Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance (19131 Views)

Fill The Online Survey And Stand A Chance To Win A Brand New PS4!!! / The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? / Hulk Vs Doomsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by samueldo4life(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Uchihaitaci post=58287480][/quote] dude, stop deceiving yourself and watch that youtube link. you are the one who is arguing blindly. kratos just beheaded hulk. that was not even kratos maximum power yet he killed hulk and faces the full marvel heroes. he even defeated oden son and thor. kratos is a god slayer dude. stop deceiving others
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by samueldo4life(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2017
see how he killed your mighty hulk

1 Share

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by samueldo4life(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2017
what a shame on oden son

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
samueldo4life:
those of you calling hulk all sort of names i watch that you tube grin link and see the true power of a god grin
how can you compare a god to hulk. in that video kratos was compare to fight all mavel heroes. he just crushed and beheaded hulk as if hulk is nothing. kratos also confessed dat hulk is more stronger than oden son which means he also crushed thor. he was teleported by thor to earth in order for the full avengers to fight him because thor and hulk was no match for the god of war. i really enjoy dat video. i was lauging at those people calling hulk all sort of name '' word breaker,killer, planet destroyer, bla bla bla'' because its you people that give him those names. or if not that ''childish'' thing called comic. am so ashamed of you people. how can a mature people bring comics into this discussion. i like playing video games and i can boastfully say dat in public because its normal. its done both by children and adult. the word comic alone sound childish. not even you are reading it in based on literary composition oh, but viewing the pictures in cartoon content. what a shame i pity for you embarassed just embarrassing yourself in this forum. by your talks i can deliberately see that most of you are still under 14, or still in your 14. you are arguing dat hulk can smash kratos fine. use the likes of movies or something mature. even cartoon is still chadish but its reasonable, not comics.

your comics are fake . see how kratos kill hulk on that youtube video and even face all marvel herios '' the avengers'' as the true god of war
kratos also received bruces from hulk sha.

note;i not mean my words to be offensiveness. i did not insult anybody rather than telling u d truth. if u are angry am sory, but that does not stop the fact that u should be ashamed of yourself, that is if you are 18 and above.
First off, learn how to type. Your write-up was straining my eyes.
Now, Kratos is a video game character. Last I checked, video games are mainly works of fiction. So are comics. So if comics are fake, does that make video games real?
Video games are played by both kids and adults, comics are also read by both kids and adults. For ur info, adults began reading comics before they started playing games.
So, bro, please, next time you want to comment on a public forum, do some research. You have no idea how foolish and small-minded your post makes you look. That's why nobody has quoted you. Coz arguing with you is most definitely a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by samueldo4life(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kaycee7:
First off, learn how to type. Your write-up was straining my eyes.
Now, Kratos is a video game character. Last I checked, video games are mainly works of fiction. So are comics. So if comics are fake, does that make video games real?
Video games are played by both kids and adults, comics are also read by both kids and adults. For ur info, adults began reading comics before they started playing games.
So, bro, please, next time you want to comment on a public forum, do some research. You have no idea how foolish and small-minded your post makes you look. That's why nobody has quoted you. Coz arguing with you is most definitely a waste of time.
about my writings,
maybe the written was too much,
maybe it was a mistakes,or reading illusion,
your gadgets VGA is not good enough, or
possibly you have an issue.
if you have any eye defect please acquire medical attention.
secondly, by your writings i have already know you still think like a child. i will advise you to stop deceiving yourself. there are different types of comics. there are adult comics, which are based on meta-physics writing which can also be called literary composition, and there is also the one of kids which they also use fiction and animation. though they are comics, but in terms of maturity they are entirely different.
i cant explain further, go and study about comics before coming here to type non sense, and stop deceiving yourself that cartoon comics are made for both adult and children. you are not even ashame of yourself, i pity you.. embarassed .am also a cartoon freak but i cant boldly write what you are writing now, not to talk of saying it. it might sound stupid to you but am telling you the truth

thirdly
grin whats the point of arguing when there is evidence waiting for you there.maybe you have not watched it that is why you are still talking.
please dont get me wrong that your comics are fake, i didn't mean that your comics are fake. what i mean was that upon all those mighty names and exaggeration talk. he wasnt able to smash kratos ass. may be hulk is not in his full mode according to the comics.

note; am not judging from subjective point but objective. am a fan of them both and i really thought hulk would smash kratos ass.

pls i beg, no talk say cartoon comics are made for both adult and children.. biko. if i offend anyone make una no vex oh, or if i talk anyhow make una still correct me. everybody must learn in this word. ''i rest my case''
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by MJBOLT: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
uploading stupid YouTube videos showing kratos beating hulk doesn't mean shit here....
hulk has healed from been turned to dust but can't survive a beheading undecided,he's beaten dormammu who's is far above anybody from GoW,tanked blast from HOTU amped celestial undecided.....
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Papadoh(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Which version of The Hulk is this? Comic, MCU or 2003?
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by samsard(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
samueldo4life:

about my writings,
maybe the written was too much,
maybe it was a mistakes,or reading illusion,
your gadgets VGA is not good enough, or
possibly you have an issue.
if you have any eye defect please acquire medical attention.
secondly, by your writings i have already know you still think like a child. i will advise you to stop deceiving yourself. there are different types of comics. there are adult comics, which are based on meta-physics writing which can also be called literary composition, and there is also the one of kids which they also use fiction and animation. though they are comics, but in terms of maturity they are entirely different.
i cant explain further, go and study about comics before coming here to type non sense, and stop deceiving yourself that cartoon comics are made for both adult and children. you are not even ashame of yourself, i pity you.. embarassed .am also a cartoon freak but i cant boldly write what you are writing now, not to talk of saying it. it might sound stupid to you but am telling you the truth

thirdly
grin whats the point of arguing when there is evidence waiting for you there.maybe you have not watched it that is why you are still talking.
please dont get me wrong that your comics are fake, i didn't mean that your comics are fake. what i mean was that upon all those mighty names and exaggeration talk. he wasnt able to smash kratos ass. may be hulk is not in his full mode according to the comics.

note; am not judging from subjective point but objective. am a fan of them both and i really thought hulk would smash kratos ass.

pls i beg, no talk say cartoon comics are made for both adult and children.. biko. if i offend anyone make una no vex oh, or if i talk anyhow make una still correct me. everybody must learn in this word. ''i rest my case''
Take correction and move on. Both comics and [some] video games are based off on fiction. The appropriate general term for what you call 'cartoon' is ANIMATION, and some of them are specifically targeted at adults.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by bada007(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
have u guys forgotten kratos killed Zeus god of lighting easily....and hulk was beaten by Thor in Ragnarok.....hope u get my point...kratos has no weakness why hulk has one something he can use against him...
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by bada007(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hulk is one of the physically strongest characters in the Marvel Universe. His strength, durability, and healing factor increases when he gets angrier. Though his healing factor isn't as powerful as you think, his healing factor is weaker than Wolverine's healing factor, and obviously Deadpool's healing factor. Hulk can die from a decapitation or just destroying his brain, if it's not decapitated. Like when Wolverine jumped onto Hulk, stabbing his head, Hulk fell down. His healing factor stems from the brain, because anger comes from the brain

He's been seen to beat Thor couple of times and take planet destroying blows, and even destroy planets, and Thanos himself that he doesn't want to fight Hulk. Hulk is basically a walking Earthquake, stated by Wolverine. Hulk can run at superhuman speeds, travel many miles very quickly, take on armies, and can fight for a very long time.

Kratos is one of the most powerful characters in the GOW Universe. The GOW gods can be said to be weaker than the Marvel gods, but Kratos has shown to be able to be a powerful God. He's been able to beat Zeus, twice, when he was in a weaker, mortal state, and when he had his godly powers back. He's beaten most of the Greek Pantheon Gods, he's killed Hercules, Hermes, Hades, Athena, Zeus, Poseiden, and most notably Ares.

He has the Nemean Cestus, it increases the wielder’s strength and causes shockwaves , Boots of Hermes, allows the wearer to run and move at superhuman speeds, Blades of Chaos/Exile, blades that have burned into his skin and have a hook design to grab opponents, wings of Icarus, allows Kratos to fly and glide, Bow of Apollo, a bow that fires magical fire arrows fast, Blade of Olympus, one of the most powerful weapons the gods have, the Golden Fleece, an indestructible artifact that can absorb powerful blows and deflect magical attacks, Claws of Hades, it can take a person's should, though people who are powerful, like Kratos, are immune to this. Kratos also has an increased state of power called “The Rage of the Gods”. In this state, he becomes virtually invulnerable, stronger, more durable, faster, and more powerful in every right.

This fight is basically an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, if you were to convert Kratos’ capabilities into the Marvel Universe, he would be one of the physically strongest characters, one of the fastest, and overall hard to kill. Kratos also has healing factor that can heal very fast, but certain objects and beings can kill him, like how he has a scar on his stomach when he attempt to commit suicide and on his eye, but he is half mortal, half immortal, and can never truly die, Hulk can die. Kratos has Hades’ soul, making him the God of the Underworld.

The winner would be Kratos, as his weapons and abilities can overcome Hulk, Kratos can't be killed but Hulk can. Before anyone says I'm a GOW fanboy, I'm not a GOW fanboy, I've never played any of the games, so I'm not being biased.

2 Likes

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by MJBOLT: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2018
hulk was beaten by thor in ragnarok? So whats your point undecided ,kratos best feat is what beating zeus,hulk has beaten dormammu,rag doll thor,took on multiple superheroes in less than 24 hours and was victorious [world war hulk],thunder clapped a universe out of existence undecided......your knowledge is based on movies noting more and besides hulk defeated thor in ragnarok thanks to the grandmaster,does kratos have a movie undecided ?
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by MJBOLT: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2018
those gods in GoW are weak as fvck,what are their greatest feat? Even black bolt can finish them grin hulk healing factor weaker than deadpool and wolvrine? for those who dont know hulk has healed from been turned to dust,he also has adaptive abilities
last time hulk went to olympus,he left it in ruins grin

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Arthurity1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hulk would kill Kratos embarrassingly
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Arthurity1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kaycee7:
I hear you. "Comic books are trash. Lets get our points from video games. They are closer to the truth."
That's how you sound

Stupid analysis
The game is Kratos's origin... Is it not?
You can't just ignore comic books because it doesn't favour you.... Comic books are the hulk's origin so that is what we are meant to be using for this debate
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Kaycee7(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Arthurity1:

Stupid analysis
The game is Kratos's origin... Is it not?
You can't just ignore comic books because it doesn't favour you.... Comic books are the hulk's origin so that is what we are meant to be using for this debate
I made this post 2 years ago. That's enough reason to forgive you for quoting out of context
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by uzoexcel(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2019
bada007:
have u guys forgotten kratos killed Zeus god of lighting easily....and hulk was beaten by Thor in Ragnarok.....hope u get my point...kratos has no weakness why hulk has one something he can use against him...

but but but this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShKiyazhR4o&t=32s
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by uzoexcel(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
cupidhero:

Hehe....puny god!
The hulk go smash kratos back to Sonyopolis.
Mention Thanos and Doomsday when you talk about the hulk.
after watching avengers Infinity war,would u care to revise your thoughts on this smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Karex81(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hulk that cannot defeat thanos in avengers infinity war. It took the whole marvel heroes to kill thanos in end game but it will only take Kratos 5 mins to beat the hell out of thanos.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by Goldicon2(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Collinz2:
totally trash. Let get the point from the game and the movie. Even though hulk is very powerful on comic kratos can take his soul with hades blade.
lol Sword way Hulk go don beat am take from Him hand throw way ni b4 you even say jack Robinson.. Lol Kratos is Really Strong and Good But let's not forget he bleeds and his Rage and Anger will only Fuel Hulks Rage and you can't compare their Rage. Judging from the game GOW Kratos Rage last for about 30secs, you can't Compare that to Hulks, in fact as the fight Start eh Hulk don enter Rage Mode oh and Kratos won't like that.
Re: Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance by StPete: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
If we compare physical strength, Hulk will only by a nickel defeat Kratos. But if we include everything in-between, Hulk is no match for Kratos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.