Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia (6013 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by GEJ2019(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Well I WS Facebooking Today When I Saw Ds Below On Jumia.
When And How Jumia Started This I Don't Know.Do You Think Its A Hit Or Miss?

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na for the vaselinecrew pervs in romance section

1 Like

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by pneumaticos(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
This items sells more than grocery

1 Like

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by falconey(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin
the Vaseline has a weapon now

1 Like

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
what is this?
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by TizaBaibe(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oloshos have to fyt dis.... Less they loose them market

7 Likes

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by falconey(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
pneumaticos:
This items sells more than grocery

what particular grocery ? I can bet it doesn't sell more than cucumber

10 Likes

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by agbonkamen(f): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
God should not have created pussy and Dick cos it would have been better if those places were blanked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Taiyescott(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
lol.. oloshoz cum and c oooo
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by photoshoot(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vasline crews be like grin

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by IamLEGEND1: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
post link to the product jor
i gatz order that shît
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by BJIZZY(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Are yhu trying to tell God how to run his creations?

agbonkamen:
God should not have created pussy and Dick cos it would have been better if those places were blanked.

1 Like

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by UrWorstNitemare: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
agbonkamen:

So I guess u wld have being nowhere...

Meanwhile,

The way u brought this up got me thinking....

ARE YOU STERILE

*I mean no disrespect tho*

2 Likes

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by foolinlove(f): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
That's nothing.

They have shelves of motorised ones in Japan.
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

what particular grocery ? I can bet it doesn't sell more than cucumber
When did we start classifying cucumber as grocery, me thought it was a fruit. Abi na the toy cucumber you dey refer to? lol lol
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by agbonkamen(f): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
BJIZZY:
Are yhu trying to tell God how to run his creations?

Nop but don't you see the rate at which so much emphasis is being placed on sex that is why we have cheating partners everywhere back in the days it was not like this and is growing worst daily.
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
That's nothing.

They have shelves of motorised ones in Japan.
Japan is too far na, there is a sex shop I know of in Lagos. I also heard of one in PH.
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by GEJ2019(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
When I Saw It I WS Dumbfounded Truly
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by falconey(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
frenchwine:

When did we start classifying cucumber as grocery, me thought it was a fruit. Abi na the toy cucumber you dey refer to? lol lol

lol you can get cucumber in a grocery store, it is part of foodstuff.

3 Likes

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
This one no get current na
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vaseline sellers will not like this cus na bad business but nevertheless only rich guys can afford it the poor guys will continue with their Vaseline
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by ouigy99(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
what is this?

Look under your skirt and in between your legs, you will see a replica

1 Like

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by fox26: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
That's a bombo. very important thing for every man.
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by iyke1989(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
what is this?
ur replacement!! Thats wat the female specie will evolve into very soon.... grin
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by iyke1989(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Funny thang.....is that...its neater than most girl's pvssy on NL grin
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Thobiy(m): 1:19am On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:
grin
the Vaseline has a weapon now
What is vaseline
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Thobiy(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Vaseline sellers will not like this cus na bad business but nevertheless only rich guys can afford it the poor guys will continue with their Vaseline
What is vaseline cry
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by clovislouis(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Tabh:
Beautiful.
yes it. is
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by milky3(f): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2016
na to put up human head for sale remain
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by falconey(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Thobiy:
What is vaseline

sorry the Vaseline crew
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by cirmuell(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2016
U were facebooking? I see.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Laws Of Karma! (photos) / Dick Scarcity: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Tail Of A Snake (pictured / Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.