Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question (1616 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / The Real Reason Interviewers Ask This Question. / 6 Annoying Things Nigerian Interviewers Do When Interviewing An Applicant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by soulhighman(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Most people respond like:

Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by Blessedgurl(f): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Sharply no time to waste time. Already, dressed in corporate attire.
Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by soulhighman(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Sharply no time to waste time. Already, dressed in corporate attire.
Abi nah.
Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by lisimmo(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol

Get top interview questions, explanation and sample response on MyJob app.

Download it from www.e-testpedia.com/myjob.apk or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=myjob.akinola.com.myjob

Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
hhhhgfddds
Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
soulhighman:
Most people respond like:
I
Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by soulhighman(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
hopeyemi26:
I'm Opeyemi and would like to get some information from you about Unilever internship. Can you please leave me phone number/email through my email address hopeyemi26@gmail.com/07063372786 so that I can get in touch. I will be glad.
I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to give you any information as I do into have it. Reason being that after I applied back then, I wasn't even contacted for subsequent stages. And the link was sent to me by someone. You van check the thread I created on Unilever internship, there is a guy there whom I think was actually selected.
Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
soulhighman:

I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to give you any information as I do into have it. Reason being that after I applied back then, I wasn't even contacted for subsequent stages. And the link was sent to me by someone. You van check the thread I created on Unilever internship, there is a guy there whom I think was actually selected.
could give the fellow nairaland username?
Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by soulhighman(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
hopeyemi26:
could give the fellow nairaland username?
Can't remember. You can click on the thread I created about it. The person's username should be there.
Re: When Job Interviewers Ask You This Question by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2016
soulhighman:

Can't remember. You can click on the thread I created about it. The person's username should be there.
alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Job Vacacies In Golden Tripod International Limited Nnewi Anabra State / Medical Internship/houseofficers Opening FMC Jalingo / Job Seekers In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.