Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? (28584 Views)

Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) / Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Omotayor123(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
I hail oooo shocked
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Siddeek:
mumu. You will soon get tired of this your childish behavior of comdemnation. Stupid man. Where are the likes of temitemi01, CR77,OREMOSANCTUS today they ve' despeared. Very dump idiot.
I felt like reporting you to the mods, But that's not my rule. I don't report zombies.

Anyways, It seems my comments torments you, By the way, Temitemi1 is still here, CR77 is still here, Oremussanctus is here with another account called TANTUMERGO007 grin if you were wise, you would have noticed.

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by experimentist: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

assistance chief zombie, I dey feel your suffering o grin take heart o grin
[size=15pt]suffer ko, surfer ni. Na flex I dey so bro. I've never had it this sweet men. Everything is nice. Ain't nothing but cup rasing up in here[/size] smiley
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
please if you see omenka or passingshot tell me becos those ones na Nairaland OTIMKPU dem be.
grin grin

As in eh... Those ones are the "propaganda team" of the ministry of information misinformation. Lai's ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by PhilemonObende: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
If there is an "Ibo" among them, the idioott will come on Nairaland and start convincing "his fellow Igbos" to support buhari in the killing of unarmed SESSners. #Zombies

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by sleam: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
"My social media team at the FMENV (Federal Ministry of Environment) spreading the virus in yet another Agency!...

I thought the above caption would mean her social media team teaming up with another media team of another agency and probably why we have the crowd there
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by CR77(f): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
I dey Oo and my Account still remain CR77 for life
SeverusSnape:

I felt like reporting you to the mods, But that's not my rule. I don't report zombies.

Anyways, It seems my comments torments you, By the way, Temitemi1 is still here, CR77 is still here, Oremussanctus is here with another account called TANTUMERGO007 grin if you were wise, you would have noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Bizibi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]suffer ko, surfer ni. Na flex I dey so bro. I've never had it this sweet men. Everything is nice. Ain't nothing but cup rasing up in here[/size] smiley
mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
CR77:
I dey Oo and my Account still remain CR77 for life
Siddeek can you see?... See person wey you say don go grin shame on you zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
PhilemonObende:
If there is an "Ibo" among them, the idioott will come on Nairaland and start convincing "his fellow Igbos" to support buhari in the killing of unarmed SESSners. #Zombies

grin grin grin
Igbo claiming zombies you mean grin
The likes of blackpanda and amaechi1 grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by PhilemonObende: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Igbo claiming zombies you mean grin The likes of blackpanda and amaechi1 grin
Dem sabi themselves na. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by kayusre: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
they employ,you say its waist of money...they dont employ ..u shout unemployment
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by temitemi1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
I full ground gidigba!
SeverusSnape:

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Mcowubaba: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided Some of this people are on Nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by kinharold(m): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2016
...My social media team at the FMENV (Federal Ministry of Environment) spreading the virus in yet another Agency...

This part nah waoooo. VIRUS?, as in Ebola Virus, HIV Virus, Computer Virus; No wonder the economy is sick and serious diseased.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by okrote4real: 3:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Nadia Buari dey among her social media team
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by lagosrd: 4:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Baba kabiru spotted

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by stevebond007(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Definitely one of them will read my comment...

I like to work on her tweet feeds.
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by olimsySC: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2016
k
Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Enrichlee(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:
People can't read again

ONLY TWO OF THEM ARE PART OF HER SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM. THE OTHERS ARE THE STAFF OF THE AGENCY THEY HAVE GONE TO SPREAD THE VIRUS
Uncle, is it from d article above u got dis too??

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by krystal101(f): 6:19am On Jul 04, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:
People can't read again

ONLY TWO OF THEM ARE PART OF HER SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM. THE OTHERS ARE THE STAFF OF THE AGENCY THEY HAVE GONE TO SPREAD THE VIRUS

Blind bat. You're the one that can't read. olodo

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? by Bgorgeous: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2016
You can't touch this woman she is spotless, she empower pple una cry ,she no empower una shout. He no better pass to tif am put for house girl account?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / Eyo Charles: Journalist Attacked By Fani-Kayode Speaks On Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.