Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone (8306 Views)

Iphone 6s SIM Not Recognize Problem Pls Help / Amazing Tips On How To Recognize A Fake Gadget Before Buying It / Help! Her Itel 1502 Does Not Recognize MTN Simcard On Sim 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by bolaji73(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Please phone Gurus in the house,i intend to purchase a Samsung second hand phone but I'm scared of not purchasing a clone type (refurbish). The problem is I can't really differentiate between the real and fake cos I've never use a Samsung product in my life. Please help
Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Youngpo413: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Clone is different from refurbished...

2 Likes

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Youngpo413:
I wonder for him

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2016
To know fake Samsung phones just dial *#06# to check imei copy it log on imei.info put the imei in the site it would show the phone correct specs if it don't show or show another phone specs know it's original fake

2 Likes

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by bolaji73(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2016
Youngpo413:
oh! Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by bolaji73(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
I wonder for him
bro y na? Just as I wrote up there , I'm a novice when it comes to Samsung phones.
And please, what's the difference between clone and refurbished phone? Google seems not to be of help.

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by bolaji73(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
To know fake Samsung phones just dial *#06# to check imei copy it log on imei.info put the imei in the site it would show the phone correct specs if it don't show or show another phone specs know it's original fake
big bro, thanks very much. Really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by martinz1: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
So u mean u havent seen a fake mtk samsung phone with real samsung imei,
Brotherly thats not a tru test,
The best methot is to install cpuz on the phone and check the processor and other stuffs
Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2016
bolaji73:
big bro, thanks very much. Really appreciate this.
You are welcome
Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2016
martinz1:

So u mean u havent seen a fake mtk samsung phone with real samsung imei,
Brotherly thats not a tru test,
The best methot is to install cpuz on the phone and check the processor and other stuffs
Imei is very good in this aspect cpuz is also to check it sha
Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
bolaji73:
bro y na? Just as I wrote up there , I'm a novice when it comes to Samsung phones.
And please, what's the difference between clone and refurbished phone? Google seems not to be of help.

Refurbished is not the same as cloned. Refurbished phones are original phones that have been returned, repaired and tested to be 100% ok before reselling. I'll give u an example... let's say u buy a Samsung phone from at&t, u have 30 days return policy. Within this 30 days u can return the phone if u don't like it. Such phones cannot be re sold as new, hence it will be re sold as refurbished... so tell me is that cloned?

Another example is u buy an original phone, u have 1 year warrantee. If within a few days ur phone had a hardware issue and u return it, they can give u a new one while the one u returned will be repaired and resold as refurbished. Tell me is that the same as cloned ?

Another example is this, u buy a new phone and after a few months another model came out, u can return ur phone and add some money take the newer model. Ur returned phone will be cleaned and resold as refurbished. Now is that the same thing as cloned?

In a nut shell, refurbished phones are as good as new phones. Yes they have been used but are normally free from issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by bolaji73(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
greenhulk:

Refurbished is not the same as cloned. Refurbished phones are original phones that have been returned, repaired and tested to be 100% ok before reselling. I'll give u an example... let's say u buy a Samsung phone from at&t, u have 30 days return policy. Within this 30 days u can return the phone if u don't like it. Such phones cannot be re sold as new, hence it will be re sold as refurbished... so tell me is that cloned?

Another example is u buy an original phone, u have 1 year warrantee. If within a few days ur phone had a hardware issue and u return it, they can give u a new one while the one u returned will be repaired and resold as refurbished. Tell me is that the same as cloned ?

Another example is this, u buy a new phone and after a few months another model came out, u can return ur phone and add some money take the newer model. Ur returned phone will be cleaned and resold as refurbished. Now is that the same thing as cloned?

In a nut shell, refurbished phones are as good as new phones. Yes they have been used but are normally free from issues.
oh, thanks very much. You seems to have a vast knowledge of Android phones. Please, can you give me a brief explanation of a clone phone? Maybe there is something I'm missing. Thanks
Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
bolaji73:
oh, thanks very much. You seems to have a vast knowledge of Android phones. Please, can you give me a brief explanation of a clone phone? Maybe there is something I'm missing. Thanks

A cloned phone is a totally fake phone, chinko, imitation. Designed to look like the original but with different internals and made out of cheap materials. Most cloned phones come with cheap mtk processors, low resolution screen, poor camera and low ram. But there are some cloned phones that pack 3gb of ram but will never have the same internals as the real one.

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Emekayoung(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
greenhulk:

A cloned phone is a totally fake phone, chinko, imitation. Designed to look like the original but with different internals and made out of cheap materials. Most cloned phones come with cheap mtk processors, low resolution screen, poor camera and low ram. But there are some cloned phones that pack 3gb of ram but will never have the same internals as the real one.
I dey feel u no be small

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by chii8(f): 3:03am On Jul 04, 2016
greenhulk:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Na so i buy one Samsung Duos not knowing its a clone one d thing just dey misbehve anyhow, e dey download files on its own accord, d data n wifi dey on by itself smetimes alliens go just take over d phone u no go fit operate am until u reboot, to get d rom na waya were u see am.......anybody wey no how i go solve dis problem help me abeg.
Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by wackpoet(m): 4:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Samsung galaxy s4 white for sale @ #30000 very neat and in perfect working condition... interested pple shud call 08072877946...Lagos residents only pls..Some of the specs are : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 5.0 inches (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - TouchWiz UI Chipset Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 CPU Quad-core 1.9 GHz Krait 300 GPU Adreno 320 MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot) Internal 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM

Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by olimsySC: 5:56am On Jul 04, 2016
kkk
Re: How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2016
wackpoet:
Samsung galaxy s4 white for sale @ #30000 very
neat and in perfect working condition...
interested pple shud call 08072877946...Lagos
residents only pls..Some of the specs are :
Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M
colors
Size 5.0 inches (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel
density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- TouchWiz UI
Chipset Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600
CPU Quad-core 1.9 GHz Krait 300
GPU Adreno 320
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
(dedicated slot)
Internal 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
this is an original Samsung phone

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 / A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? / Mi-tribe X (a500s) Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.