Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti (1464 Views)

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore / Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by hustler86(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arrested a former gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Iyiola Omisore. Omisore was picked up earlier this morning in Abuja and has since been in the custody of the anti-graft agencies facing interrogation for his role in the election funding fraud.  EFCC sources told SaharaReporters that the Senator received over N1.3billion from funds pilfered from the office of the National Security Adviser to fund and rig Governor Ayodele Fayose into office in 2014. 
Source: http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/03/ekitigate-former-senator-iyiola-omisore-arrested-efcc-over-n13billion-ekiti-election-loot
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by Earth2Metahuman: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chicken has come home to roost. grin
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by hustler86(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Heyyyyyy let's get ready for the rumble cheesy
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by hustler86(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Chicken has come home to roost. grin
Dude, jeez shocked u no even allow my post land b4 comment nna ehhn na 5G b ur ntwok I think
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by Almajiri1: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Correct!
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by Earth2Metahuman: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
hustler86:

Dude, jeez shocked u no even allow my post land b4 comment nna ehhn na 5G b ur ntwok I think
thanks to my glo 72.5G grin
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by SolutionsGuy: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
EFCC will surely win award as the most active agency of the century. Working day and night, weekdays and weekends. With injection of new recruits, sky will be a starting point.

God bless New EFCC
God bless and protect Buhari nwa mmadu
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by lytech1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari,you must account for all this recovered looted fund oo.. I dey follow you count am oo.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
NOT ON COTRACT AGAIN ?
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by lovedatruth(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Waiting to hear/read About the arrest of Obanikoro soon. Dey must vommit our yams.
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by Faremisodeeq(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is wonderful news. Lock him up and throw away the keys
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Still waiting for d day that I will hear that efcc arrested aisha buhari aka halliburton, tinubu, atiku, ameachi, fayemi etc.. cool

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by Earth2Metahuman: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
temitemi1:
Still waiting for d day that I will hear that efcc arrested aisha buhari aka halliburton, tinubu, atiku, ameachi, fayemi etc.. cool
you will hear it the day gej becomes president again.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by dridowu: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
EFCC sources told SaharaReporters that the Senator received over N1.3billion from funds pilfered from the office of the National Security Adviser
..................................Thank God Dasuki was not the CBN governor if not Nigeria would have gone bankrupt by now

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by qualityovenbake(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am glad the government is tackling corruption but it seem that if anybody is in APC, he/she is a new creature: old embezzlement are passed away; ..
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by DaBullIT(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bwahahahahah

severussnape , You are not a man of your word, you said you wanted to bet , Let's bet , Fayose will be arrested

All other wailers , how market
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Bwahahahahah

severu(ssnape , You are not a man of your word, you said you wanted to bet , Let's bet , Fayose will be arrested

All other wailers , how market
I ask again, Same way Jonathan has been arrested, right?... Keep dreaming.
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by AntiWailer: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
SolutionsGuy:
EFCC will surely win award as the most active agency of the century. Working day and night, weekdays and weekends. With injection of new recruits, sky will be a starting point.

God bless New EFCC
God bless and protect Buhari nwa mmadu
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by gists: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
God Bless PMB!!
I didn't vote for PMB to turn-around the economy. I consider that an icing on the cake if he can perform the magic after PDP has bastardized the economy for so long and particularly the damage done by the last administration is demonic to say the least.
I voted for PMB to eliminate insurgency and reduce corruption to the very minimum. I strongly believe their can't be any meaningful development (economic, infrastructural or otherwise) where these two menaces reigns.

I score him 65% on elimination on insurgency (I score him low on insurgency because of herdsmen attack and the rumors of useless for talks with NDA). But on reduction of corruption, I score him 85%. I am tempted to raise the score after hearing Methu has offered to return N400m and the breaking news of billions found in Stella Odua's house maide account. EFCC has suddenly come to life after Jonathan practically killed it.
Omisore should do the needful and return his share of the loot if he knows what's best for him. Meanwhile, EFCC should use this time to perfects their case with Fayose so that when his tenure is over, he will do the hand-over from Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by Firefire(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Firefire:
Why are they arresting them one-by-one, let all PDP members be immediately arrested and let the Holy Cherubim called APC roam the street freely having given their lives to the broom.
[size=14pt]
"If any man be in APC, he is a new creature, old things, including all the loots and inflated contracts are past away, all things have become NEW"

[/size]
Congrats, you are now a Progrethief and a brand new man, new creature, redeemed by the broom.

APC, Party of professional looters and career fraudsters.
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by tolam4skywd(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Okay.
WAC!!!
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by lorbah001(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Iyiola sef don enta am ....gbam!

Let d probng begin
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by lorbah001(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2016
gists:
God Bless PMB!!
I didn't vote for PMB to turn-around the economy. I consider that an icing on the cake if he can perform the magic after PDP has bastardized the economy for so long and particularly the damage done by the last administration is demonic to say the least.
I voted for PMB to eliminate insurgency and reduce corruption to the very minimum. I strongly believe their can't be any meaningful development (economic, infrastructural or otherwise) where these two menaces reigns.

I score him 65% on elimination on insurgency (I score him low on insurgency because of herdsmen attack and the rumors of useless for talks with NDA). But on reduction of corruption, I score him 85%. I am tempted to raise the score after hearing Methu has offered to return N400m and the breaking news of billions found in Stella Odua's house maide account. EFCC has suddenly come to life after Jonathan practically killed it.
Omisore should do the needful and return his share of the loot if he knows what's best for him. Meanwhile, EFCC should use this time to perfects their case with Fayose so that when his tenure is over, he will do the hand-over from Kuje prison.

U talk sense dia ojeere
Re: Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti by MrEverest(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Finally Demystifies Bola Tinubu / Ijaw Militant Are Planning To Launch A Major Attack In Festac, Lagos State / Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.