Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter (52025 Views)

What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mmmm so many children of God are divorcing? You too follow divorce nau.. Receive sense in Jesus name. All some people know is to talk about men of God but their is nothing to show for example. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
The better gift would be to have trained her well - all those years she was with you.

10,000 hours of prayers will not transform Medusa into a "wife material".

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Aristo3146(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Story.

Yet so many pastors and so called children of god are divorced.

Make una keep deceiving unaselves.
Nigerians are too religious for my liking...That other day we queued up at ATM and a lady's Card was stock in the machine...Instead of her to approach the customer care...she went on her kneels and started bomblasting all the evil spirit in the machine...Thank God for that security man that intervened ...
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by yemison(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
SO ONPOINT
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Aristo3146:
Nigerians are too religious for my liking...That other day we queued up at ATM and a lady's Card was stock in the machine...Instead of her to approach the customer care...she went on her kneels and started bomblasting all the evil spirit in the machine...Thank God for that security man that intervened ...
Lol, naijarians won't kill someone.grin
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Bgorgeous: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
True jor
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Blossom023:
Mmmm so many children of God are divorcing? You too follow divorce nau.. Receive sense in Jesus name. All some people know is to talk about men of God but their is nothing to show for example. May God have mercy on us all.
Are you referring to me?grin
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Wolex143: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
The best gift indeed ever.......... I pray to receive ds gift on my wedding day ijn
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Ghost01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Who prayer epp?
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Ghost01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Aristo3146:
Hahahaha... That would've been one hilarious scene.
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Inova(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Story.

Im impressed with your thought pattern.
Most people don't see it that way.
People that think like you mostly reside abroad
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Turks:
And for those who don't have parents?

Prayer or not...it all depends on the foundation on which the home is built..
d best gift a mother can give her daughter nt d best gift to build a marriage foundation..... undecided
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
I love this

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by DavSagacity(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Story.

Marriage require concerted and deliberate effort to make it work even after the marriage had been blessed on the altar. u dont just sit and expect marriage to be an Heaven on Earth without you woking towards how it will last. mind u, a marriage foundation that is not established on God is definitely bound to crash. So work and prayer are imperative to make marriage work

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Jok3r(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
oluwatoba400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RDapSdg720E/V3gPdjU84oI/AAAAAAAAgIw/njV1DZHNOwk_slVK6BAW8TTOLS40KzzngCLcB/s1600/1%2Ba%2BDAWING%2B3.jpg[/img]

A prayerful life brings marital bliss. Commit your home to God in secret, and you will glow in public!

http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/03/this-is-the-best-gift-a-mother-can-give-her-daughter/

indeed one of the best ever
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by olu4life(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol, omotola wedding pics on NL... Lobatan. Nice one grin
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Thobiy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
coolzeal:
Blessings... That's all it takes. God bless my mama and may she live long enough to enjoy the fruits of her womb.
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by MiMiakpet(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
solpat:
Absolutely true. The best gift ever.

.... but other things must followgringringrin

Other things, like what
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by K9blunt(f): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
What's so shocking about what I said? Isn't it true?

Its not shocking to me dear,

Am referring to the people youre trying correct, their brains ain't functioning properly....smhsmh undecided
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by notoriousbabe: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Unless your mother no be winch
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Blossom023:

Ehh but oyakhilome is back with his wife.. So he is not part.
they are not back. Anita refuted it
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by adecares(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Prayer is the key
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Are you referring to me?grin

What do you think?

It baffles me how the media destroys the image of these men of God. Now I'm not saying that there are perfect.. No they are not.. but we should know that these men of God are also human beings and they do get some things wrong too. If the media was so quick to carry the news of their break up.. Why are they not quick to carry the news that they are back? That's just the devil working. (Now I know you don't believe in all these spirituality but I do and I will refer it to whatever I say).

Instead of us trying to rubbish them, why don't we just stay low and find out what really happened or not even talk about it at all. I'm not even a member of Christ Embassy just so you know.
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
eddyjibs:
they are not back. Anita refuted it

Read the news bro.. And you don't know that because you're not even a member of the church.
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op,I can't see the picture. Reupload
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by tayo200(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
true
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Aristo3146(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ghost01:
I tell you...
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Aristo3146(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ghost01:
Seriously...It was funny...
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Blossom023:

Read the news bro.. And you don't know that because you're not even a member of the church.
https://www.nairaland.com/3204977/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-plans-remarry undecided
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
eddyjibs:
https://www.nairaland.com/3204977/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-plans-remarry undecided

Really bro? Nairaland story.. I can share multiple pictures of them together in a conference and also multiple links of them saying they're together now.

Don't believe everything the media tells you.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by blackdeek52: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sandrajazmin embarassed
Re: This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter by blackdeek52: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Blossom023:

Really bro? Nairaland story.. I can share multiple pictures of them together in a conference and also multiple links of them saying they're together now.

Don't believe everything the media tells you.
Are you a member of CE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.