Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? (28587 Views)

Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) / Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by missNGLatest: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Honorable minister of the Federal Minister of Environment Amina Mohammed shared this photo on Twitter which she tagged:
"My social media team at the FMENV (Federal Ministry of Environment) spreading the virus in yet another Agency! Young people taking the lead. Amazed!"
Many people are of the theory that all is not well with the title and content of the photograph, suggesting that the number of people in the "social media team" are in the excess, and also wondering what so much amount of people could be doing for a single Federal Government ministry to justify their salaries.

In one phrase: salaries paid to these "social media" people are waste to the dying Nigerian economy.
Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/07/whats-wrong-with-this-photo-of.html

1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Propaganda team you mean...

Just look at the number of "social media team" this minister has. Will you blame the woman??... Her boss the president has about seven media aide, employed for the sole purpose of laundering the image of the incompetent administration and dishing out lies to Nigerians (zombie ones), because the wise ones can see through their lies.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by adegunwa4real(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nothing o
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by temitemi1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by jieta: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
jst imagine how many are on nairaland dishing out wrong information

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:
Propaganda team you mean...

Just look at the number of "social media team" this minister has. Will you blame the woman??... Her boss the president has about seven media aide, employed for the sole purpose of laundering the image of the incompetent administration and dishing out lies to Nigerians (zombie ones), because the wise ones can see through their lies.
[/s]

I don't know how you plan to live with yourself till 2019.... make sure you are on some serious meds though wailing endlessly for so long can only end in stroke or heart attack.

In don jazzy voice egbo severedanusgape if nah 40 laptop crew you wan join come collect laptop.

Meanwhile Jonathan is somewhere rocking. ... Wailing zombies wailing on nairaland

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]I don't know how you plan to live with yourself till 2019.... make sure you are on some serious meds though wailing endlessly for so long can only end in stroke or heart attack.

In don jazzy voice egbo severedanusgape if nah 40 laptop crew you wan join come collect laptop.

Meanwhile Jonathan is somewhere rocking. ... Wailing zombies wailing on nairaland[/s]
^^^ see one of the propaganda believers. grin e pain am grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3918012_img20160426201455_jpegf9b35cc1d9981657f44b16f77e0c1ce6 See brainwashed change chanting Charlatans already regretting, this one is here saying trash.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by eyeview: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Political office holders will not work again,neither will they build a team that will help them perform their duties effeciently,instead they will spend the resources on building a media team,a propaganda machinery that will be busy laundering their image and duplicating their propaganda at the expense of working.
Very sad development

6 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Seun why is it that anytime I post news from my tech site in my signature, I usually get banned by the anti spam bot?
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by idupaul: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Si this woman I respect also doesn't have sense like the president I voted for ..more work less propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by januzaj(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
idupaul:
Si this woman I respect also doesn't have sense like the president I voted for ..more work less propaganda
you ain't alone bro grin grin grin grin......90% of people hold same opinion as you except those "suffering and smiling" crew

8 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by missNGLatest: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
lalasticlala won't see this thread
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by hucienda: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided

They tell the masses to manage that the country is going through austere times, yet they do the opposite...

Anyway, they have to settle the boys (n girls).

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I don't know how you plan to live with yourself till 2019.... make sure you are on some serious meds though wailing endlessly for so long can only end in stroke or heart attack.

Meanwhile Jonathan is somewhere rocking. ... Wailing zombies wailing on nairaland
how are you sure he's Jonathan's fan?
most every comment against Apc be attributed to being pdp, ipob e. t. c?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Reminez(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

how are you sure he's Jonathan's fan?
most every comment against Apc be attributed to being pdp, ipob e. t. c?
Has the guy denied being an iPod / ipoo ??
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reminez:

Has the guy denied being an iPod / ipoo ??
He didn't say it so don't assume

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by darocha1: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Orishirishi
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by YoungLete(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Too much mehn
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=14pt]#TeamWailer# will always wail. They will wail for the next 32years.
Warning: Wailers are liable to die young!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by greatgod2012(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Only God knows how many are on Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by wheesin(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
all these for social media when one man can handle twitter,instagyam,fazebuk and eskimi. undecided

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Toluwani113: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
sad shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Please check my Signature!
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by dadebayo1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Faces of the zombies... Guess all ministers also have their own social media team of zombies. If truly the minister is working sincerely she does not need to waste resources on all the zombies because the achievements will be seen by all.. Anyway kudos to the minister cause she has created job for the boys.... God save us all.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
mttsscchheeww

so this is the new trend in my motherland.

SMH

Land a huge public office job,

Do little or nothing to develop the country,

Employ a band of demagogues to mislead the people through the social media

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by notoriousbabe: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Crap and bullsh1t

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by phaulzoe(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by experimentist: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

^^^ see one of the propaganda believers. grin e pain am grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3918012_img20160426201455_jpegf9b35cc1d9981657f44b16f77e0c1ce6
[size=15pt]Chief wailer, how market? From Tanoid to Wailing Wailer. E nuh easy oh. I dey feel your hustle bro. Tek heart[/size] grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ma,

If your social media team plenty like this; how many people will be your security details and domestic staff?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Chief wailer, how market? From Tanoid to Wailing Wailer. E nuh easy oh. I dey feel your hustle bro. Tek heart[/size] grin
Assistant chief zombie, I dey feel your suffering o grin take heart o grin

19 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by weirdarkhitekt(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
People can't read again

ONLY TWO OF THEM ARE PART OF HER SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM. THE OTHERS ARE THE STAFF OF THE AGENCY THEY HAVE GONE TO SPREAD THE VIRUS

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by solid3(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
My God. See social media team alone! Are they volunteers or are they being paid with Nigerian tax payers money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos / Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.