Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men (1006 Views)

Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by Admiral49(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Special Forces Deployed to Ibafo by IG are extorting 100 naira from Okada men. They are all over Ebutte road in Ibafo and they are collecting 100 naira from okada men that are driving through the road, because they are with Ak47 the Okada men just have to pay. One of the Mobile polibe even shot at a danfo bus and the driver was carry his wife and children on the bus. The Ijaw boys are waiting for them to come and fight while they on the road extorting and intimidating the poor masses. I AM A COPER SERVING IN THE AREA...

1 Like

Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by Admiral49(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
The LORD WILL JUDGE THEM.

1 Like

Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by idupaul: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Admiral49:
Special Forces Deployed to Ibafo by IG are extorting 100 naira from Okada men. They are all over Ebutte road in Ibafo and they are collecting 100 naira from okada men that are driving through the road, because they are with Ak47 the Okada men just have to pay. One of the Mobile polibe even shot at a danfo bus and the driver was carry his wife and children on the bus. The Ijaw boys are waiting for them to come and fight while they on the road extorting and intimidating the poor masses. I AM A COPER SERVING IN THE AREA...

Just be patient bro ...they need collect all the available 100 naira notes in the area so they can carry out forensics test on them before they storm the hideout of the terrorist just to make sure innocent lives are not lost
Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Admiral49:

You are a coper, the driver was carry?

See oyinbo!

You are a product of which University?

5 Likes

Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by Vendoor(f): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
We live in a country where anything thinkable- No mater how bad can happen!

Intimidating poor Okada men with guns--- what a shame!
Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by Admiral49(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Do not mind my tenses, it was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by Admiral49(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
The Mopols are claiming commando with the Okada men and the Ijaw boys are stealing fowls for meals while waiting for the mopols to come . They are taking the money with boldness cum anger. Moderator come move to front page. See the change we are getting
Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by fmc1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
How i wished those militants come bak nd kill those police officers extorting money frm okada men
Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by cirmuell(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
gringrin Oh my dear country.
Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Its true. We have the same situation in Igbo Olomu, Oke Muti, etc. The mopol extort #100 from every okada man per trip. Its so bad that the okada riders now refuse to take passengers beyond a certain point thus compounding people's problem and discouraging those trickling back from doing so.
Meanwhile, robbers pay norcturnal visits inside the area to rob people of valuables and rape while those sent to provide security stay put on the highway to harass
and extort the people rather than go on patrols.
Am on ground so i know what am talking about.
If Nigeria cannot work, they better split it up and lets have " to your tents, oh Israel".

To Yoruba "leaders" who cannot protect their people, i should warn you that the youths are fuming and getting restive, if you care to know what that means.
Imagine a situation in which a deputy governor of a state was attacked by miscreants on her soil and nothing done to flush them out since.

YORUBA RONU.
Re: Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men by attacker321: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
The Nigerian security agents are useless.

Nigerian soldiers are only good at shooting unarmed innocent Nigerians. They only win when they have overwhelming advantage like in the Biafran war.

They could not engage Biafran soldiers with bolt action riffles then they turned on women and children.

They were sent to Odii to fight militants but they could not so they killed villagers.

They are in the Niger Delta raping women but have not been able to do anything about the NDA.

These useless policemen are expected to go and engage the militants but they are there collecting N100.

Look at the useless Daura Secret Service (DSS) that have not been able to do anything about the murderous fulani herdsmen but are trying hard to label Igbos as terrorists under IPOB.

I smh.

(1) (Reply)

Politicizing The Moon : See What Agencies Are Saying / Aisha Buhari Delivers An Amazing Speech At George Mason University, USA (video) / Difference Between The Nigeria And The America Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.