Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos (32074 Views)

IGP, Ibrahim Idris Arrives Benue State (Photos) / IGP Ibrahim Idris Arrives Anambra Ahead Of Anambra Election (Pics) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pictured is the new acting Inspector General of police Ibrahim Idris on his arrival in Delta state for a courtesy visit on Friday. The police boss was welcomed by the Akulagba of warri Kingdom chief Ayiri Emami and others at the airport before visiting Ugborodo and Gbaramatu Communities of Warri South west LGA in Delta state to promote peace and togetherness.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/new-police-ig-pictured-on-arrival-in.html

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2016

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
good for him
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by dainformant(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
there is no money in the country and yet almost every agency has a private jet ..welcome to Nigeria

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by cornel994(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'll pass
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:
there is no money in the country and yet almost every agency has a private jet ..welcome to Nigeria
stfu and go outside there and make money.....poverty mind

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by bigtt76(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Issssssokay!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
OK, i wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by idupaul: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:

I am sure he is doing better than you. .I know Ur type ,the highest thing you might have is a second hand camry and yet you feel you have arrived

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
idupaul:

I am sure he is doing better than you. .I know Ur type ,the highest thing you might have is a second hand camry and yet you feel you have arrived
Check my d.p i already made it at a very young age, so am not at your level

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by dainformant(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
empty barrels make the loudest noise. keep blowing the trumpet for yourself. u are even better than Dangote sef.. mstcheww
slimthugchimee:

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimfit1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Minister of finance please look into it
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by raker300: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hahaha hahaha haha, so you want us to believe you made it with your 1k aba made shirt sitting in the passengers side of a car? Chai!!!!! grin pikin no be here

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
raker300:
hahaha hahaha haha, so you want us to believe you made it with your 1k aba made shirt sitting in the passengers side of a car? Chai!!!!! grin pikin no be here
please am too mature to drag this nonsense with you........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by dainformant(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
I was talking about the country. Pls read my comments well before exposing ur ignorance online.
slimthugchimee:

25 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:
I was talking about the country. Pls read my comments well before exposing ur ignorance online.
actually i was telling you that the country has money in it just go out there and look for it.......any my apologies for my previous comment on you, i overreacted

9 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by ikaboy: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by ikaboy: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
raker300:

My dear u see that shirt

☺☺☺☺☺

34 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by idupaul: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:

So sitting down in a used range rover while wearing an mbeke cheap shirt is Ur idea of making it ..SMH

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by dainformant(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hahaha. U funny die.. I just checked his dp even Dasuki that has been in prison since is fresher than him. He thinks he has made it because he's sitting in the passenger's seat.. It shows u the level of his reasoning.. See his rat teeth sef. Ugly troll
raker300:

38 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
idupaul:

So sitting down in a used range rover while wearing an mbeke cheap shirt is Ur idea of making it ..SMH
cheap shirt indeed.....anyway like i told the other guy...i dont have time for this

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by idupaul: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
cheap shirt indeed.....anyway like i told the other guy...i dont have time for this

Then act mature next time

26 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by raker300: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:
Hahaha. U funny die.. I just checked his dp even Dasuki that has been in prison since is fresher than him. He thinks he has made it because he's sitting in the passenger's seat.. It shows u the level of his reasoning.. See his rat teeth sef. Ugly troll
my brother, I opened his profile to see him sitting inside a marble floored private jet petting his lions while sipping champagne..only for me to see one mgbeke like that. You can't imagine how angry I felt

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by cirmuell(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
The NPF have a private jet? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by raker300: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
actually i was telling you that the country has money in it just go out there and look for it.......any my apologies for my previous comment on you, i overreacted
oga, quit it abeg, you're not fooling anyone. Your type is the type that made 5k by probably writing a lame asss program, now you're feeling like you are on top of the world.
We're not talking of nairabet money so calm down.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by CACAWA(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
cirmuell:
The NPF have a private jet? shocked
I wonder who approved that useless budget that contained Private Jet.

And why can't we see the officially approved 2016 National Budget?

They are all corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by CACAWA(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by CACAWA(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
chimee stop all these and come to the house abeg

16 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
CACAWA:
chimee stop all these and come to the house abeg
which house again.....please who are u
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
raker300:
oga, quit it abeg, you're not fooling anyone. Your type is the type that made 5k by probably writing a lame asss program, now you're feeling like you are on top of the world.
We're not talking of nairabet money so calm down.
but checking it, i have that money in my acct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.