Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? (12412 Views)

Poll: Actress? Actors? You can choose up to two!

Genevieve: 15% (49 votes)
Ini Edo: 18% (59 votes)
Omosexy: 5% (17 votes)
Stephanie Okereke: 8% (29 votes)
SDA: 0% (3 votes)
Ramsey: 13% (44 votes)
Enyiocha: 0% (2 votes)
RMD: 6% (22 votes)
Jim Iyke: 13% (45 votes)
Muna Obiekwe: 4% (16 votes)
Rita Dominic: 11% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser / Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All / Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2006
so who do you think is the best?
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Damsal(f): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2006
Don't you think finding out the best kisser would be hard to determine, knowing that i haven't kissed any of them before
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by ZuluNation(m): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2006
Damsal:

Don't you think finding out the best kisser would be hard to determine, knowing that i haven't kissed any of them before

You read my mind grin grin. And the few I've seen kiss on TV are just horrible at it, it just sickens me sad
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by KD69(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2006
Damsal:

Lol, anyone who has, must be gay to have kissed all of them
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by cutey01(f): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2006
You may only select up to 2 options.
Genevieve
Ini Edo
Omosexy
Stephanie Okereke
SDA
Ramsey
Enyiocha
RMD
Jim Iyke
Muna Obiekwe
Rita Dominic

NONE OF THE ABOVE! i have never seen any real kiss in naija movies.Untill then,
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by my2cents(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2006
cutey01,

u r right. I have seen pecks, nibbles and lip-biting but not kisses LOL
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by vizion: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2006
why wasn't kate henshaw on the list
shes the only nigerian actress i've seen doing a french kiss on screen (in doctors quarters)
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by naija4life(f): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2006
I am da best kisser in Nairaland, wanna try?
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Raimond(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2006
I think the right question should be ``Do Nigerian actors/actresses kiss at all?``I can`t rate them based on what i know they don`t do.    sad
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by my2cents(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2006
naija4life,

If the pix on ur profile is the real you, I wd certainly like to try, but how do we hook up? wink lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by frankiriri(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2006
Im d best "kisser" dat never was (on nollywood) grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by jerrymania(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2006
Oh dont u peeps having something better to use your brains for?
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Free(f): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2006
hmm tell em' ooooo grin

Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood?
how will i know undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by my2cents(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2006
Jerrymania,

Liiiiike? wink

Besides, isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black? u ask if there is nothing better to use our brains for, yet you not only are reading the post, but are replying to it too cool
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by osegwu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2006
All the ones i have kissed are all terrible.
Had nightmares after.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by luvlymoi(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2006
they all suck, from wat i see on tv, its like they r forcing each other.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by vizion: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2006
naija4life:

I am da best kisser in Nairaland, want to try?
i'll have to verify that claim
submite your lips for some kiss right now
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by my2cents(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2006
luvlymoi,

It's a culture thang. As am sure u and others will attest, back in the day, it seemed to be a taboo for actors to even hold hands in movies. I was like, WTF!! cool

Sha, hopefully it will get **positively** (emphasis on "positively"wink "better" with time grin
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by ima1(f): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2006
you forgot desmond elliot, he is a pretty good kisser from what i have seen
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Radiant(f): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2006
I can't be bothered. undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by omo(f): 1:14am On Dec 02, 2006
ima1 thank you jo! i was wonderin why dey didnt put desmond in d list. i saw this film wit he and oge okoye (orange groove). wen dey were about to kiss, i was like ok this wil be another case of lip touching lip and d next thing, dey frenched! i was like shiiiiiiiiii! i was suprised and impressed at d same time considerin oge hardly kisses seriously in her films. but i think Muna tries sha, undecided i voted for him.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by konari(m): 1:37am On Dec 02, 2006
@omo i'd love to show you how to kiss sweetie, i'm realy good but there's only one way to find out, and if i fail to meet your expectations would you school me? wink holla @ ur boy sweetie, konariwo@yahoo.com.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by konari(m): 1:39am On Dec 02, 2006
@omo, but on a more serious note, lets hook up online, lets share ome intellectual ideas, i look forward to your response, take good care of yourself
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by osegwu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2006
The few I have KISSED KISS HORRIBLY.
HAD NIGHTMARES AFTERWARDS.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by divinemmy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2006
kiss hello naija4life,
i really want to giuve a try! if really you are interested, here is my contact. 08051036025.
hope to hear fro you soon.
thanks.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by osegwu(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2006
Everything they do is film trick.
Can't do nothing right, even common KISSING.[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by jerrymania(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2006
[size=26pt]END OF THREAD!!!![/size]
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by elohorzino(f): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2006
hmm talking about best kissers is hard cos i havent kissed any of them yet and i wouldnt want 2 considering what i see.it is reallllllllllllllll clumsy and sickening.but then like someone said what do i know
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by jerrymania(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2006
@elohorzino
your name sounds bini-ish or edo-ish
we can be pals right? i just have a special feeling about u (i dont know why)
I'm jerry owner of richernigeria.com
So what about u? u pretty? lets get in touch reach me at j.asemota@gmail.com.

mailed u but it bounced back!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by hotangel2(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2006
I will give this one to Richard mofe damijo kissing Stella damasus.

Although they never do the "sloppy, swallowing each other's mouth thing", i think when they kiss on screen, it's not irritating neither is it rated "R". It's just a "PG13" Type of kiss that still passes a message accross.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by divinemmy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2006
hello naija4life,
I am da best kisser in Nairaland, want to try?

i think i'm interested if really you want to try! smiley here is me contact. 08051036025.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Radiant(f): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2006
osegwu:

Everything they do is film trick.
Can't do nothing right, even common KISSING.[/b][i][/i]

Kissing too is film trick? grin grin grin you guys are mean [b]lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Felicitations As AlexReports Son Named After Godwin Maduka Clocks 1 (Pictures) / Death Defying, Extreme Selfies, People Risking Their Lives In Photoshoots. / Bobrisky Poses Nude In A Jacuzzi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.