Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (61973 Views)

Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by emyryx(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
k
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ya papa give you freak, instead make you prostrat say thank you daddy, the message you send me, I am delivering; you begin embalast the old man anyhow, you think say e easy to score babe like Tiwa, I sure say she don even use that her fyne lips wey she dey take sing, kiss ya dirty mouth and suck ya kini smh, na ya papa get ya prick? angry
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Almajiri1: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nostalgia computer village! shout out to padi karzz still in the game.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by JoeCutie(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
What am I meeting him for? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
zealz4u:
who him epp

Him friends
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Igbogirlgate(f): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
snake must born long thing
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
The man in that picture is not tee billz father. We use to be neighbors while growing up, so I known him very well.

bloggers are terrible liars.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
E don tey nor be 2dai...
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by iswallker(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bought my first computer at balogtech in 1999... grin
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by modsfucker: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
I like the way this T'Billz ignored all the wailers the guy is just matured.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by greatness22(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mprepz:
mumu seun and all his stupiid mods should leave this guy alone.. if not na thunda go strike una papa hus 4 village
Lol, but bros, nobody beg you to read the news now. grin

I smell 12years imprisonment. cool
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Kizmilz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
So this is news now?
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by CuteTj(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
chinchum:
I knew Balogtech since the year 2000. I bought a cd rom nd mouse of my first desktop computer in that store. So it was owned by Teebiilz dad?
Patronized them too in the early 2000's. Suprised to learn he's Tee billz dad. The man had made a name like a decade before we even knew his son.

Kudos to the man jare. For those that never knew Balogtech, it was equivalent to the Slot Phone company of today when desktop computers were the existing computer devices.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by karashita: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
So where did this news spring from all of a sudden? If it is about the upcoming election,i will say it is unnecessary. Bloggers should leave these people alone abeg.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by omonla555: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Whoever that has put up this junk needs to be jailed or carcerated. People sum up some things and some idiots swallow them and pour out same verbatim.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by KELVIN086: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sins of thy fathers.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by yinkslinks(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
his background looks like a native doctor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by ring7(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
You people should allow Tiwa to enjoy rocbation flin
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't care about this nonsense, what I want to know is who the heck erotic chocolate or whatever is grin
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by kenoz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
okay
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by boladapo(f): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
I really don't know what to say. Cos I av worked with him during my IT. All I know is pple should not judge. Everybody is responsible for his or her actions. He was a nice man tho
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by willibounce1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Linda ikeji's mansion will cause many problems for these silly desperate olodo bloggers. Cooking up stories here and there because you want to make money and buy mansion like Linda. Make una no worry. The day wey dem go shoot one of una for leg, you will learn not be peddling lies all over the Internet.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by amtaken(f): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Back to sender.

allanphash7:
Who took you?

Kwantinu searching joor
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by chinchum(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2016
CuteTj:

Patronized them too in the early 2000's. Suprised to learn he's Tee billz dad. The man had made a name like a decade before we even knew his son.

Kudos to the man jare. For those that never knew Balogtech, it was equivalent to the Slot Phone company of today when desktop computers were the existing computer devices .
yes, it was. They advertise on the Guardian newspapers, as the web was not reigning then. I remember seeing the company's advert on the newspaper with list of prices of items. I felt their prices were competitive. Time flies. wink
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by ManTiger(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Why should I meet him? Is he ready to meett me?
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Gkemz: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Tbills needs to grow up and stop talking like a kid. The dad has done the best he could do for him by giving birth to him. The decision he made in life concerning his lifestyle has nothing to do with his father, he has his own life to live and he should stand up to his responsibility eventhough Tbills is so irresponsible. The whole drama started with him.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by Shehucom(m): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2016
I just dislike Nigerian media, for God's sake why going this length to disrepute someone's father just because he's son is in everyone's bad book. Very soon now, they'll drag his mom, siblings and cousins into this. Am not saying he's not guilty of what he's been accused for and I don't even care about it. What I know is that Media in Nigeria is unprofessional...
Many Nigerians are also quick to judge and abuse on naira land..
Sad
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Was this report typed by an illiterate tour at a motor park? There are so many errors and blunders that I couldn't even read it halfway. And it's on a blog.....and made Nairaland's frontpage
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by obinnaviv: 3:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Just another rubbish for fools to read and spread,ive known this man for two years now,very straight forward disciplined and a good dad from what ive seen,the day he told i and my collegues who went to see him that hes te bills dad we were shocked.Tee bills is what we know as the black sheep of the house,the man gave all,his kids the best education out there ones a medical doctor in america the other an enginner with Nasa all doing well tee bills should grow up
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by zealz4u(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2016
You dey vex o grin
vex say
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by busyfishing(m): 5:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Came:
Na him papa say make him dey chop women money too?Always putting blame on people, and refusing to be responsible.
how reliable is the story?Don't rush to conclusions biko.
Re: Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father by ichomi(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Why this misleading story?? And one will think his son learnt his mismanagement of money and resources from him.

Human beans sef....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Tiwa Savage, Davido & Chioma At Ifeanyi Adeleke's 2nd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.