Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? (3536 Views)

I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:17am On Jul 02, 2016
I am so ashamed of this and it has made my life unbearable for me. I’m very suicidal and I just don’t know how to fix this mess. I have a three-year-old son now, when I got pregnant I thought my son was for my husband and not my then boyfriend. I was proud to be pregnant and never had worries about who the father of my baby was.
My husband used to cheat on me a lot and I cheated on him and so when I got pregnant I was sure the baby was his cos I dumped the other guy and later heard that he has passed away. However, problem started recently when I found out my husband has a daughter who was born 7 months after my son and the girl just resembles my husband like a photocopy and I started seeing difference in my son who suddenly looks nothing like my husband.
I see that my son could be the other guy’s. All these while, I didn’t think for once that my husband is not the fatherMy husband and my son have a very strong bond, they are so in love with each other. But, I fear what could happen if he finds out he is not actually his son.

I feel like a thief. I feel like I’ve committed the biggest sin in the world. My husband’s family love my son, he is one of them they also do everything for him.

Everyday, I want to tell my husband about this but I’m scared I’m always in tears. I’m so scared of the damage this issue is going to do to us. I know his heart is going to break if he finds out. What should I do? Should I tell him or just forget about it? What will happen if he finds out

she need ur advice..... just GOT dis FROM a friend of mine #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Taeewo(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Obinrin Le pa niyan

Om my way to hospital for DNA test....

1 Like

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2016
lol...so u no trust ur wife cheesy cheesy
Taeewo:
Obinrin Le pa niyan

Om my way to hospital for DNA test....
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Don't tell him nothing to save your marriage and the kid's future. If there is any need to tell him in the future prior to emergency then that would be the perfect time.

Do you know how many children are given to the wrong parent yearly?

Do you know how many children are adopted yearly?

Are those children the real bloodline from the man? No.

I understand you have a heart/mind dilemma now but win your emotion by keeping shut till the right moment comes maybe in terms of blood transfusion etc, but if that moment doesn't come, take that secret to the GRAVE for the benefit of you, your son and your marriage.

Life is a game, Aint no referee.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 02, 2016
She has 2 options.

1. Be quiet for the sake of her child's welfare.

2. She can Tell her husband tat she doubt if he's really the father of her son. They can have DNA test, if they want to know the truth.
But Of course, she needs to expect the worse but she can still hope for the best tat her husband will still accept them both.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by InfernoBlaze: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Ah! What's hard there? You tell him just the way he didn't father the boy I wonder why something won't be hard to do but say
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Godfullsam(m): 5:42am On Jul 02, 2016
With all these stories of infidelity from women, i think it is high time i took my daughter to the nearest hospital for DNA test.

D ealier d better....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by mazimee(m): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2016
You should stop giving your self unnecessary worries and headache . Firstly, you should take a sample of hair from your husband and son secretly to confirm for your self. You might be raising a false alarm. Then if it eventually comes out that he is not the real father. You have to keep it to your self, yes, you heard me.
Unless you don't value your marriage you can go ahead spill it.

It would have been a different case if you both were still getting to know each other. That boy will end up being the victim of the whole thing if your husband hears it. It is very rare to see a man that can stand the sight of a child (a boy for that matter ) from another man born by his woman. He will treat both of you with serious contempt.

1 Like

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by OscaZee: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Omo,this one strong fa..
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Damn!!!

Op, foremost, ur friend needs to verify the authenticity of her fears, if its true then she needs to come out straight and tell her husband now that its still early.

Trust me, she is better off telling him now than letting d guy find out himself later. Ce Que Sera Sera

1 Like

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2016
wink
mimzy:
Damn!!!
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by midolian(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2016
If you ve gotten another husband out there, you can tell him.

If you ve gotten another house to pack to, you can tell him.

I just don't want you to be stranded.

1 Like

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by bewla(m): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Any how just say
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by afanide: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2016
Just shamelessly tell him......undecided
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by jamalnation(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Let sleeping dogs lie
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by empress101(f): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Do not tell your husband for now....that little boy's future is at stake.

1 Like

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
So you concluded that he is not the father cos your son doesn't resemble him and the girl does
Go and tell him nao
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by WhyAmISoQuiet: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Tell him. After all it's even, he'll understand. maybe
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2016
All I can see is a confused and shameless woman who's only trying to get back at her cheating husband.

Why is it now that she found out about her husband daughter she suddenly figures her son doesn't look like his dad? What a confused demon.

I hope she doesn't kill her husband one day
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2016
HELO dear hw u doing wink wink
Ronke001:
So you concluded that he is not the father cos your son doesn't resemble him and the girl does
Go and tell him nao
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Y ruin a good relationship?Dont tell him and even if he finds out in the near future he should understand and accept the son as you av accepted his daughter
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by dopedealer(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
aaronson:
Don't tell him nothing to save your marriage and the kid's future. If there is any need to tell him in the future prior to emergency then that would be the perfect time.

Do you know how many children are given to the wrong parent yearly?

Do you know how many children are adopted yearly?

Are those children the real bloodline from the man? No.

I understand you have a heart/mind dilemma now but win your emotion by keeping shut till the right moment comes maybe in terms of blood transfusion etc, but if that moment doesn't come, take that secret to the GRAVE for the benefit of you, your son and your marriage.

Life is a game, Aint no referee.

I HATE TO QUOTE PPLE BUT I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR ADVISE. IF YOU WERE A FEMALE YOU WILL DEFINATELY DO WORST. THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY. WHAT IF THE HUSBAND FINDS OUT B4 THE SPECULATED "RIGHT TIME" YOU SLATED.
ANY WAYS, THE WOMAN MAY NEED TO CARRY OUT THE HAIR TEST AS SUGGESTED EARLIER TO AVOID FALSE ALARM . THE EMBATTLED WOMAN HAS NO TRUTH IN HER INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR HER CHEATING HUSBAND NOW SHE HAS ALSO CHEATED ON THE INNOCENT BOY'S DESTINY.
PLS TELL YOUR HUSBAND EVERYTHING AND SEEK GODS FORGIVENESS.

1 Like

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by 1miccza: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
HMM Speechless stories like this gives me second thoughts about marriage
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
realy.. u dont ave choice u will surely get marry..
1miccza:
HMM Speechless stories like this gives me second thoughts about marriage
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by mizthorlu(f): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
I am so ashamed of this and it has made my life unbearable for me. I’m very suicidal and I just don’t know how to fix this mess. I have a three-year-old son now, when I got pregnant I thought my son was for my husband and not my then boyfriend. I was proud to be pregnant and never had worries about who the father of my baby was.
My husband used to cheat on me a lot and I cheated on him and so when I got pregnant I was sure the baby was his cos I dumped the other guy and later heard that he has passed away. However, problem started recently when I found out my husband has a daughter who was born 7 months after my son and the girl just resembles my husband like a photocopy and I started seeing difference in my son who suddenly looks nothing like my husband.
I see that my son could be the other guy’s. All these while, I didn’t think for once that my husband is not the fatherMy husband and my son have a very strong bond, they are so in love with each other. But, I fear what could happen if he finds out he is not actually his son.

I feel like a thief. I feel like I’ve committed the biggest sin in the world. My husband’s family love my son, he is one of them they also do everything for him.

Everyday, I want to tell my husband about this but I’m scared I’m always in tears. I’m so scared of the damage this issue is going to do to us. I know his heart is going to break if he finds out. What should I do? Should I tell him or just forget about it? What will happen if he finds out

she need ur advice..... just GOT dis FROM a friend of mine #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
she should keep her suspicion to herself and continue with life....... life goes on
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by mizthorlu(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
keep it to yourself madam, take care of his child very well, don't maltreat her.
she can go ahead with the DNA test codedly but on no account should she tell her husband, its one of those things and life continues
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
are u sure about that..
mizthorlu:

she should keep her suspicion to herself and continue with life....... life goes on
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
realy.. hw u doing
mizthorlu:
keep it to yourself madam, take care of his child very well, don't maltreat her.
she can go ahead with the DNA test codedly but on no account should she tell her husband, its one of those things and life continues
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizthorlu:

which life goes on, a BASTARD IN MY HOUSE?
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by 1miccza: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy.. u dont ave choice u will surely get marry..

I do have a choice,bro
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
so weti dey sup oer dere.. wink wink
1miccza:

I do have a choice,bro
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by 1miccza: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
so weti dey sup oer dere.. wink wink

Bros nothing oo.. Igboro o rerin mo rara ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms / Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do / BUSTED: "ICANSING" Is FAKE.(evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.