Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen (4639 Views)

Bride & Groom Exchange Wedding Outfit: Hit Or Miss?? / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / Picture Ofthe Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by berndodlion(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Just imagine this kind of suit(coat).
It looks like lab coat self.
The wife is even pregnant. Hmmm

Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by berndodlion(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lalasticlala, you got to see this
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Vendoor(f): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy marriage life... grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
I must marry grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
is he wearing Nike Air max
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thats cutehector and hateu2 tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:
is he wearing Nike Air max
thats swag na cheesy
na wa for you Oooooo cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na the happiness after the whole celebration matter..
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:
Thats cutehector and hateu2 tongue
tuffiiiiiaaaaaakwa
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
tuffiiiiiaaaaaakwa

hahaha cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

thats swag na cheesy
na wa for you Oooooo cheesy
I go give out my own tomorrow
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:
hahaha cheesy
I no want my daughters to get flat yarnsh abeg grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:
I go give out my own tomorrow
hahaha cheesy
why na shey na because this fine man wear the type of ur shoe ?? cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
I no want my daughters to get flat yarnsh abeg grin

you don see her yansh b4 wey you know say her yansh flat ?
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

you don see her yansh b4 wey you know say her yansh flat ?
dey dia na...

Person wey get tiny stomach plus waist. Body even straight sef like ruler cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

hahaha cheesy
why na shey na because this fine man wear the type of ur shoe ?? cheesy
he abused the sneakers
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
dey dia na...

Person wey get tiny stomach plus waist. Body even straight sef like ruler cheesy

guy na those kind girls their toto dey deep weller

if you like make u carry 10inch dick, the toto go just swallow ur dick finish she still dey ask you if the thing don enter cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:
he abused the sneakers

cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

guy na those kind girls their toto dey deep weller

if you like make u carry 10inch dick, the toto go just swallow ur dick finish she still dey ask you if the thing don enter cheesy
serious? shocked

Hateu2 I loove u. kiss
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

cheesy
MrObontami when last did you visit heaven (v.jay)?
I visited it last month
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

Mr Obontami when last did you visit heaven (v.jay)?

I visited it last month

i did that shiiit last week tuesday me and my cousin had three_some with a bittch cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by simplyhonest(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
comedy couple
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

i did that shiiit last week tuesday me and my cousin had three_some with a bittch cheesy
lol
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by berndodlion(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
benedictnsi and murphyibiam15, just help me classify this guy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

lol
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by daveP(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
bqlekan and Charijee I just saw......
lipsrsealed
( a hand from behind stops him from saying anything further. some mufflings and mumbling and incoherent words escape through palm spaces.) I know Lalasticlala Is the officiating Minister.
grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by barackodam: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Naughtynaughty is that you or hateu2?

grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by bqlekan(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2016
daveP:

lipsrsealed
( a hand from behind stops him from saying anything further. some mufflings and mumbling and incoherent words escape through palm spaces.) I know Lalasticlala Is the officiating Minister.
grin

spill it, what did you see grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by daveP(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2016
bqlekan:

spill it, what did you see grin
That wedding... two of....(palm covers mouth again. camera changes to outside the room. some jet li kick drumbeats are heard and constant "yaayi" (groans of pain), are heard repeatedly. out comes a huge fellow bandaged at full arms length. obviously his head is bandaged as well to just prove to the viewers that " he don chop am well" grin oh, some dots of blood to prove the brutality of the beatings is directly proportional to the sound of pain heard earlier)

ehen where was I, isn't that two of you?
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Thobiy(m): 1:07am On Jul 04, 2016
MrObontami:

Wetin b dat
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by charijee(f): 5:28am On Jul 04, 2016
daveP:

lipsrsealed
grin
Hehehe....what did you see o? grin...my hon chef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion / Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride / "How To Financially Survive On Campus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.