Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters (30428 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
Some iPod Bonobo Monkeys would still quote this as well. cheesycheesy

Writing me stupid love texts about making sense- who gives a Bleep about making sense on an APC propaganda media sponsored by Tinubu. Remember iPod monkeys call them SahaLie reporters. grin
are you educated
You sound naive and hate filled

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
lonelydora:
Can we even find one righteous Nigerian?

Number 51. Bolarin Oluwa... from Imo State
Number 108. Kabir Mustapha from Abia state.
I thought I am the only one who saw it, I wonder when igbos have start bearing northern names and Yoruba names or when people from those side have start claiming indigenes of Igbo states

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2016
erinalex:
[s]the big problem with igbos is that they remain Confused. What they want they don't know. They embrace lies like gold. They speak with both sides of their mouth. What do I mean? When its convenient for them,they will ask u to add d total number of votes given to PMB in d S/W-as a proof that Yorubas can't claim to have helped PMB becoming d president. In another forum,when things are not in favour of yoruba, Igbos will be quick to tell d world that,yoruba helped PMB; and @ this time,igbos target is only to make jest of yoruba. Now tell me what Yoruba benefitted from GEJ,having voted for in 2011. I know because of ur Terrible mind-set,you won't remember that,d likes of Wole Soyinka,Femi Falana,Pastor Bakare carried placards on the street of Abuja in order for GEJ to become acting president. He was rescued from d cabals. What did yoruba gets? Abuse,insults,from a disorientated tribe. During that dark hours for GEJ,ur edwin clark and d likes, were No where to b found.[/s]
I don't understand gibberish, I didn't read the trash

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by iamDiabolic(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
I heard the new CG wanted to hire iPod Baboons too but was scared if he did, the Red Bonobo Monkey in Kuje would go missing the next day leaving Dasuki, the iPod slave master, to die of conji.

Well, aint too late, they can still be made prison wardens in that new prison being constructed in Uganda through the prison staff exchange program we recently signed with them- they'd be more than glad to serve their father land (Uganda).

I know Shukuokukobambi wouldn't disagree. grin

Meanwhile, any iPod with no RAM who quotes me shall be summarily ignored. wink
dude am nt an ipad yoot,but a yoruba from ijebu but all what u siad don't make sense at all,we should try to condemn this idea of north fixing them self in all fedral position,it doesn't make sense,I use to think u not the sentimental one but this ur comment actually prove me wrong.if they can't appoint igbo's why can't they appoint yoruba's nd other tribe.
I don't support how yeebos wail nd cry on all thread but ur bigotry stinks

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by francizy(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2016
First it was Buhari's lopsided appointments,
Then CBN,
Followed by FIRS
Now this one?? shocked

Yet one fool said on the Kumuyi thread that Buhari is running the country with clean hands..

Cc Modath..

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2016
jenigurl:
are you educated
You sound naive and hate filled
That's how Progressive01 is. He's a hate filled individual. Igbo guys do am strong thing. grin

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by mightyhaze: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=ydass post=47124008][/quote] u obviously missed my point adamu!

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:
First it was Buhari's lopsided appointments,
Then CBN,
Followed by FIRS
Now this one?? shocked

Yet one fool said on the Kumuyi thread that Buhari is running the country with clean hands..

Cc Modath..
"you must be an ipad for questioning the integrity of our president" - modath and Stupedinluv

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by francizy(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2016
iamDiabolic:
dude am nt an ipad yoot,but a yoruba from ijebu but all what u siad don't make sense at all,we should try to condemn this idea of north fixing them self in all fedral position,it doesn't make sense,I use to think u not the sentimental one but this ur comment actually prove me wrong. if they can't appoint igbo's why can't they appoint yoruba's nd other tribe.

With this useless thing you typed, what differentiates you from him? undecided undecided undecided

SmH

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by egobetatoday: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2016
when Sanusi lamido sanusi was CBN governor he filled CBN with hausas. Emiefele came and filled the remaining spaces with more hausas. Gej appointed mainly northerners into important positions to pacify them, Buhari is filling the remaining spaces with his northern brothers and he doesnt care our reaction. How come southerners and easterners are this foolish in nigeria?

But you know the interesting part? Buhari didnt hear about the illegal recruitments in CBN, FIRS, Nigerian prisons and nigerian police. Yes he didnt! He is more concerned about PDP and Fayose's accounts in Zenith/GTB.

The earlier nigerian youths hit the road to demonstrate this unfair and unjust recuitments the better for us. Or are there no unemployed youths in nigeria again?

Well, WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT THE OTHER 'KWORRUPTIONLESS' RECUITMENTS IN OTHER PARASTATALS. grin

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2016
erinalex:
the big problem with igbos is that they remain Confused. What they want they don't know. They embrace lies like gold. They speak with both sides of their mouth. What do I mean? When its convenient for them,they will ask u to add d total number of votes given to PMB in d S/W-as a proof that Yorubas can't claim to have helped PMB becoming d president. In another forum,when things are not in favour of yoruba, Igbos will be quick to tell d world that,yoruba helped PMB; and @ this time,igbos target is only to make jest of yoruba. Now tell me what Yoruba benefitted from GEJ,having voted for in 2011. I know because of ur Terrible mind-set,you won't remember that,d likes of Wole Soyinka,Femi Falana,Pastor Bakare carried placards on the street of Abuja in order for GEJ to become acting president. He was rescued from d cabals. What did yoruba gets? Abuse,insults,from a disorientated tribe. During that dark hours for GEJ,ur edwin clark and d likes, were No where to b found.
lol what did Yoruba benefited from una son OBJ nothing, it seems you people are just good to be use to win elections and dump later

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by francizy(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

"you must be an ipad for questioning the integrity of our president" - modath and Stupedinluv

LoL! Remove Modath's moniker there jawe, she has come around... grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by iamDiabolic(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:

With this useless thing you typed, what differentiates you from him? undecided undecided undecided

SmH
I don't mean to diss igbo's,am just saying why can't they appoint other tribe since the bigot is saying they can't appoint igbo slave or what d fuccck he is saying

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2016
iamDiabolic:
dude am nt an ipad yoot,but a yoruba from ijebu but all what u siad don't make sense at all,we should try to condemn this idea of north fixing them self in all fedral position,it doesn't make sense,I use to think u not the sentimental one but this ur comment actually prove me wrong.if they can't appoint igbo's why can't they appoint yoruba's nd other tribe.
You don't know Progressive01... You're a yoruba, right?... But for talking some sense into him, He'll label you the usual name. That was how he insulted su.kkot, not knowing the guy is yoruba.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by madapcmod: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Buhàri is a bigoted, tribalistic he-goat

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by iamDiabolic(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

You see why your region excluding Lagos occupied by 50% non indigenes will never grow.

Didn't you guys accused Jonathan of neglecting your people in appointments. So why the double tongue. grin
shut d hell up,dat bigot is nt a yoruba man,u see him claim igbo today,2mao yoruba,next with ijaw.he is an northerner.its only them dat won't see anything wrong in this.stop being a bigot like him

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by amtaken(f): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2016
My omo onile in-laws HOW MARKET?

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:

But the northerners are actually the most sincere. Who can trust an igbo man for anything? Dont be surprised that its even a southerner thats in charge of the recruitment

it seems the Yorubas are the least trustworthy because the yorubas I counted on the list are not up to 10

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by 2sexycom(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2016
ydass:
Nigeria s should react to all this Nonsense now, northerners contribute nothing to the development of this country yet they rip all the benefit. All they know is to behead people. School they won't go.
as much as I do not like the segregation in the current regime, you are wrong about North do not contribute anything...

If you are hungry, would you have the energy to even come on Nairaland? NO.

Where does most of the food we eat in the country come from?

Name it: Yam,Beans, wheat, egusi, groundnut oil, sesame seeds, ginger, kola, onions, tomatoes, pepper, meat (cattle), even some fish, some rice and the list goes on.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by francizy(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Ô
iamDiabolic:
I don't mean to diss igbo's,am just saying why can't they appoint other tribe since the bigot is saying they can't appoint igbo slave or what d fuccck he is saying

OK, I get where you're driving at. That guy is irredeemable so quit trying to reason with him. There are many humans on this site, you shouldn't choose people who reason less than lower animals to interact with or talk sense into. Just ignore him. I have always ignored him even tho he's been attacking my people here and there, so you ought to do same.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by teebillz: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Only one name from Lagos state. We are watching una.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Let the northernisation continue... That's what zombies want.

They be like... "Northerners are the most sincere, and Trustworthy people in Nigeria".

But seriously, Zombiesm is worst than terrorism.

Some people thought the dullard was joking when he made the '97% and 5%' statement. I just dey laugh.

I salute your consistency in calling out those who chose hypocrisy as their stock in trade. one day, the truth about the deception of this regime will become too clear for even the most hardened fanatics. Truth, Equality & Sincerity of purpose must be a standard in all our dealings.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by iamDiabolic(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You don't know Progressive01... You're a yoruba, right?... But for talking some sense into him, He'll label you the usual name. That was how he insulted su.kkot, not knowing the guy is yoruba.
I am yoruba but that guy I doubt if he aint a northerner,when those kinda zombie run out of point or how to defend there pay master they result ti insult nd shouting uganadans or ipob instead of saying the truth.u see as most of them ignore this thread,one shouted God bless bubu nd left cause he know no word to defend his pay masters.
But they should remember gej only lost to buhari with just 2million vote.nd if they think buhari is gaining support they are decieving themselve.cause even the s.west self buhari only won 60%,nd come 2019 its going to fulani VS fulani

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by mmsen: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Let the northernisation continue... That's what zombies want.

They be like... "Northerners are the most sincere, and Trustworthy people in Nigeria".

But seriously, Zombiesm is worst than terrorism.

Some people thought the dullard was joking when he made the '97% and 5%' statement. I just dey laugh.

Sincere like Abacha?

Or sincere like Sanusi when he said that $47 billion was missing?

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by kulrunsman79(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2016
What could be more corrupt than all these illegal clandestine recruitments going on.

Nigeria is truly "fantastically corrupt".......

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Okeycima: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2016
And one fool calling himself SGF came on air †̥♥ tell us the why there is no ambassador for ebonyi and ondo states is because they haven't Got good candidate

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by obyrich(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
KABIR MUSTAPHA from Abia State? No 108 on the list? No wonder they shout one Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by madapcmod: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
I pity ipoo fiful, indeginious ppl of oduduwa. Suffering and smilling bc they shot themselves on d foot

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by mailmitch(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=Abeymills post=47124036]And yet mr fantastically corrupt president will pretend he did not Knw all dis is happening yeye govt[/quote

If I had a chance to vote 100 times I will still vote Mr Gudluck Jonathan to ths rubish of a govt am witnessing nw in my generation. Lies, deceit,propaganda, every day and Mr integrity is thre forming holier than thou. Una day of reckoning all of una including una supporters is coming

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2016
ivandragon:

I salute your consistency in calling out those who chose hypocrisy as their stock in trade. one day, the truth about the deception of this regime will become too clear for even the most hardened fanatics. Truth, Equality & Sincerity of purpose must be a standard in all our dealings.
Very true my good sir. This is the most divisive regime in the history of this country.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by mmsen: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2016
2sexycom:
as much as I do not like the segregation in the current regime, you are wrong about North do not contribute anything...

If you are hungry, would you have the energy to even come on Nairaland? NO.

Where does most of the food we eat in the country come from?

Name it: Yam,Beans, wheat, egusi, groundnut oil, sesame seeds, ginger, kola, onions, tomatoes, pepper, meat (cattle), even some fish, some rice and the list goes on.

Nigeria imports much of its food and products such as yam, cassava, palm products, melons (egusi) and cocoa are grown in the south.

Onions are grown in the middle belt, likewise ginger.

Pepper can and does grow anywhere.

We can live without cattle. Stop overstating the importance of the North. The truth is clear to those with eyes.

Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49