Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! (17885 Views)

7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act / Nipost Adopts 3 Word Addresses / My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by oluwasegun400: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by donbenedict(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2016
grin

Lwkmd who typed dat shiii grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2016
AMAZING THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS OUR AMAZING NATION!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Vendoor(f): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Chosen1984:
AMAZING THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS OUR AMAZING NATION!! grin grin grin

Marketing strategy gone bad.... Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by ychris: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2016
In this kind of situation, two things are involve
1. That moment when the gyal that operates their twitter handle is blindly inlove and typed that ish out of ignorance
2.that momnt when the bank wanna choose anothr procedurr for gathering or getting more followers....

the hustle is real

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
hackers at work
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where can i buy Cyanide tablet in Nigeria? I have searched online to no avail. Please quote me if u know what cyanide is and where it's sold.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where is it?
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Dottore: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Pyno30: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Since no money is coming to bank again they now chose to enter into relationship matter,,

Small time now Relationship go add vat

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by michaelmo11(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
They are planning on starting a relationship account.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
If na Oyibo do am, every one would applaud em, Access Bank carry go jooor #endtoboredom

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by pythonkid(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
No one was expecting that
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Hundreddegrees(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think it's okay for a gal to make the first move grin

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Odunharry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
My bank and I

There's nothing bad when a lady/girl/woman makes the first move, what is bad is showing signs of desperation.
If only our society doesn't frown on that and if only 9ja many ladies can do it.

It will take the courage of 5 ancestors ,10 dwarfs and 15 mammy water for a typical 9ja Babe /ladies /girl to tell you she likes you.

12 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Test running another method of engaging consumers

Topic most youth can relate with

No 3 rule of consumer engagement...

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by freshness2020: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
I love their concept.
This concept is called "engaging the customer"
Try and melange with other life issues.
Life is not only about money and Bank all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by tintingz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
You guys don't get it, this might be a strategy for them to trend and get people talking.

Another way to advertise their company.

Later you see them tweet "We are the best in joint account, couples can open their joint account in access bank" and bla bla bla. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by ZenaSTORY(f): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
i need to port to....
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by shamecurls(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Niger-Delta Avengers need to Bomb the whole Access bank branches in the South-South and South-East

#QuackBank

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
*facepalm*
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Anabel(f): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
They are yet to address the sluggish and rude ways their cashiers act, they are talking about relationship issues. If you guys deduct my money any how again, the "THUNDER" that will fire you people; it will visit NDA and pack all their bombs and drop it on your heads

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by nollystar(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
ntin wey i no go see for this naija sef! is lyk the IT guy doesn't hv anything to do. I SEE SACKING OF MORE BANKER lolz!
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by zealz4u(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
pls ladies & gentlemen stop using derogatory words on d bank. if u have issues with any bank visit their branch & resolve it. Is it a crime to ask abt issues that we may find ourselves in? The question is simple, me I want to hear from our ladies because most of them prefer to tell their friends how they feel for a guy & refuses to open up to d guy they have feelings for, at least show us d green light. grin If d guy is smart he would understand & make d actual move. I know some guys are not matured enough to handle it but don't die in silence pls.
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by adedam007(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by BIBILARY(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Access bank has been accessed by someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by tammie24: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't know why some people like to make a mountain out of a mole

What's wrong with the question?

If you don know the answer or you aren't in the mood for jokes, move on!

All work and no play!
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by zealz4u(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
d question should be; is it okay for a girl to make d first move and ask a guy out in Nigeria?
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by LordVoldemort(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
When access bank tweeted about champions league final and the on going Euros, there was no complain

When they tweeted about TGIF no complain

When they tweeted about World Earth day no complain

Now they tweet about relationship and you lot decided to go crazy because it a bank.

9ja I hail ooooo

Buh come to think of it do you one or two people might learn something from that topic?

When you see your dream guy chase him the way you chase ur dream for a better life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by passionate88: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
sad shocked
Where the pinshure na?
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by sexymoma(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na scam
All these pple answering them
Dem go deduct 100naira from una account ooo
Me ke i nor dey joke with GTbank like this ooo angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? / Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.