Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics (37137 Views)

Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) / Biafra Pre-wedding Photo You Will Cry PICS / Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by chie8: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
The story was shared by a Facebook user IG Wala.Read what he wrote below......

JUSTICE FOR POOR MAID: WE ARE CALLING FOR POLICE INVESTIGATION ON THIS MATTER!

This woman is allegedly shot by the man that she is working in his house as a maid. The man name Jamilu (with a traditional title as Barden Kano) is said to be from a royal family in Kano but lives in Barnawa Area of Kaduna.

In my attempt to know the story behind this photos. I spoke with a Lawyer/Activist in Kaduna who was following up this matter and this is what he said to me:
The man was taking an afternoon nap when his little daughter was crying. The cry woke him up and he asked after his wife and the wife was not in the house. He blamed the Nanny for leaving the daughter. So, he brought out two guns (long and short), aimed at the Nanny and fired her. As she managed to step out from the house but, she fell down as a result of amount of blood she was bleeding. The man came down to plead with her and decided to take her to the hospital. He then, quickly called one of the Community leader and told him what happened, the leader called the CP. Now, from all indications, the narrative is changing, the man is going round telling people that he was servicing his gun and the there was accidental discharge which shot at his maid. To cover up this issue, the Lawyer said Jamilu made offer to bribe his maid and the Community leader.
THE WOMAN IS LYING HELPLESS IN THE HOSPITAL IN KADUNA.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/housemaid-allegedly-shot-by-her-boss-in.html

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by teekay213(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
but she never die now.*modified*am sorry for misquoting me,i though she was dead already by say that.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by kiddoiLL(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
these northeners xev enh!! ha oga o!! Olorun oni je ari nkan buruku..Chineke meye ebere gi.. Lord have mercy & protect us all... (i aint igbo or yoruba pls, so i stand to be corrected if i typed d wrong word)

8 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by myfantasies(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
teekay213:
but she never die now.
So b'cos she never die make dem sweep d matter under the carpet abi angry angry

I dey suspect u cool cool

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oh My, how can humans be so wicked? When she's not an animal, he just shot her like that 'pooaaa'! He should also be shot for making the housemaid parents cry! Chikena!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by kiddoiLL(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
teekay213:
but she never die now.
na everytime u dey expect dead body?

13 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
teekay213:
but she never die now.
......... Attempted murder should carry the same judgement as murder, my personal believe!

22 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by kiddoiLL(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
Oh My, how can humans be so wicked? When she's not an animal, he just shot her like that 'pooaaa'! He should also be shot for making the housemaid parents cry! Chikena!!
"pooaaa!!" diz got me LMAO

6 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by EazyMoh(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
thank God for her life! That her boss would have continued fasting till September nonstop! Thats 90days in a row.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
kiddoiLL:
........ Lolzzz, that is the sound of some guns na! isn't it bro?!
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by kokoA(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm.. one bullet and she wound for cheek, bobi and hand.. I no gree. Tell us the real story behind d pix.

11 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
kiddoiLL:
...... lolzzz!!
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Immunity1(f): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Negroes are really wicked .

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by buhahaha: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
NORTH!!!!! very naughty
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Thobiy(m): 1:07am On Jul 04, 2016
teekay213:
but she never die now.
Till she die ba
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Thobiy(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Too bad
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by onoikenna: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2016
The man is wicked!
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by chie8: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2016
EazyMoh:
thank God for her life! That her boss would have continued fasting till September nonstop! Thats 90days in a row.
Exactly.The Prince must be arrested.I don't care if he is a Royalty

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by veekid(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Olohun shaanu o
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by abbaapple: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Hard to believe! shocked
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by enigma2007(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2016
kiddoiLL:
these northeners xev enh!! ha oga o!! Olorun oni je ari nkan buruku..Chineke meye ebere gi.. Lord have mercy & protect us all... (i aint igbo or yoruba pls, so i stand to be corrected if i typed d wrong word)

You are correct with the Yoruba part...
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Smithycool(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Ordinary Cry? Bullet Fly?? shocked

17 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by wayne4loan: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by nintal(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Am really angry at this inhuman act, for that I will keep my comment.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Pangea: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:
Hmm.. one bullet and she wound for cheek, bobi and hand.. I no gree. Tell us the real story behind d pix.

Must have been pellets from buckshots

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Ndi mmadu sef....

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by eyinjuege: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:

It's very possible if its pellets. Those local guns can do such.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by olufoluke: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmm! Things r happening o,thank God she is still alive.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Femich18(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Because your pikin cry u com carry gun shot the maid...This boss dey para o...This is the real Endtime boss

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Pyno30: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
First Question that should come to our mind" How did the fvcking man get access to Gun? Is either he's a retired robber or a boko Haram.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by manuel80(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
she's lucky to have survived
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by sophiecoleen(f): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:
I still dey wonder.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.