Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix (6147 Views)

How To Spot A Fake Rolex / Tutugenge / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by afanide: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
I am posting this so others won't fall victim.

I walked into a cosmetic shop yesterday to get my cream and soap.
I decided to get tracia because my current soap IMAN SHOWER GEL (with carrot) made my skin look pale and dull. I am fully aware of adulterated Tracia all over Nigeria, but what gave me the go ahead confidence was the SILVER PLATED GOLDKEYS SECURITY PIN i saw on the soap which you can use to identify if a product is FAKE or ORIGINAL.

This morning, i decided to scratch and send the pin to be sure it's the genuine product i got before I proceed to make use of it and i was surprised when the reply came in.

Note that I used 3 different lines to text the code just to be sure. I even used my neighbour's line also.

Please before you use any product that has security pin, always text the code to be sure. Don't ignore it.

SEE THE REPLY I GOT BELOW

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Please help others that are Ignorant of this act.

Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by saintkeppy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
It simple, Show them the text message &ask for a refund, invite NAFDAC, Or legal action. Choose any1.
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
If you're in Abuja, go to Nafdac, show them the text, I'm sure they will send someone to go with you to where you bought it. If you're not in Abuja, send this pictures to their official mail on their website.

Its high time we all joined hands to stop this fraud in the health and beauty industry.

Plus, I doubt if that shower gel is manufactured in Nigeria.
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by afanide: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
It simple, Show them the text message &ask for a refund, invite NAFDAC, Or legal action. Choose any1.

What if the claim they never sold it to me bro? They dont Issue Reciepts. The worst pair is i also bought me Cream in that same shop.
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by Flexherbal(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Too bad!
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by afanide: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
kennygee:
If you're in Abuja, go to Nafdac, show them the text, I'm sure they will send someone to go with you to where you bought it. If you're not in Abuja, send this pictures to their official mail on their website.

Its high time we all joined hands to stop this fraud in the health and beauty industry.

Thanks for this advice.
It's frustrating!!! Even with the security code they still manipulate these things. That's to say we're not safe.......
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by saintkeppy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:

What if the claim they never sold it to me bro? They dont Issue Reciepts. The worst pair is i also bought me Cream in that same shop.
. Bros Go there 1st na & lay ur querry. Obey b4 complain. If no refund? Then do the needful. Is that difficult??
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by bigiyaro(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:

dey can't claim such, am sure dey still have other fake ones on dia shelves or store. If dey argue, nafdac can simply confiscate n check the other ones.
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by MRBrownJ: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
this is such a silly way to confirm whether it is genuine product or not... the fraudsters will just buy ONE genuine cream, get the code and then put that code on all the future "fake" ones they will create.
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by afanide: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Bros Go there 1st na & lay ur querry. Obey b4 complain. If no refund? Then do the needful. Is that difficult??

Noted bro.......
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by saintkeppy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:

Noted bro.......
. Ok. Now tell me briefly about ur importation biz. You teach people how to order goods online? using ATM cards??
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by afanide: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Ok. Now tell me briefly about ur importation biz. You teach people how to order goods online? using ATM cards??

Yes bro......
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by saintkeppy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:

Yes bro......
. Ok where are u based in PH? Cos this is 1 skill i really wanna be perfect about, ordering goods from official sites where products are sold. Ur username sounds familiar, r u from AKS?.
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by afanide: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Ok where are u based in PH? Cos this is 1 skill i really wanna be perfect about, ordering goods from official sites where products are sold. Ur username sounds familiar, r u from AKS?.

Eliozu PH is my location. Yes that's exactly what you will be taught and many more. Absolutely son of the soil from AKS.
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by saintkeppy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:

Eliozu PH is my location. Yes that's exactly what you will be taught and many more. Absolutely son of the soil from AKS.
. Nfana ibaha. Abadieh?
Re: I Bought A Fake 'tracia' Liquid Bath. How Do I Get Refunded? Pix by saintkeppy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:

. Nfana iduhe. Etiedidieh? Oyom ndi kpep mi importation biz ke mmong? Ke ufok fo or meh ke office?? Ting iseh yak anwangha mi

(1) (Reply)

Original Botcho Cream By Dr.zoh / Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles / The Fashionable Woman Wears Clothes. The Clothes Don't Wear Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.