Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. (46357 Views)

Tales from the future.... / Diseye Tantua's How A Nigerian Auto Sales Shop Should Look Like Artwork / Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by lonelydora: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Mu2ni(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2016
hmm
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by cosycee(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2016
All I see.... Wires weeds dirty glasses irregular wood rusted aluminum roofing sheets( I thought aluminum roofing sheet is used for roofing but i can see it on the body of the buildings) plus dirty buildings...sincerely this is crazy... I can't live in this archaic Lagos grin
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by obstead200(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2016
visijo:
60% if you were to be awarded, but this can only be possible if NDA won't Start bombing the ones that have been done already.. Great Mind.
It is unfortunate if u cant see the sarcasm in that picture. The picture depicts a future of total mess and near catastrophe for the lagos metropolis.
am glad that I dont live in lagos
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...like a scene from one of these scary movies

Those drum like houses make it looks like a scene in Avatar.
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by giddykay: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2016
On nairaland, if u are not careful, u will end up committing suicide after updating a post!!! See how you pple just finished this very young zedicus zozaranda
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2016
This one na yeye achitect! Current Lagos is more beautiful than this, maybe the achitect only have the View of of Lagos of 1957 since he live abroad,

4 Likes

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by seguno2: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Any action plan that includes education for the inhabitants of the city?

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by seguno2: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Onyochejohn:
This one na yeye achitect! Current Lagos is more beautiful than this, maybe the achitect only have the View of of Lagos of 1957 since he live abroad,

I wonder oh.
The guy also missed out on the need for dedicated green areas in the metropolis.

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by NaijaCuzin: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2016
it wanna make me throw up
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2016
its a no for me
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2016
it is still not fine jaga jaga
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by princemillla(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Poor imagination. This guy could av visit lagos befor throwing up trash designs. With the way lagos is growing, I doubt it can ever result to what the architect put up there.

As a lagosian by birth n blood am saying it's impossible for lagos to result to this .

This is more reason why some talented people don't get recognized by the govt.

2 Likes

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by 9ja4show: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2016
So okada will still be working in the future as means of transport Abi?

This is not nice

2 Likes

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by ba7man(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2016
chudidonas:
CooL... Why are most of the buildings round tho
I was wondering too.

Those buildings are ugly.

His projection is wrong. Most of the buildings will be torn down and replaced with better ones with character.

It's happening already.

This representation seems like a vision induced by hard drugs.
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Lagos will look nothing like these.this is not even our conventional way of building houses!

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by maxwell767(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2016
undecided that is a nightmare.....

How can someone's nightmare become a mega city....
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by chudidonas(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2016
ba7man:
I was wondering too.

Those buildings are ugly.

His projection is wrong. Most of the buildings will be torn down and replaced with better ones with character.

It's happening already.

This representation seems like a vision induced by hard drugs.

Lol... Don't be too hard on him.

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by fippycbk(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2016
People don go far for 3D renderings and CGI sha. Me I still de learn work cry
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by visijo(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2016
obstead200:
It is unfortunate if u cant see the sarcasm in that picture. The picture depicts a future of total mess and near catastrophe for the lagos metropolis.
am glad that I dont live in lagos
.. You may be right. They is a saying what a old man sees, a young man even climbing a tree can't see it.. I understand your point now.
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Gerrard59(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Maintenance is key, besides it seems the green movement in the West has caught him. Hasn't he seen how Hong Kong or Singapore is? Moreover, Lagos needs an efficient MRT for a city of its status. 20 million individuals cannot be transported on roads in Nigeria's smallest state.
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by AbuMikey(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2016
But won't work sha.... grin
Its like proposing beautiful rendition of High rise Shanty buildings, that ain't right!

Lagos and Nigeria of the future is evolving, and won't remain in stagnation.

Great Stuff!

Nice Rendering.

Improper thinking!
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Rasque1759(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2016
this is rubbish.....me o believe tho.......
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by charlesucheh(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Naija Disney land! Alice and the chocolate factory kinda look! Even the canoe movement. Were mega in the pinsure!
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Thoughty2(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2016
God forbid. This is chaos. I prefer the Lagos shown below

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2016
how many of you guys have watched rise of the planet of apes u would understand what the artist is trying to say
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by babeface3: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2016
awesomely:
Good design though. I think you just need to add the strange fellas we see in Star Wars to the pics. I guess you work for either Darth Vader or The Resistance. You must be an alien.
[color=][/color] >[color=][/color][color=][/color] grin grin
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Freiburger(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Interesting...They will still not respect traffic rules cheesy
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by lascopes(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmmm, I no understand. Be like thailand swamp
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by hotspec(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
ds one na Lagos of 3rdBC and nothing of d future. Da one looks like pre-historic cave civilization of the Zombie republic
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by Handsomecole(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Is the designer predicting increased poverty in Lagos?? I no even see hawkers...
Re: What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. by calabardick(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
the designer smokes weeds that takes him out of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral / Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! / Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.