Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,365 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (31103 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by kiddkash(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
krak101:
Bro all ladies operate on different frequencies. Your ability to decipher her game plan will go a long way in helping you. In other words... Some are out there for the money, some for the fuckery, some others romance and all what have you. Get to know her and if you're game... Ball along. BTW. You met in the bank so you shouldn't be surprised about her asking for money abi broke guys dey go bank

is fuckery an English word?
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by butanep(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
DMerciful:
Truth is because you're not really attracted to d guy. If he is d kind of man u dream about, forget this story!

Oga nor mind that babe. They come online to say what they can't do in reality.

Most of them are the same. There a lady I got few months back. The fist day she came to my house, we had sex. After all I gave her 5h for transport which normally is about 1h. She refused the money ooo. She said how will I give her 5h for transport. I should make it 2k. I laugh tire that morning. I said but your t-fee is 1h. She said won't she buy things home. I come give her 1k.

In my mind, I just know say na olosho be this... The next time she called when I will be around. I told her I don't ve money for now. She became angry. Most girls are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Owliver:
normal gentle man? where did you get that from. OK what does a normal gentle lady do? sit back and open mouth squander gentle man money? how old are you sef
Lol.I think people can never see things from the same perspective, we're all just diversified in our thinking. He feels a lady shouldn't spend, an insult to his ego. You on the other hand, feel otherwise and frankly, I disagree with him too. But that's how It is, we should just accept and learn to respect the views of others even if we cannot reconcile our own ideas with theirs.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by kris4luv01(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
wittyt98:
later now if guys ask for sex after date they'll say we re freaks smh
Abi o
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Isgod1111: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..
This is something that has being troubling me for some times now, infact it's one of the reasons I have practically stopped asking girls out on a date...just as the question goes...na gud tin to giv a bae money for d first tym as una finish una date either Mr Biggs or tantalizer or pepperoni etc..

Let me gist you what happened on Saturday...on Wednesday I met a very cute girl inside a bank (UBA ph) I was scared talking to her so I spied on her name..as a sharp guy opened my fb, search her and I sent a request..a day later she accept and we started chatting..I later open up to her about I got her name.. She was so impressed on my actions..I asked her out on a date, she agreed, we went out, a nice restaurant, couple of jokes, then later a movie..after everything I took her back to her house..when I got to my house..she called me and said am too stingy for her liking..so i asked her how...she said..y I no give her money as I dey go back.
Abeg help me did I do something wrong?.
Don't mind her may be she thought dat u re one of her MUMUS.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by krak101(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
kiddkash:

is fuckery an English word?
Did you get the message
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Owliver(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hazkel:
Lol.I think people can never see things from the same perspective, we're all just diversified in our thinking. He feels a lady shouldn't spend, an insult to his ego. You on the other hand, feel otherwise and frankly, I disagree with him too. But that's how It is, we should just accept and learn to respect the views of others even if we cannot reconcile our own ideas with theirs.
sorry. ideology must trample over ideology any day any time.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Owliver:
sorry. ideology must trample over ideology any day any time.
It still won't change the mindset of the other party if it's made Up.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Mavor: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Naavah:
I don't understand women sometimes. Just a date and she's asking for money? shocked
Are you Nigerian? If so, why act surprised? Na una way na
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by butanep(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hazkel:
Okay, sincerely, in my opinion, I really don't think you @ op did anything wrong in not giving her money. First and foremost, you work hard for your money not her so that gives her no right whatsoever to demand for anything. You took her out and you alone spent. Frankly, I don't see why it is so. For Me, when a guy and a girl go out, they both should split the bill. Truthfully, I don't approve of a guy spending at All on Me. We are both independent human beings so why then should you spend a dime on Me? I have my money, you have yours. If I don't have excess money to spend, to take myself on a treat, I sit in my house not depending on anyone else. But again, this is my opinion and my principles. Everyone is different, distinct even.

I was almost doubting your post until I checked your profile and saw your dp...

Kudos to your perception about dating. We only have a few with such...
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Mavor: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hazkel:
Okay, sincerely, in my opinion, I really don't think you @ op did anything wrong in not giving her money. First and foremost, you work hard for your money not her so that gives her no right whatsoever to demand for anything. You took her out and you alone spent. Frankly, I don't see why it is so. For Me, when a guy and a girl go out, they both should split the bill. Truthfully, I don't approve of a guy spending at All on Me. We are both independent human beings so why then should you spend a dime on Me? I have my money, you have yours. If I don't have excess money to spend, to take myself on a treat, I sit in my house not depending on anyone else. But again, this is my opinion and my principles. Everyone is different, distinct even.
Marry me please! You seem the type of God-sent woman who will add value to a man's life and increase God's blessings on him. Mega thumbs up to you!
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by butanep(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

We do have cash with us. I do anyways! My go and come fare dey complete or else I won't bother going. Going out on a date is good but sometimes it's not always about that. That money he's giving her is not a sign of disrespectful unless he's giving her like 200 or 500. That's disrespectful. The money is for fare that is if he's not able to go and drop her at home by himself. If he doesn't have a ride sef, he can pick public transport and drop her if he's not comfortable giving her cash. Shikena!

What are you even saying? After the food, movies and treatment, I gave her 500 home, that is not enough. It's so easy to understand you aren't different. Nigeria girls with poverty mentality. So he should give her 2000 for transport abi? Cheap and broke girls everywhere. No wonder we call most of you sex slaves.

You better travel out of the country so your orientation about dating will change.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by butanep(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

This is why I said you can drop her home yourself. Why can't guys learn to do that too. When money is involved, you complain and say poverty. But when kitten matter reach ground, poverty doesn't affect elections abi?

Your mentality about dating is really poor. You think nolly wood and reality is the same. Keep watching nolly wood to deceive yourself.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Depends on how you wooed her. Some of you guys mesmerize girls with your cars and money then come back to complain. What kind of character do you expect from such girls? You'll hear things like babe I just want to take care of you, money is not my problem, "sister am cap-able", I just want to give you all you want.......
Then y'all get mad when she demands for what she was promised. Guys ehn, I just weak for una matter tongue
Go and read widely and watch programs you can learn something from, so you have something to offer apart from chicken change. Chatting with some of you can be hazardous, after 3 minutes I just want to put my face in front of a GPMG and pull the trigger. Maybe if y'all weren't so boring on dates, these hoes wouldn't feel so entitled tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
butanep:

I was almost doubting your post until I checked your profile and saw your dp...

Kudos to your perception about dating. We only have a few with such...
Well, everyone does not have the same mindset, just One of the many reasons we're all different. We simply have To accept It, it is what it is.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mavor:
Marry me please! You seem the type of God-sent woman who will add value to a man's life and increase God's blessings on him. Mega thumbs up to you!
Lol. Thanks. I'm pretty sure a lot of women feel the way I do.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Mavor: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hazkel:
Lol. Thanks. I'm pretty sure a lot of women feel the way I do.
I'm sure there are lots of good women out there but it's hard to tell these days. Especially for sincere and good guys looking to fill that vacuum in their lives.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mavor:
I'm sure there are lots of good women out there but it's hard to tell these days. Especially for sincere and good guys looking to fill that vacuum in their lives.
True, but that's why One has to be very careful and prayerful So as to meet the right One and not make life long mistakes.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by butanep(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hazkel:
Well, everyone does not have the same mindset, just One of the many reasons we're all different. We simply have To accept It, it is what it is.
true
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Anabel(f): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
butanep:

Your mentality about dating is really poor. You think nolly wood and reality is the same. Keep watching nolly wood to deceive yourself.

I no know wetin to reply you with sef. Your IQ is low. Since everything is about nolly wood

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Mavor: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hazkel:
True, but that's why One has to be very careful and prayerful So as to meet the right One and not make life long mistakes.
Amen to this sister
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Anabel(f): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
butanep:

What are you even saying? After the food, movies and treatment, I gave her 500 home, that is not enough. It's so easy to understand you aren't different. Nigeria girls with poverty mentality. So he should give her 2000 for transport abi? Cheap and broke girls everywhere. No wonder we call most of you sex slaves.

You better travel out of the country so your orientation about dating will change.

You that your OT has changed and you are enslaving yourself to one woman becos she's not African. Who you don epp?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Anabel(f): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Itzurboi:
Hmmm, did i just see someone typed "Heavenly feeling", Heavenly feelin which you still need a man around you to achieve that, you sound as if sex is just for the guys(big lie), ladies enjoy more, do you feel ur life savings can also cover it.... my dear, you need to understand the feeling is mutual

I know that my brother. If I don't, I won't describe it with that word
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by butanep(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

Giving a lady fare now is financial dependency? Are you kidding me? What is the guy paying for? I don't ask for hair money, feeding and I make my clothes myself. I don't know about the type of ladies you date but when I visit man, I get my fare allowance for the week no matter how much he sees in my purse. And then he buys me once a while gifts which i appreciate and I do thesame too. It's just common sense! It has nothing to do with dependence. Stop dating children

By their comments, you shall know them... keep getting weekly allowances and keep giving your pussy on a weekly basis.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Anabel(f): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Owliver:
yes same way an interviewer gives you a date. do you ask them for transport back home?

before you begin to say they are different. THEY ARE NOT. it's all getting to know each other, it's all the first face of pretence and deception. for of cos mutual benefit.

do you ask your interviewer for transport back home? knowing fully well heavenly feeling(your work needed, their salary needed) would be mutual if achieved ?

And I'll say it's not same. Men need to grow out of thinking girls want everything from them. That's the only way they can find a woman who wants nothing. take it or leave it!
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:
I honestly don't fancy it atall undecided once you give me money after a date, I will never take you seriously because my head starts recieving some funny ideas about you and that could make me very uncomfortable! Even if I chose to have sex with you as a guy, pls don't give me money after the whole deal because you will never see me anywhere near you again! I know a lot of naija babes will not agree but that's just me.

Why do i have a feeling that you are lying undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by butanep(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

You that your OT has changed and you are enslaving yourself to one woman becos she's not African. Who you don epp?

You need help I swear... ladies like you aren't difficult to bed @ all.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Anabel(f): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
butanep:

By their comments, you shall know them... keep getting weekly allowances and keep giving your pussy on a weekly basis.

You see yourself. So your mentality is to give and collect in return. Grow a good brain my friend and stop thinking you know everyone!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by wildQuincy(f): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Why do i have a feeling that you are lying undecided

So I should convince you? Is that what you are saying?smh
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Anabel(f): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
butanep:

You need help I swear... ladies like you aren't difficult to bed @ all.

At least I'll bed a man with brain. Not shaff in his head like you

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Klare(f): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
gift01:
Runs Girl alert. She's the type that spoil our wonderful ladies. She no get shame at all
u
Ori ee pee
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:

So I should convince you? Is that what you are saying?smh

Well, its just funny that every girl says the same so as not to look like the Guy in questions is paying for sex.

At the end of the day, you will still stylishly ask for money one way or the other.

So abeg cut the bullshit and be real !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / 5 Qualities Of A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.