Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic (20238 Views)

Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by cold(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Ferdinandu(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Burutai you need to teach your Master Buhari the economics you used in saving your meagre soldier salary to buy 2 houses in Dubai, because he seriously needs it to save this Nigeria economy that is in distress.
Or better still he should make you Minister of National planning because I think you are a better Economist than a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by DumDum13656: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
kwaropt general

1 Like

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Akon419(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
a nation were thief is celebrated. this thief don't even have atom of shame

1 Like

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by BabaO2: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari pls, stand this man down, there are many clean officers that can do far better as Chief of Army staff than this corruption personified buratai

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by 2ndejoj(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
* In Mandela's voice..."its a long walk to freedom"
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by pacino26(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
lordizak:

You should have a bout with him. Who in the world knows you? You are a hater.

I am in my way to DefHq grin grin grin

Think you're suffering from low self esteem lipsrsealed angry and you'll be needing common sense pills.
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by seguno2: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Did he already return our yams used to buy houses in Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Xeedorf: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
BabaO2:
Buhari pls, stand this man down, there are many clean officers that can do far better as Chief of Army staff than this corruption personified buratai
e.g Oga Chinedu or ihendioha?
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by ogrin(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
taiwokyle:
Shey na person wey neva chop go dey waka about

aye e a da

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by seguno2: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:
But this man is gallant sha cool

Who e epp with im gallant?
Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen no sabi gallant oh.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Netfad(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gkemz:
Walking off corruption

Lolz

Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
mercichoco:
Truth be told, this guy is bold and fearless. I just love his carriage, just a gallant soldier

You will be bold and fearless too if you had that kind of security surrounding you
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by papoose321: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
While not take a 2km work with your brothers in arms down in sambisa forest... I mind my bizness

Just saying
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Thobiy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
To ease tension
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Charly68: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Action General! You went to Sambisa,encouraged the boys on different frontiers & they got encouraged to teach the miscreants the greatest lesson of their time. .You are not an arm chair chief of army staff. You kept relating & interacting with your men. You have my support on this page my General.
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
So d allegations on him is dead and forgotten coz he is on d ruling party side...What a one sided govt..Toooo clear now
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Chukazu: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmm. oga Buru!
Dubai properties on him mind
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by lanrejoe10: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Woe onto any motorist that would cross their path
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Chivasex: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
GO AND RETURN THE MONEY YOU STOLE FOR DUBAI HOUSES
LEAVE ALL WAKA WHEN YOU TAKE FORM ACTIVITY
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by phemmyutd(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Just tell him sahara reporters are coming and see him end the walk
Modified..
when has shooting un armed protesters become an achievement.
And when did he silence Herdsman. Ethnic Bigot

Tell me how Sahara Reporters propaganda have affected him? He can't be distracted, so you and SR can keep on wailing

The Ipob are public nuisances that he keep treating like common criminals daily to reset them to factory settings .
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by naijacentric(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
my favourite army chief
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by DedeNkem: 5:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Another publicity hungry ab*oki.
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by win3k: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Army Chief shows Nigerians that he has nothing to be afraid of as he goes on enjoying his life and doing his dailies

There is a GUN carrying security man beside him and probably several others in the crowd so your mumu comment is rubbish to say the least!
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by frprof(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
shamecurls:
If Ojukwu was as strong and fit as Burutai, He would have conquered a quarter of the Nigerian Armed Forces during the Biafran war.

Go sell your entire body and buy brain free of charge, please
Re: Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic by Baruch28(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
isbish:
I was there!cheesy . Very gallant man. The security surrounding that man is beyond imagination O! Chai!

You dull sha. Shey im na minsiter of sports ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Cautions Ohaneze: You Can’t Blame Only North For The Woes In Nigeria / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.