Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) (72596 Views)

Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by zangiff(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
..........................................church things
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Willgates(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mere fabrications. Well played choosen, well played!
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
So sad.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by herzern(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
mmsen:

Like what?

There's prostitution all over the world.

it is rampant in some place bro.....BTW... Are yhu a member of NCAN? cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Alvinnado(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pathetic,13 years, was really a teenager anyway so I reserve my blames,it only goes to her foolish parents,thank Jah that he arrested you,try and go for medical test is really necessary.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by HCF(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Another method of ADVERTISING A CHURCH!!! sad
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by fabrex(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hausa men loves marrying teenagers, why igbo people forced thr daughter to prostitute.... Hmmm wat ar d yoruba's loves doing to thr teenagers?....
I dnt mind any bomb bt I have bomb bullet here.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
THE GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN IN ACTION DOING WHAT ONLY HIM CAN DO!!!!

THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE NUMEROUS PERSONS THAT HAVE HAD HIV AIDS EXPELLED FROM THEIR SYSTEMS BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN!

SALVATION IS THE GREATEST MIRACLE ANYONE CAN HAVE. IT OPENS THE DOOR TO EVERY OTHER PACKAGES FROM GOD!

I PRAISE GOD WITH YOU MY SISTER

CHOSEN IS BLESSED!

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by guiddoti: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:
You weren't forced you chose it, you could choose poverty but you chose prostitution but you repented?

Prostitutes? Why pay when you can walk to a bar and have casual sex
hungry never hammer you cry
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by mmsen: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
herzern:

it is rampant in some place bro.....BTW... Are yhu a member of NCAN? cheesy cheesy

By 'some places' do you mean Edo State?

And what is NCAN?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by mmsen: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chosen1984:
THE GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN IN ACTION DOING WHAT ONLY HIM CAN DO!!!!

THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE NUMEROUS PERSONS THAT HAVE HAD HIV AIDS EXPELLED FROM THEIR SYSTEMS BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN!

SALVATION IS THE GREATEST MIRACLE ANYONE CAN HAVE. IT OPENS THE DOOR TO EVERY OTHER PACKAGES FROM GOD!

I PRAISE GOD WITH YOU MY SISTER

CHOSEN IS BLESSED!

Why would this great god not stop children from going hungry? Stop irresponsible people from having children that will go hungry? Why is your loving god always reacting to events instead of preventing them?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Willgates:
Mere fabrications. Well played choosen, well played!
Be mindful of how you talk on the acts of God, so you don't be the next victim. Our tongue is a tool that could make or Mar an individual
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by mmsen: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
fabrex:
Hausa men loves marrying teenagers, why igbo people forced thr daughter to prostitute.... Hmmm wat ar d yoruba's loves doing to thr teenagers?....
I dnt mind any bomb bt I have bomb bullet here.

This is not an Igbo girl.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
mmsen:

Why would this great god not stop children from going hungry? Stop irresponsible people from having children that will go hungry? Why is your loving god always reacting to events instead of preventing them?
MY BROTHER, JUST SHARAPPP! BEFORE YOU CARRY WAT YOU KNOW NOTHING OF!! HV YOU EVER BEING TO THE CHOSEN? OR U JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. I'LL ADVICE YOU TO KEEP SHUT. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by legundarybeans(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Let's see her face now
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
mmsen:

This is not an Igbo girl.

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THIS FOOLISH TOPIC?
MY "FOLLOWING" IS PILING UP CUZ OF YOUR TIME ON THIS THREAD undecided
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Derrickfresh(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Irunooboo i am waiting for your own redemption story
bro ur comment cracked me up big time..... u wicked o.....lol
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by okenikpoto(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
So this reporter actually wrote the subject contacted HIV instead of Contracted. quote author=Generalkorex post=47132407]na wa o[/quote]
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Jacko01: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
You make 10k to 20k for her daily and get nothing

Jesus.... Even motor cannot deliver 10k daily not to talk of human being

Dat woman her reward is in hell for her mind to be so closed like dat

I hop she gave many men dat patronised her HIV

So dogs wil stop patronising ashawo lubbish

Feel for the poor girl..

Sad story.... Hop u really hiv free though
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Willgates(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chosen1984:
Be mindful of how you talk on the acts of God, so you don't be the next victim. Our tongue is a tool that could make or Mar an individual
And if you're not mindful how you quote me, you might just be the next in line. You expect me to swallow every story just because it's coming from the "church" not minding the glaring loopholes?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by cyril700(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
lildush:
it my b a cooked up sorry but all i can tell u is dis.. Akwa ibom.. Calaba girls are telented to do such.. Its dia calling
ur place prostitutes no dey abi? Na virgins full dia. Uwammebi
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by cangoallnyt: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
herzern:
BLESSING Bassey Okon from Etop, Akwa Ibom State

Name checkers may have something to say... cheesy cheesy cheesy
try to get sense naw
abi wats funny abt dz story now?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Willgates:
And if you're not mindful how you quote me, you might just be the next in line. You expect me to swallow every story just because it's coming from the "church" not minding the glaring loopholes?
keep talking!! But remember dis day. Wen u get the repercussions, you find your way to the Headquarters of The Lords Chosen at ijesha. A lot of people as you having being trooping in to apologize and plead for forgiveness for talking what they know nothing about.The Lords Chosen is not a Man's church. Its a Movement Established by God and handed to a man.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by wilsonboy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
the write-up is rubbish, the writer is a lier,the story is a fabricated lies..... think of something good to write about Akwa Ibom, because people there are better than you and your state....Thanks!!!
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by restored2016(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ehhh! What a Grandmother? Poverty is a bastard.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by iamDiabolic(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Cooked up story,so u are saying prayer would heal hiv,hahahahha I laught in kampala.

By the way akwa ibom girls can fucck sha,I don't know who bad pass btw akwa ibom,edo,calabar nd some ghana babes.who bad pass?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Willgates(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chosen1984:
keep talking!! But remember dis day. Wen u get the repercussions, you find your way to the Headquarters of The Lords Chosen at ijesha. A lot of people as you having being trooping in to apologize and plead for forgiveness for talking what they know nothing about.The Lords Chosen is not a Man's church. Its a Movement Established by God and handed to a man.
just stay clear of my mention young man or whatever you are. Your likes are problem of Christianity. Deluded church fanatic!
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chai!Poor Gurl..Where Did I Keep My Bazooka Sef??I Really Need To Blow Up That Madam Jezebel!!
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by mmsen: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THIS FOOLISH TOPIC?

MY "FOLLOWING" IS PILING UP CUZ OF YOUR TIME ON THIS THREAD undecided

Dude.

I apologize - I saw people telling lies. I had to correct them.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by iamDiabolic(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
herzern:

am definetly going to serve in akwa ibom with my bag loaded with condom,mehn those akwa ibom gals can fucck,I no know who bad pass btw them nd calabar.I get one then chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.