Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance (19132 Views)

Fill The Online Survey And Stand A Chance To Win A Brand New PS4!!! / The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? / Hulk Vs Doomsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Lana1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Not everybody has time to read the numerous issues of the different comics released on a regular basis. So someone came up with the idea of making moving pictures(movies, tv series) that portray what happens in comics. How does that make comic trash??

Even ur God of War is a portrayal of the Greek Mythology of which numerous comics and novels have been written about. That's why Floridax said even GoW was coined from comics.

So i dont understand where dis rubbish claims about comics being trash is coming from.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Lana1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
colossus2:

Aside reading your comic, have you seen where hulk displayed his ability? And also destroying a planet? That is the question
Going by all the world war and world breaker you guys have mentioned here, even iron man can't defeat him.
And who said Iron Man can defeat Hulk?? This is why i said some people here know nothing outside of the movies and video games they play.

So bcoz Tony knocked out Hulk with the Hulkbuster in Age of Ultron, u think he can defeat Hulk?? Lol. I laff in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by MJBOLT: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lana1:
And who said Iron Man can defeat Hulk?? This is why i said some people here know nothing outside of the movies and video games they play.

So bcoz Tony knocked out Hulk with the Hulkbuster in Age of Ultron, u think he can defeat Hulk?? Lol. I laff in Swahili.

Help me ask him o
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by MJBOLT: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kratos in Greek mythology

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Floridax(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Collinz2:
so that make comics useless and beside the movie make alot more money than comics so why still make it.

look dude am fucking tired of ya damn questions....if not for comics they wont be acting all these damn superhero movies...and for the rec ,comics aint useless ,if it was useless, there was'nt suppose to be a comics con all over the world.. And now comics con is in lagos...if comics was useless ,amazon,play store.itune,and other online stores will not be selling comics.. Comics might be useless to you.. But not to comics fans all over the world.....and comics has more fans than movies all over the world.....or if comics was useless, while did they open a very big comic con in lagos
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Floridax(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lana1:
Not everybody has time to read the numerous issues of the different comics released on a regular basis. So someone came up with the idea of making moving pictures(movies, tv series) that portray what happens in comics. How does that make comic trash??

Even ur God of War is a portrayal of the Greek Mythology of which numerous comics and novels have been written about. That's why Floridax said even GoW was coined from comics.

So i dont understand where dis rubbish claims about comics being trash is coming from.

bruh...pls help me tell these negros...what av been trying to tell them
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Floridax(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lana1:

and iron did'nt just knock hulk out with hulkbuster...
Hulkbuster is highly equided with nanobot...and nanobot supresses hulk power...
So hulk was not with full power when iron man was fighting em...cuz the nanobot from the hulkbuster was supressing Hulks power...
Just like lex using kryptonite against superman......
If not for the nanobot.. Ironman with his hulk buster would av been a tin can in hulks rampage...
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by colossus2: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
MJBOLT:

What planet are you from?who told you iron man can defeat the hulk
You are not serious.
And who told you Hulk can defeat Kratos undecided
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by MJBOLT: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
colossus2:

You are not serious.
And who told you Hulk can defeat Kratos undecided
The kratos you're talking about only has feats in the game outside the game world he is useless anybody can be untouchable in a video game

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Floridax(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2016
MJBOLT:

The kratos you're talking about only has feats in the game outside the game world he is useless anybody can be untouchable in a video game
am feeling bruh...hahahaha!!!
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by ogunsword(m): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2016
T3ndrils:

if you re pained, no offence meant. just gonna pretend as if i didnt see your rantings.
anyways it's pointless trying to explain things to you furtherly.. just stick around with your beliefs.

Kratos is a tough nut to crack. If anyone can do it, though, it would be either Hulk, Thor or Superman. And since superman can take out the Hulk, then the Man of Steel probably also has Kratos' number: http://pinstor.us/articles/hulk-vs-superman-a-fight-between-ultimate-strength-titans/
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by brightpre(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2016
kratos will anhiliate the hulk anytime,anyday.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
MJBOLT:

Your point is so stupid, I have to take some time off to laugh to my heart's content.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
this thread is ignorance haven. both the pro Hulk and pro Kratos are both stupendously ignorant!

firstly, the Olympian gods in GOW are greatly depowered to absolute wack level and are nothing compared to their Marvel comics version. the Zeus in marvel comics will destroy the whole of GOW Olympic roster with his hands tied behind his back and blind folded. that's to show you the power difference in the marvel comics and GOW are worlds apart... in fact its laughable to even compare both versions. Kratos with all his plot devices (which is the only thing that kept him alive all through the game) and Olympian freebies won't last a second against the Zeus in marvel.

that being said, hulk once went to Olympus and left everything in ruins.
Hulk has gone to hell, trashed the resident chief nd came back.
hulk once held the tectonic plates of a planet together so that it doesn't break in half.
hulk smashed an asteroid two times the size of earth with just one punch.
hulk has no soul so nothing for Kratos to pull out.
Hulk has lifted Thor's hammer and beat the living daylight out of Thor with it.
hulk doesn't need Bruce banner to exist, hulk can exist outside of Bruce banner.
hulk has swam through the molten magma of a planet and wasn't harmed.
hulk has punched through the fabric of reality.

that is the thing you want Kratos to fight? Kratos will die a quick and painful death.

4 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
this thread is ignorance haven. both the pro Hulk and pro Kratos are both stupendously ignorant!

firstly, the Olympian gods in GOW are greatly depowered to absolute wack level and are nothing compared to their Marvel comics version. the Zeus in marvel comics will destroy the whole of GOW Olympic roster with his hands tied behind his back and blind folded. that's to show you the power difference in the marvel comics and GOW are worlds apart... in fact its laughable to even compare both versions. Kratos with all his plot devices (which is the only thing that kept him alive all through the game) and Olympian freebies won't last a second against the Zeus in marvel.

hulk once held the tectonic plates of a planet together so that it doesn't break in half.
hulk doesn't need Bruce banner to exist, hulk can exist outside of Bruce banner.

that is the thing you want Kratos to fight? Kratos will die a quick and painful death.

But Kratos....
I mean he...
Remember when he....

Yeah!! I got nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Lana1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kaycee7:
But Kratos....
I mean he...
Remember when he....

Yeah!! I got nothing.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by somehowpenis(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Proffdada:

Song to calm hulk
kratos has the time stopper from the sisters of faith. Kratos has the eyes of medusa, kratos has the hand of midas, kratos has the blade of Zeus, kratos has the chain of Olympus and Kratos also flies.. in the world of make believe the hulk doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
kratos has the time stopper from the sisters of faith. Kratos has the eyes of medusa, kratos has the hand of midas, kratos has the blade of Zeus, kratos has the chain of Olympus and Kratos also flies.. in the world of make believe the hulk doesn't stand a chance.
My good friend, did you read this post? The Hulk stands more than a chance.
Screw Attack should do a Death Match between these two.
IyfeNamikaze:
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by somehowpenis(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kaycee7:
My good friend, did you read this post? The Hulk stands more than a chance.
Screw Attack should do a Death Match between these two.
lol i give up, he finished it all
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by teemy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
you need to watch when hulk 'visited' valhara in a dc comics anime. kratos would keep enraging the hulk to his own defeat. in death would keep coming back for more after escaping hades as gameboy727 rightly said. eternal battle eliminating landscapes
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by teemy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kaycee7:
But Kratos.... I mean he... Remember when he....
Yeah!! I got nothing.
lyfenamikaze sure went for an overkill there lolz
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by moshoodn(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

This sure is an overkill...

Team Hulk, over to you yippee!!

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Tonymic4life(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wow! I must say i enjoyed d argument here wit d illustration on both ends. Buh pls can God of War and d likes b played on an android phone and if yes,pls give me a sure link to download and pls state if dis games uses network or nt. No vex wit my plenty question, u guyz just made my nyt. Thanks as i await ur reply(s).
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Toroze(m): 1:20am On Sep 30, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

God in those days this what we call finishing asides that bruv you know what you speak off
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by uzoexcel(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
if its WoRLD WAR HULK version, i fear for KRATOS

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by uzoexcel(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
If it's world breaker version of the hulk,kratos stands no chance
Uchihaitaci:
This comparison is laughable! Do you guys even know who world breaker hulk is?
World breaker Hulk made the entire eastern part of the United states tremble just by walking. That's how strong he is. It'd be a one punch kill.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by asid(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
I think it should be Lobo vs Kratos, Hulk is far above his level
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=uzoexcel post=58163754]If it's world breaker version of the hulk,kratos stands no chance
[/quote
Exactly...alot of dudes here don't know the lore they are just casuals arguing blindly
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by samueldo4life(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2017
those of you calling hulk all sort of names i watch that you tube grin link and see the true power of a god grin
how can you compare a god to hulk. in that video kratos was compare to fight all mavel heroes. he just crushed and beheaded hulk as if hulk is nothing. kratos also confessed dat hulk is more stronger than oden son which means he also crushed thor. he was teleported by thor to earth in order for the full avengers to fight him because thor and hulk was no match for the god of war. i really enjoy dat video. i was lauging at those people calling hulk all sort of name '' word breaker,killer, planet destroyer, bla bla bla'' because its you people that give him those names. or if not that ''childish'' thing called comic. am so ashamed of you people. how can a mature people bring comics into this discussion. i like playing video games and i can boastfully say dat in public because its normal. its done both by children and adult. the word comic alone sound childish. not even you are reading it in based on literary composition oh, but viewing the pictures in cartoon content. what a shame i pity for you embarassed just embarrassing yourself in this forum. by your talks i can deliberately see that most of you are still under 14, or still in your 14. you are arguing dat hulk can smash kratos fine. use the likes of movies or something mature. even cartoon is still chadish but its reasonable, not comics.

your comics are fake . see how kratos kill hulk on that youtube video and even face all marvel herios '' the avengers'' as the true god of war
kratos also received bruces from hulk sha.

note;i not mean my words to be offensiveness. i did not insult anybody rather than telling u d truth. if u are angry am sory, but that does not stop the fact that u should be ashamed of yourself, that is if you are 18 and above.

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Reaper99(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kratos go win he just needs Pandora's box.....
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by samueldo4life(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Reaper99:
Kratos go win he just needs Pandora's box.....
if he uses pandora box hulk will not last a sec
whatct the youtube and see how hulk was beheaded with d blade of Olympus. he was crying like a babby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.