Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? (67412 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Musquareney(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2016
What Do You Make Of This Lady, Creativity Or Craziness?

A lady joke broke the jinx of just ordinary Aso-ebi pictures by posing while holding a cigarette with flames steadily letting out.?

Over to you guys, what's the perfect name for this photo?

1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Musquareney(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2016
See How She Also Pose Astonishingly In These Other Photos, SOURCE http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/what-do-you-make-of-this-lady.html?m=1
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Vendoor(f): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Her life... her choice.

Her kids will grow up to see this picture and I wonder the kind of advice she will give them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by donbenedict(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2016
I don't like ladies who smoke

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by bentlywills(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Nice dress, beautiful lady

I believe is a concept she wanted to try out just like wizkid did by taking selfies in a toilet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by lumzybo: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2016
A notice to whoever is marrying her. I AM A SMOKER

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by wroskian(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Trauma might have led her to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by keishablack(f): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2016
Guess she wants to be seen as the smoking hot bride. She's beautiful but the cigarette is trashy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by JBismarck(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Over miss
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by raziboi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Not my business

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Sunofgod(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olamide/Davidoo...come see ohh!
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Donpizzle(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wearing aso ebi or being naked has nothing to do with smoking. People smoke with their mouth not wif body.
In other words; this news is not new.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Dubby6(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
So sexy grin angry
Would have been better if it was W****DD cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by InfomejobsN: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
sad

Orishirishi

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by JOYOSITA(f): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Her business.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by TrollTrap: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smoking turns a 9 to a 2 real quick

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by osjoshua(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
a female smoker is a big turn off...

Even guys are not left out, i wonder what smokers gain, knowing that it is boldly written they are likely to die young....

The likes of Davido and most 9ja singers is affecting the citizens...i recently destroyed my uncles music videos cos of the children around, seeing the fact that most of them are so bad with almost unclad ladies dancing around, smoking and sensual movements....

The children know almost all the lyrics, singing the useless wack love love song around and learning how to dance like them...

I pity 9ja next generation

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Weedcrusher: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smoking cigarettes is not good. That's all I gotta say
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by omanifrank(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
na she sabi
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by psychologist(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Now this is what I call creative craziness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by ALAYORMII: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Omo jaiye jaiye
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by kettle84(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
smoking like Tonto dike

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Pyno30: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
No matter how she gets High. She can never be the most High.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Franchise21(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
What can I say??
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
she's vaping and not smoking bcus it's an electronic cigarette

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Cherishing(f): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Absolute Madness
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Pyno30: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
kettle84:
smoking like Tonto dike
You gat natin in stock boi.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's an electronic cigarette

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by kaybee88(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
her instagram handle @electricfyme
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by wayne4loan: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Africa bad girl ... This babe go dey fire for bed like german machine
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Amberon: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smoking is all fun and games until you develop gangrene necrosis( which has no cure) and get your arm or leg amputated.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.