Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,368 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (43310 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ds Buhari eh... El fraud!!! classmates kor, na certificate we need....

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Obiwannn: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tchai.... Dullardinnho Buhari

Na God go punish that mod wey change Dullardin'ho to President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
No certificate will ever be presented to please any wailer. Buhari is president and there is nothing you can do about it except wail. Even that worthless lawyer was forced to back down
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by idesylvester(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
solid3:
Nice.

Buhari till 2023.
eh..make I hear, u and wu? If I slap u eh

Well, mayb only can vote him in sha

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by ndcide(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin Huuummmm

They had to go this length?

Even during my undergraduate days. There were guys who claimed to be in our class, participate in politics BUT they didn't have matriculation number. They were never genuine students.

Mr. President we don't need pictures of your classmates. Mobile will not employ somebody who presents pictures of his classmates instead of the approved required credentials.

This picture is not buhari's certificate.

I make bold to say, that if the certificate was there buhari would have got a certified copy from Cambridge the last time he was in London... That one is even easier and more convincing than this.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by erico2k2(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country
God dey watch as well, but he has done %25 of his tenure and nothing to show for so far has has just %75 remaining.DO you think he has some magic to perform, from all indication we are worse off.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Skybee1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
lol old bagaz

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Xclusivegrin007(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
IceMan85:
grin iffa I hear.
Arranged classmates
o lord and iceman85 is my favorite NLander too
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Kennitrust(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
at least, make e be like say him go school small.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Xeedorf: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
But where is the Certificate na...

The Sapiticate lost in transit

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by gradeA(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abeymills:
Bunch of old vultures

seriously dude,
what have the other men old enough to be your dad or even grand father done to you.

not cool.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by IceMan85(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
o lord and iceman85 is my favorite NLander too
Bros, I don't know you oh! Lol....
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by pussyeater(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
IceMan85:
grin iffa I hear.
Arranged classmates
That's barbaric! I guess you would wish the same if he was your father! Ode undecided
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by erico2k2(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bolustic:
All I can learn from this picture is:

Be nice to people, you may never know what your classmates, room mates, housemaid, Okada rider would be in the future.

He may end up being your and/or children saviour in difficult situation later in the future.
...............................................................................................

And to those above and below me asking Buhari of his certificate, I have been looking for Goodluck Jonathan's article in local and international journals but I've not found. As a PhD holder, you must have contributed to knowledge through some publications.

If you have found, please provide me with the link so I can download.

I feel his PhD is a fraud!!!
you do not need to go far GEJ was a lecturer , U do not need to go far and you wont find anything about his PHD online, I equally have a PHD friend from set at UNI, there aint nothing about him,check your prof online you wont find anything as well and frm last time I checked PHD was not the requirement to be a president

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Xeedorf: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Serious Minded President Without Certificate is far better than Phd holder President with cluless empty brain
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by anonimi: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Maybe it was the Jankara lawyer, Falana who advised him to arrange the visit in lieu of his Oluwole forged certificate!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3905934_img2016063024498_jpegdc2c23cda07afeeeece93c5dfc47371d

raumdeuter:
Some peoples foolishness are genetic. Below is a picture of Buharis graduating set. There were just 17 people in his class

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z7ZUJamS_Yc/VMDqa-hSOwI/AAAAAAABeRM/YWWEopv3IiM/s1600/buhari%2Bstudent.jpg[/img]

Some of the people he graduated with are:

- Ya'Adua Shehu,
- Coomasie Ibrahim,
- Umaru Abdulahhi,
- Alli Abdulahi
- Kahdi Halilu etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Ajusshi: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
I hope they brought his missing certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by erico2k2(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Xeedorf:
The Serious Minded President Without Certificate is far better than Phd holder President with cluless empty brain
ok His achievement plz for the %25 of his tenure

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
erico2k2:

you do not need to go far GEJ was a lecturer @UNI-PORT, U do not need to go far and you wont find anything about his PHD online, I equally have a PHD friend from set at UNI, there aint nothing about him,check your prof online you wont find anything as well and frm last time I checked PHD was not the requirement to be a president

All I'm asking for is his intellectual contributions to knowledge in his field terms of journals, you cannot claim to be a PhD holder without having publications. If I want his PhD thesis, I'll go to UNIPORT but not journals; publishers publish articles written by researchers online for free or for sale but I've not found that of GEJ.

Besides, I'm not asking for his certificate, I'm only asking for his articles online.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bolustic:

All I'm asking for is his intellectual contributions to knowledge in his field terms of journals, you cannot claim to be a PhD holder without having publications. If I want his PhD thesis, I'll go to UNIPORT but not journals; publishers publish articles written by researchers online for free or for sale but I've not found that of GEJ.

Besides, I'm not asking for his certificate, I'm only asking for his articles online.
Do you have any friend who is a PHD holder?

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by eddysophia(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Old boys association
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by demelza: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoSaintiago:
May be dey came to look for the cert,hahahahhaha,i av a friend hu drop out at ss2 weneva he sees me at marina he tell his neigbour this guy is my classmate while as he didnt sit for WAEC he will be like hmmm am an o level holder lols buhari is a dunce,he can only deceiv zombies
An illiterate calling someone a dunce. Wonders will not cease!

Its not "am" but "I'm".

There is nothing like "while as", its "WHEREAS".
For further lessons, go get Mastering English.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by AdeleyeShakiru(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thanks u Mr President.
All Nigerian have believed on u.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by anonimi: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
But where is the Certificate na...

............still searching................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2076473_img20150125093223_jpeg73db360b76efa6c4729030f621179de6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by dunkem21(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
idesylvester:
I know them, na him primary school mates

Secondary sch naim we dey wait for

Abi na only primary sch him go?! Eh maka y

You got me laffing honestly.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by bbjummy: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country
Wait a minute o bros, I don't get!
Of what will the president deliver us?
Okay perhaps what he already got us into abi?
Or may be of the 1 bag of rice selling for 20k ni?
Or perhaps of the one packet of spaghetti selling for #210? O'ma se o! undecided undecided.
Bro have you heard that people now exchange other people's Mills for sand at the millers in the north?
Stolen pot of rice and stolen pot of tuwo? Bros na only God go deliver us

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by anonimi: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
YOLO1:
What we need is the certificate, not his classmates. The scenario is like asking for ur car receipt and you showing us the people u attended the same driving school together.... is there any correlation?

Make I ask the goat whether im chop correlation too. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065936_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by mastengsynergy: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Another lie busted!!!!!!!!
President Buhari is believed to be 73yrs of age, just today Vanguard News and Femi Adesina and other news outlets reported that President Buhari received his 1953 classmates.
We are in 2016,from 1953 to 2016 is 63yrs, are you saying Buhari was 10yrs when he attended secondary school as of then? These guys won't stop lying, you were asked to present your school certificate, you went and hired 13 SANs, now you went again and arranged some old men from your Village just to hoodwink the gullible, why all these lies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by princeakins(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sai baba grin #IStandwithBuhari cheesy Wailers hug transformer
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
erico2k2:

Do you have any friend who is a PHD holder?

[b]Hello,
Don't derail our discourse with irrelevant questions. I have friends who are PhD holders as well as MSc holders:

Tunde Oseni, Gabriel Olarenwaju Adeola, Elueze Chidinma, Samuel Ogunwa, Tunji Adenugba.

Google the aforementioned names and see if you won't find their journals. Some of them are about to attain Phd but have contributed to knowledge.

Until I find that of GEJ, I won't believe his PhD isn't a monumental fraud.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by darocha1: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
tit:
ha ha ha this buhari is a clown!

the other day, one boy saw me wearing unilag tee-shirt. he ask me if i attend unilag, i tell am yes.
(yes, i attended a weekend party at unilag).
your case doesnt count though. People put on mtn t-shirt and dont work in mtn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.