Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (35522 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
A young lady on Instagram has exposed a Sterling bank staff who allegedly has been threatening her because she called off her relationship with him.

While sharing shocking emails supposedly from her 'obsessed' ex, the lady said:

This boy @adeyemi_moore has been threatening me for weeks non stop because I ended our relationship. Sterling bank needs to do a mental evaluation for their staff b4 employing dem.

I don't understand. I ignore for so long but he never stops. I have over 30 mails from him.

To think he works in a bank. Smh

@adeyemi_moore love is not byforce. Move on with your boring life I still have screenshot of ur chat with ur boyfriend. Where he was begging me to date him, but I refused cos he's gay. I broke up with him when I realized that. Hes so rude too.

does ur mum have a stable marriage? Ur giving me relationship advice?? OK oooo.I don't care about your sad life. Move on!!!!!
it's not by force yemi. Relationships are not do or die

dis your staff at @adeyemi_moore Adeyemi shabi gafar has been threatening and cursing me for weeks non stop. He's an obsessed ex. I wonder how he got a job with u people. He's says he's god nobody can touch him.please check previous posts Oh well
I blocked him on all my social media started sending me threats via email.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/girl-exposes-sterling-bank-staff-who.html

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
last round

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Not cool.. angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Oche211(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tosyne2much, vizkiz, smellymouth, Estherfabian abeg, come reason this matter
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by cruzita(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
who dem EPP?

14 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by GoldenJAT(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
the babe really shattered d guy man heart.... after licking and eating shawama.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by bigiyaro(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abeg let dem scatter demselfs, d girl has chopped n want to run n d guy feels he has not gotten his money worth yet. Why didn't d girl take to Twitter wen she was sucking him dry? Olosho.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by VhatAmazingDude: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
The girl carefully screened her replies, so I take it she's somewhat guilty. Probably a case of chop and clean mouth. The guy dull small sha.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by IamLEGEND1: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Olosho saga: Sterling Bank Part 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Smellymouth: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Eleyi gidi gaan shocked

But to gbensh nor be by force na grin

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Smellymouth: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
The Olosho saga: Sterling Bank Part 1

MARKETED AND DISTRIBUTED NATIONWIDE BY OSSY AFFASON ENTERPRISES, 3 EBINPEJO LANE IDUMOTA LAGOS AND 1/3 POUND ROAD ABA.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by mercichoco(f): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buh on a serious note, relationship isn't by force. Guy just let girl be and move ur sorry asss on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Pheals(f): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecidedso dey should sack him? The guy should forget her lobatan no b by force

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by ClassCaptain(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
the Other day when Rokiatu and i ended our relationship, i didnt make noise about like this naw undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
WTF did I just read?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
lol....the dude is just being unncessarily desperate. Desperation wont get u a girl....Abundance will.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Barackmeringo: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
is it really worth all these?
some guys though, she said she isn't doing again, ahn ahn
won bi soni mo eja ni?

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by henrylowe(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Eleyi gidi gaan shocked

But to gbensh nor be by force na grin

Are you so jobless that you always have time to customize picture for every comment? Sometimes I ask myself if you have anything useful doing with your life out there

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Dahjhi: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by JOYOSITA(f): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by popcykaylah(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
This girl is an eediot..if not why attach your broken relationship to the bank name?when he asked you out you didn't post it online ..when you were collecting his money you didn't post online ..now that it has turned sour you decided to spread your dirty pants online.we know your type.I pity the man wey go marry am.as for the guy..grow up and stop being childish cos a chick dumped you

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by AntiWailer: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Useless girl.

So she has to bring in the employer so his world will finally crumble after dumping him.

The stupeed guy too better use his head and not his heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by davide470(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
I wonder why nobody is asking why she involved Sterling Bank Like what's their business? Are they now the Nigerian Police Force?? When the going was good, did she tell the bank??

All these Ladies that type before they think!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by spartoo: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
na only God kno hw much th girl don chop am wey dey pain am like dis

1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by ganaziah(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:
Are you so jobless that you always have time to customize picture for every comment? Sometimes I ask myself if you have anything useful doing with your life out there

Shit but that's none of your business now or is he using your money to sub ni or your power bank to charge.

Just lego and scroll, that's his land!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by heed101(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:
sadist detected. The same you use to type this thrash.

33 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by countsparrow: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Very soon, u will add jobless to your biography on Instagram... i don know why men obsess over women, it will never happen to me, infact it can never happen to me... kilode!!! se ori mi ku nii... when girls population plenty pass guys own, abi na only her kpekus sweet nii... abeg young man, get your sh..it together and run along

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by ReabridCharles(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
His job or where he works has nothing to do with his private life.

Boldly branding it STERLING bank helps nothing.

@Op, Ur moniker echoes loud
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by abrahym(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shameless people
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by agrovick(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:
Jesu! This is just too much

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.