Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! (2190 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The Cheating Husband / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by omotola01(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
A few months ago, I found a business card with a girl’s name and phone number in my man’s wallet. It was someone in his office and I suspected instantly what was going on. The next time he went away on his numerous business trips, I rang his usual hotel the day I knew he would leave for home. I lied that I was his secretary and I needed to know the name of the colleague he’d stayed with so that I could process their details for the trip. It was a shot in the dark and I was surprised when the receptionist fell for it. She gave me what I wanted and the silly girl had not even changed her name. I later phoned the girl in the office and she was so surprised she told me all that was going on. When my husband tried to bluff his way by denials, I told him his girl had confessed. He just shrugged. He now wants me to turn a blind eye on this affair. I can’t do that, but I can’t leave either. There are our three kids to consider and I want to keep the family together. I saw the other woman a few weeks ago. She’s 20 years younger than my husband - tall, slim and attractive. I don’t know what she sees in him. But despite it all, I still love my husband and I’m going to fight to keep him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by kunlesufyan(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Since u have decided to fight for him ,I see no reason why u should tell us again...keep family matters private biko....u should probably try to look attractive for your husband,maybe uv turned yourself to the wrapper tying house wife ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by feamtrik(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's what u see in him before u marry him, that that's what the tall grin slim wink and attractive shocked lady sees in him

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by MrObontami(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
What you can do to get back at him is very easy

i) start fcccking his junior staff at his place of work

ii) start fcccking his driver and security men

iii) stay out late

iv)take a lotta alcohol

v) start smoking weed

if he asks you why are doing the above, tell him because he cheats on you, believe he gon change with immediate affect cool

babzilla what do you think about this wonderful advice i just gave this lady smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by jmichlins(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
If your man does his duty as a husband and father, i advice you do your duty as mother and wife. He must surely come around and i know it will hurt but those are pains of motherhood and homekeeper. You are doing it for your kids and family
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
U can't forgive your husband

And u can't leave

But u wrote u will fight to keep him

You are the most confused woman on earth. No

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by oladipo322(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Put him in prayer biko
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by Oche211(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
U can't forgive your husband
And u can't leave

But u wrote u will fight to keep him

You are the most confused woman on earth. No
no be small thing. She's swimming in the oceans of confusion.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by ThrillmeatRep(f): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Is this fiction? Cos I don't understand
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
U don't know what she sees in ur husband?? Well, u love ur husband so maybe u r both seeing the same thing. Maybe it's not about what she sees, maybe it's bout what ur husband "sees". Btw, Nothing can change a cheat except prayers...so pray for him and the girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by queenoflafia(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Serious damage has been done in the department of trust.

I can see why some women cheat

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by MRBrownJ: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
funny how some women turn into James Bond to catch their deceitful/disrespectful/untrustworthy husbands but yet aint gonna do anything about it. if a wife is not gonna divorce her cheating husband, then she should A) save herself the stress of trying to catch him and B) (excuse my French) shut the fukc up and accept the beast she is married to.
the day she catches some deadly diseases, she will reconsider her stance on the issue, but it will sadly be too late.

this man can NEVER respect his wife again... after tasting this 20yr coochie, his wife will become an obstacle in his "new fancy" life.
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:
What you can do to get back at him is very easy

i) start fcccking his junior staff at his place of work

ii) start fcccking his driver and security men

iii) stay out late

iv)take a lotta alcohol

v) start smoking weed

if he asks you why are doing the above, tell him because he cheats on you, believe he gon change with immediate affect cool

babzilla what do you think about this wonderful advice i just gave this lady smiley

Prof. Obontami You have spoken well. This is precisely what she needs. Anything else is just BS. Let me state that Im honoured you will request my input on such a delicate matter.
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by MrObontami(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Babzilla:

Prof. Obontami You have spoken well. This is precisely what she needs. Anything else is just BS. Let me state that Im honoured you will request my input on such a delicate matter.

ok lets hear from you bro smiley
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

ok lets hear from you bro smiley

*collects the mic*

Thank you bro
We can only assume that the husband is good between the sheets hence the reluctance to let go of such a wonderful man. She can take a step further by joining in on the fun. Have the mistress (es) come for a 3some.
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by MrObontami(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Babzilla:

*collects the mic*

Thank you bro
We can only assume that the husband is good between the sheets hence the reluctance to let go of such a wonderful man. She can take a step further by joining in on the fun. Have the mistress (es) come for a 3some.

you made a very good point bro cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

you made a very good point bro cheesy

Thank you Sir. Where is our first lady Kingcheezypuff the grumpy Texan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! by MrObontami(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Babzilla:

Thank you Sir. Where is our first lady Kingcheezypuff the grumpy Texan grin grin grin grin grin

i saw her mention few minutes ago ??

(1) (Reply)

Let's Go Back To January 2014. / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 3 / What Happens When A Person Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.