Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? (5492 Views)

10 Nairalanders Looking At Me Lustful / How A Doctor Treat A Lustful Patient / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2016
Is It That Calabars Are Insatisfiable When It Comes To Sex Or Were They Cursed From Generations 'back,'cause I Really Can't Still Stomach The Whole Eish 'bout 'em And Sex...When I Wos Still In High School I Do Knw Of A Calabar Girl(her Name Is Faith) Shes Is An Epitome Of A Sex Machine(We guys nicknamed her DODO LEE),she Wos A Junior To Me Tho',but At A Very Tender Age(17) She's Bleeped 1/3 Of The Male Students In The School,one Used To Be A Very Tight Friend Of Mine,she Also Had Sumtin With Our I.C.T Teacher,Financial accountinq Teacher,government Teacher And Even The Owner Of The School Himself,and Its Not Like She Does It For Financial Purpose 'cause Her Family Is Quite Far From Average,she'd Even Be The One Buyinq Thinqs For Most Of The Guys She dated,could Still Remember Her Paying For The Studio Sessions Of My Friend....Not To Talk Of Her Two Olosho Sisters And Mother Who Are Bahd Baddo Baddest When It Comes To Men,recently I Heard She's Now Datinq Her Father's Friend,absurd Isnt It
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by falconey(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2016
they'd eat dogs.

you know how lustful dogs are.......believe this at your own peril.

check out my signature

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ikbnice(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2016
It seems they derive their sexual prowess from dog meat. If a Calabar girl handles you, you'll begin to speak in tongue. They are fuckaholics with PhD in sexology. Aside sex, they also make good housewives.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by LuveU2(f): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Its called stereotype baby. People have individual differences. There are many many people frm calabar that would barely fit into this box.

So yea check my siggy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:
they'd eat dogs.

you know how lustful dogs are.......believe this at your own peril.

check out my signature

true Talk,but Some Yorubas Eat Dog Meat Too And They Ain't As Lustful As 'em Calabars
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy I'll take smellinganus with me when I visit calabar. Juz make sure OP tat their girls are real "DODO LEE". otherwise, forget u wrote this thread. tongue
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
ikbnice:
It seems they derive their sexual prowess from dog meat. If a Calabar girl handles you, you'll begin to speak in tongue. They are fuckaholics with PhD in sexology. Aside sex, they also make good housewives.
why Won't They Make Good HouseWives Wen Most Of 'em Are The Breadwinners Of The Fam.
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
Its called stereotype baby. People have individual differences. There are many many people frm calabar that would barely fit into this box.

let's Say 30% Awta 100
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Folanky(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2016
consult their ancestors.... shikena
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ikbnice(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
why Won't They Make Good HouseWives Wen Most Of 'em Are The Breadwinners Of The Fam.
Not the reason most times, they have been groomed to be good housewives.
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy I'll take smellinganus with me when I visit calabar. Juz make sure OP tat their girls are real "DODO LEE". otherwise, forget u wrote this thread. tongue
lol..Take Him There First Na, I Bet He's Gon' Get Is John Thomas Fractured!
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
lol..Take Him To Cal. First Na, I Bet He's Gon' Get Is John Thomas Fractured!
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
lol..Take Him To Cal. First Na, I Bet He's Gon' Return With A Fractured John Thomas!
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by TuneChi369(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Greatzeus(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Humans are sexually lustful,that's why there are vices called adultery and fornication.
All the sex scandals you have been reading about people even pastors and imams,rape etc, are all the culprits Calabar?
So you see it is human nature thing only grace can keep a man

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Op, Akwa ibom too grin

Ask sandoski , it's like she knows what i'm saying tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
lol..Take Him There First Na, I Bet He's Gon' Get Is John Thomas Fractured!

Hahahahhahaha...not john thomas grin.. he called it "pit bull terrier " tongue
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by baranzy(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Not just calabar alone but people from riverine areas in the south south/niger delta, bayelsa, delta, rivers state, cross river, akwa ibom......from the little research hv made bout dis same issue...there fore fathers worshipped a river goddess which was lustful and sexually active spirit.....you know how sexy and beautiful river goddess and mermaids are....so I believe that same spirit keeps existing from generation to generation.....and also most of these parts their culture doesnt really forbid sex at a tender age....you can see two blood cousins comfortably dating each oda and its ok by their family......take out time and enter a core riverine community you will see a lot of young single mothers...a girl of 20 or 21 has 2 or 3 kids for different men...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
yea Love... Their girls there are sex machines as the Op said... Calabar to me is the headquarters of orgies in this Country...
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Jacksonville:
Op, Akwa ibom too grin

Ask sandoski , it's like she knows what i'm saying tongue tongue

gringrin
Bt Na we get dey highest number of CHURCHES....

*** Na true talk ooo..... Anywhere church dey bad things dey full am......grin

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhahaha...not john thomas grin.. he called it "pit bull terrier " tongue
lol,buh I Tot Kitty Katz Don't Like Doqqies??,
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Greatzeus:
Humans are sexually lustful,that's why there are vices called adultery and fornication.
All the sex scandals you have been reading about people even pastors and imams,rape etc, are all the culprits Calabar?
So you see it is human nature thing only grace can keep a man
true,yorubas Are Well Known For Adultery,Portharcourt peeps are notorious for bisexual sex TMF,buh u cee bro calabars are the most promiscuous human beigns I have ever known!
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
Bt Na we get dey highest number of CHURCHES....

*** Na true talk ooo..... Anywhere church dey bad things dey full am......grin

grin grin ....thank God say u know ...

Be like say u dey choir sef smiley
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
baranzy:
Not just calabar alone but people from riverine areas in the south south/niger delta, bayelsa, delta, rivers state, cross river, akwa ibom......from the little research hv made bout dis same issue...there fore fathers worshipped a river goddess which was lustful and sexually active spirit.....you know how sexy and beautiful river goddess and mermaids are....so I believe that same spirit keeps existing from generation to generation.....and also most of these parts their culture doesnt really forbid sex at a tender age....you can see two blood cousins comfortably dating each oda and its ok by their family......take out time and enter a core riverine community you will see a lot of young single mothers...a girl of 20 or 21 has 2 or 3 kids for different men...
imagine!,later They 'd Be Complaininq Of Poverty.
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

lol,na That Kin' Churches Pastors dey Put Condom For The Midu Of "HOLY" Bible..#AfterChurchServiceDeliverance
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
lol,na That Kin' Churches Pastors dey Put Condom For The Midu Of "HOLY" Bible..#AfterChurchServiceDeliverance

U garrit grin grin.. Baddo pastors
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Earth2Metahuman: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Stop stereotypes
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by bitchcrafts: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
When I look at ur post, I see Kashybaby smiley . I know u won't be gone for long.
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Sugarcious(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
I think I should come in here..
I was born and grew up in calabar so I will disagree with some points u raised above.
1. Its not only calabar girls that love s*x. We are all humans and it depends on your upbringing.

2. As for the water goddess fairytale, I don't know anything about that because we've got a lot of water goddess here in each community. Calabar is the capital of Cross river and we have over 30 other bigger ethnic groups with about 40 languages. So when u talk about calabar just specify the exact LGA. Its just like a foreigner instead of saying Abuja girls are hot, he rather say Nigerian girls are hot which is not correct.

3. I totally agree with the issue of teenage pregnancy. Currently, about 2/3 of all the girls here are mothers and HIV is so rampant.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by odamaken(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2016
you people are just been stereotype and ethnic bias is not only Calabar girls that love sex all women love sex and they love men that can satisfy them so don't be ignorant. is just a popular nonsense that have been in place for a long time and people come to believe it. I bet you if you travel out you will confirm what I am saying
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

Chior ke... Dem go just chase me comot.. No be everytime I dey even go church.
If person join choir Na to dey go choir practice everyday..gringrin
Re: Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? by Thobiy(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2016
ikbnice:
Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates / My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. / This Photo Has Everyone Talking On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.