like Amen Estate and Olive Estate.

Cheers

Abbs
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 03, 2010
@ richiecookie, thirdeye, others. Am glad dat nigerians abroad are making efforts to contribute their quotas 2d development of this nation. More grease to ur elbows so that we can all move this nation to greater heights! But whatever ur plans do ur homework and wellcome home! .*****, For ur genuine property requests in lagos & environs dont hesistate to reach us.
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2010
@richiecookie, i just sent this to a brother of a client dats coming in for 2weeks xmas holiday. If u are interested in any of these or other areas pls let me know to make arrangement for u. SHORTLETS APARTMENTS FURNISHED& SERVICED: 5bedroom Detach house +BQ @VI -$700., 2/3bedroom flats @ PARKVIEW -$350. -$550., 3bedroom flats @ 1004 flats -$350., 2/3/4bedroom flats @ OLD IKOYI -$350. - $500., Exclusive 4bedroom penthouse @ OLD IKOYI - $600. THESE PRICES ARE DAILY CHARGES, SOME ARE NEGOTIABLE BASED ON NUMBER OF WEEKS. MOST OF THE APARTMENT HAS POOL, GYM, STEWARDS, DSTV E.T.C 08055327922
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2010
AVAILABLE &NEGOTIABLE 4SALE: 850sqm land @ OPEBI -CofO-30m., **725sqm land @ MAGODO ISHERI-CofO-20m., **Uncompleted cornerpiece bldg on 675sqm within an estate @ OJODU- 13m asking., **1acre land @ ALABA INTERNATIONAL AREA OJO -CofO-35m., **Cornerpiece 7 & half plots land (partly fenced) @ AMUWO ODOFIN SCHEME -CofO-150m., **934sqm +D/H opp. JAKANDE ESTATE by ECOBANK ISOLO -CofO-55m., **A solid/clean storey bldg CAN EASILY BE CONVERTED TO A DUPLEX @ lawanson SURULERE area on newly tarred street within a clean environ -CONSENT- 23m., **6 ROOMS BUNGALOW ON 542sqm LAND @ IGBOGBO IKORODU -Freehold- 5m., **27 Acres of land @ AGBOWA IKOSI IKORODU -1m per acre., **1 acre of land @ IJEDE IKORODU- 3m., **2plots @ OGIJO IKORODU -500K EACH., **2plots @ ARAROMI IKORODU -500K EACH., **1plot off IJEDE ROAD -800k., **50 acres land @ SHAGAMU TOWN CofO in process-CALL. For other locations
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by Harishm: 4:19am On Jan 12, 2012
Hello my Nigerians

I have a business proposal for those who would be interested .
This involves little investment but sure to fetch good returns .
Kindly contact me if interested .

I'm Harish from India .
This is a very lucrative business and everybody and anybody can do it .

Add me on Skype harishmohan05
Or email me harishmohan50@gmail.com
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by rastaman20(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Another Good topic, pls @all keep those tips coming and pls Educate us more on every issue that we must know , once you travel outside and back again especially spending more than Five Good Years, ground is not as you left it before
.If you can't beat them, don't join them but learn from peoples that was bitten before.School of thought, from the Prophet. JAH GUIDE. Pls teach us more.
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by yinkarose: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
Welcome back my brother i would advise you look at lekki area according to the central bank that is the fastest development in africa for now you can get a house in crown estate 4 bedroom maisonette is like 2m to 2.5m per annum land ranges between 22m to 30m per plot depending on the location
And since you are going into film production you have variety of locations from the village poor and rich environment in that area
for enquiry u can reach me on 07038845918 or 08028767970
Re: Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) by olufunkereal: 11:07am On May 04, 2017
Waoh!!!!Such an informative thread. So useful for foreigners returning back to Naija.

My name is Olufunke. I'm a real estate consultant. Someone asked about investing in Ibeju-lekki on this thread and that's why I decided to help with this.

Ibeju-lekki is the fastest developing area of Lagos state right now. Major capital developments are going on in this axis which include:
Lekki free trade zone
Deep seaport
Airport
4th mainland bridge
Dangote refinery
Dangote fertilizer
e.t.c

If you plan on ever coming back to Nigeria, please invest in Ibeju-lekki now. The cost of landed properties there is estimated to grow by over 500% in the next 7years. And it has already started doubling in just 2years. Lands that we sold for 400K in 2015 is already selling for 1.5M this 2017. And just like Lekki; lands that sold for 2M in 2004 are now going for over 200M.

Majority of our clients are based abroad. We help them successfully locate great options and also process the documents. For more details, you can contact us on

olufunkereal@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Item not available / Painting & Decoration POP And Screeding / BRAND NEW 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Awoyaya Area Of Lekki (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.