Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' (1374 Views)

Who Will Ask Obasanjo To Shut Up? - Shehu Dikko / Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (2) (3) (4)

Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2009
Have you observed that whenever you provoke an hausa man especialy a mopol they will ask 'me i dey crase?' instead of 'you dey crase?'. does it mean that 'i' means 'you' and 'you' means 'i' to them?
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2009
Disgusting thread. You've got issues man!

This topic should be in the racism and hatred section.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2009
Beaf:

shut up! how does it has to do with racism? are we not all the same race? do you even know the meaning of racism? About the question dont you watch home video or better still listen to comdey like night of a thousand laugh, this is a known fact, i just what to know why they talk like that, thats all!!
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2009
^You don't know the definition of racism and, no we are not the same race (do a little proper reading).
Also, this isn't the comedy and jokes section.

You might not like or realise it but, you are a racist. Resolve your issues.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2009
Bleep you! dont comment here again and let real people come in
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2009
^You own the forum now eh? Boko haramite.

Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by SeanT21(f): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2009
Beaf:

I do not think this thread is racist. He is just asking a simple question abi.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 1:40am On Sep 07, 2009
Dont mind the block head beef. I still told him i accept we are one race, u are forcing the word racism here. do you know my tribe if i may ask you. This is something we hear everyday from aboki gatemen and we see it in home video and most of our comedians use it. why are you getting mad over it. or is it beef as your Id suggest
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by pikadily(m): 1:50am On Sep 07, 2009
there is nothing simple in this question if its a question at all.Look at the title it looks like a statement and a question at the same time.Sounds like we got some idiot kids here on NL.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 2:02am On Sep 07, 2009
pikadily:

there is nothing simple in this question if its a question at all.Look at the title it looks like a statement and a question at the same time.Sounds like we got some idiot kids here on NL.
dont be myopic, apart from the title what is the first message i put inside? does it end with a question mark? maybe you are an idiot adult on NL!
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2009
^You really are stupid. angry

Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 2:24am On Sep 07, 2009
You just learnt that word ba, because you have repeatedly used it in all you comments or were you told to keep reciting it. Block head!! why didnt you say because you wash your head with cattle piss, that is how you loss your senses
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 2:28am On Sep 07, 2009
holymike47:

I just learnt that word ba, because I have repeatedly used it in all my comments or were I told to keep reciting it. I am a block head!!

Fool.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/178288_bathInUrine_jpg2d8a234b5a9487123f2d2e231ab2e5a7

Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 2:39am On Sep 07, 2009
Good!! You have finally accepted that, i dont know if there is still hope for you oo.Warning: you have been using your oga computer, if he wakes up and catch you, you are gone to your village again.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by nguage(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2009
Maybe holymike himself doesn't have good intentions by starting this thread, but I think you're taking this whole thing too serious. It's just a joke man, loosen up.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 2:54am On Sep 07, 2009
holymike47:

Good!! You have finally accepted that, i dont know if there is still hope for you oo.Warning: you have been using your oga computer, if he wakes up and catch you, you are gone to your village again.

You know you really want to call me "aboki", but u no get de liver.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by holymike47(m): 3:02am On Sep 07, 2009
Beaf:

You know you really want to call me "aboki", but u no get de liver.
Aboki is not a bad word, i think it means 'my friend'. sure if you wanna be one to me, no shakings!!!
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by babapupa: 3:38am On Sep 07, 2009
of all people, beaf too dey call pesin racist, wonders shall never end. lmao.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 3:43am On Sep 07, 2009
^My puppy follows me everywhere! Seeking attention. sad

holymike47:

Aboki is not a bad word, i think it means 'my friend'. sure if you wanna be one to me, no shakings!!!

No shakings wink
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by babapupa: 3:58am On Sep 07, 2009
you for don tell the bobo say you won become his aboki instead of fabricating fake racist outrage just to get his attention.

I hope you're happy now since you don become his aboki, lmao.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Beaf: 4:22am On Sep 07, 2009
See this guy sha. You no go lef me?

Don't worry, I will have a beer with you anytime I reach Lagos.
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by babapupa: 4:42am On Sep 07, 2009
aboki, stop getting paranoid and delusional, you'll be alright grin
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by kabola2009(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
Please my people take it easy with the poster, he may not know what he is doing in the real sense of it
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by pikadily(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2009
kabola2009:

Please my people take it easy with the poster, he may not know what he is doing in the real sense of it

Yes i concur.i have to after seeing him take a shower above.cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by AloyEmeka6: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
There is nothing I will not read on nairaland. cry cry cry
Re: Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
Blockheads having Beaf for dinner.

Seek Counsel From A Competent Ifa Priest(babalawo)- Wande Abimbola Warns / Overland Airways Escapes Mishap In Asaba / Press Release Of Osun Muslims On Ta'awumil Muslimeen