Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook (554 Views)

Get Help With Marketing Assignment From Professional Tutors / Struggling With Marketing? / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by BMExpert: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Facebook is no doubt the largest social networking website in the world and many are rightly taking advantage of this to build their businesses.
All manner of people have their personal and business accounts on Facebook: billionaires and multimillion dollar, multinational corporations; the poor and hustling ones and everyone between. To be able to connect with your target audience in a way to achieve your goals and multiply your income is therefore very key.

Below are few ways in which people make mistakes while trying to promote their businesses, reach more people and achieve their goals on Facebook.

1. Using your profile page for business
I tried it before and got frustrated, and told myself "this Facebook thing is over-rated". I didn't get the type of result I expected. Now I know better. It's not Facebook, it's me.

Facebook designed your profile page for connecting with people you know, not necessarily people who are interested in your business.

Except you are a celebrity/ public figure, media personnel or criminal, you stand little or no chance to using profile page for great business results.

WHAT YOU NEED IS A BUSINESS PAGE.
Log on to Facebook, click on the Facebook dropdown menu on your phone and scroll down. You will see "Create Page". Click on it and follow the instructions.

There is however more to success with page creation than knowing how to create it. For example, how do you maximize the chances of your page showing up after someone likes a similar page to yours? What should you not do with profile pictures? After doing all the right things on your page, how do you increase your page likes without paying for PAGE promotion? What is the difference (in impact) between Page Likes and Post Likes and which is more beneficial?

Just wetting your appetite here. My students and clients have much more in the reserve. You can learn these and more tricks to make Facebook work for you with as little as #2,500 (#=Naira). Just send me an email on dglextra@gmail.com

If you don't have a job and you love being on social media, it's better you make yourself available to gain skills. You can get jobs faster and start making money as a social media expert.

In the mean time, let's have some more free lessons.

1 Like

Re: Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by wadetaw202: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Another hungry marketer.
Re: Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by BMExpert: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2016

2. The Facebook-Is-Free Mentality

You can definitely achieve good stuffs with free use of Facebook and there are good ways to do that. However- and this is true for most people- to get that type of result you really want on Facebook, you must stop approaching it as a free website.

Facebook is doing serious business with Facebook for Business and earning cool U.S. Dollars with all the free stuffs you are enjoying. Tap into Facebook's business potential and swim in the direction of the current. It is both stressful and wasteful to do otherwise.

CREATING A BUSINESS MONTHLY BUDGET TO INVEST ON PROMOTING YOUR TALENT AND BUSINESS ON FACEBOOK IS THE WAY TO GO.
This is important. You can triple your current income if you know what to do.

uploading...
Re: Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by BMExpert: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
3. Posting content when you are free

What?! Customers don't come when YOU are free o. They come when THEY are free.
I learned this the hard way when, after spending time and effort creating great contents, I ended up receiving discouraging responses. There are times of the day you shouldn't bother posting stuffs on Facebook if you meant getting the best of responses. When, for example, you post before 8a.m. and after 8pm on Saturdays, you will most likely NOT get your best response FOR SATURDAYS- generally speaking.

Note that every day of the week has the best times to post contents on Facebook and that posts on Thursdays and Fridays can, generally, achieve about 10% more results in reaching people than posting on other days of the week according to a published researched which have reasons to believe.

still uploading...
Re: Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by BMExpert: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2016

4. Churning out advertorial contents in the name of "aggressive marketing" !

Some people have created their business Facebook pages but what they post on it is the issue.
Social media is only better than classic media if you don't treat them the same way.

You need to know why people come on Facebook and how to connect your business with it.

WHEN YOU CARE ABOUT THE INTEREST OF YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE, YOU WILL WIN THEIR ATTENTION. UNTIL THEN REGULARLY ADVERTISING YOUR BUSINESS IS A REGULAR WASTE OF TIME. PERIOD.

Few seconds more...
Re: Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by BMExpert: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
5. Treating Facebook like Twitter

It is true that people read short things on social media and can even avoid reading your post if it is too long. But what exactly is too long ON FACEBOOK? Twitter, encourages very short tweets but on Facebook you need to post contents between 100-250 words if you intend reaching the maximum audience Facebook algorithm will allow. This is a direct info from Facebook.

almost done...
Re: Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by BMExpert: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
There's much more to learn. People make many mistakes on Facebook while trying to promote their businesses. Mistakes with types of pages they create, with page promotion, mistakes with links to websites, with picture posting, in trying to reach their target audience, with business strategy on Facebook, with selling products and many more technical mistakes, not talking of grammatical errors.

They may even be doing what is right but only getting it wrong with the timing of certain actions. Or they may just be totally unaware of certain opportunities they are not taking advantage of and so on.

•To double your income or results (for not-for-profit organizations) with Facebook marketing

•To reach hundreds of thousands of people in 24 hours within and/or outside Nigeria with your message

•To create a viral effect on Facebook

• To promote a new idea or product

•To promote your songs, books, creative artworks other properties- intellectual or real estate

•To gain Facebook marketing skills for employment purposes

and more..

YOU CAN CONTACT ME

* Tell me your Facebook objectives, once you pay for my service, I will let you know how to achieve it.

* NOT EVERY SERVICE COSTS #2,500. That's for those who don't mind receiving the training through an electronic manual.

*100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU GET UNSATISFACTORY RESULT.
The glory goes to God.

E-mail: dglextra@gmail.com (usually responds in less than 48 hours) OR
Call: 08119467368 or 08132478757
Re: Five Errors You May Be Making With Marketing On Facebook by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Domain (website) Name? / Facebook Plans On Massive Internet Connectivity In Rural Areas... / Change Your World In Months! Find Out How Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.