Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians (12693 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto / Sultan Reacts To Benue, Enugu Killings, Says Blaming Fulani Herdsmen ‘”absurd” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Histrings08(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2016
mamaafrik:
If this true that the whole sultan made this stayement then i'm dissappointed in the IQ of the sultan.are there not links and evidences??,he talked of fulani,and also of muslim being marginalised,when a southern christain sow a similar/exact seed too,he suld just shut up in his seat of silence,awon giegiegie,awon agba amonarun malo,awon agbaya oun agbaoshi......
guy man, u Don vex o
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Nasman:
Good from our leader Fulani/Hausa/Northerners/Nigerian Muslims. It baffles me to any attack is being tag as Fulani herdsmen. The media is to be blame for this stereotype. We didn't mention Igbo Drug traffickers, Or Edo Ashewo Business, or Yoruba Internet Fraud. In every tribe there is the good and bad people. And my Fulani tribe is not excluded.
So, who are those that attacked Agatu community?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
This man must sef
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by okolichibuzor(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2016
This man is an idiot of the highest order..... I mean De sultan of sokoto..

4 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Abbasyb(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm Nigerians let's Unite and say No to Criminals and Terrorist...God bless PMB and Nigerians
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Wolex143: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2016
Mumu king, brainless fellow.
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by apcisevil: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Nasman:
Good from our leader Fulani/Hausa/Northerners/Nigerian Muslims. It baffles me to any attack is being tag as Fulani herdsmen. The media is to be blame for this stereotype. We didn't mention Igbo Drug traffickers, Or Edo Ashewo Business, or Yoruba Internet Fraud. In every tribe there is the good and bad people. And my Fulani tribe is not excluded.
Evil parasites as usual always compare violent and illogical killing with normal societal vices....how can you evil people compare murderers killing other Nigerians with internet scam, ashewo, and drug trafficking, which some would assume to be illegal business? You people should stop fooling yourselves

6 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Rossididdy(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
I remember whn there where steady arm rubbery casses along enugu-udi old road n also along enugu-okigwe road by d cashew plantation areas, d victims usually complain to police dat d rubbers were fulanies d police disbelieved the reports not untill late police officer knwn as (IG) in enugu took his team to ngwo hills n cashew bush in okigwe n flushed d fulani rubbers out. Since den d roads hs bn free frm rubbries

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by joansteff(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Nasman:
Amongs all these crimes which is worse than the wantom and heartless mass taking of human lives by ur so called fulani herdsmen? Pls let us be dispassionate in our assesment of mindless acts done by our own and our so called OUR OWN

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by foladara777(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Mr. Sultan, what are u saying. Which one is Christian countries? So, itz every western country that is a Christian country?? Datz not true.. These countries allow and accept the practice of every religion and they are not constitutionally Christian states.. Buh Islamic countries are constitionally Islamic and Islamic law is d supreme law there

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Lekison(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2016
is this man ok? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by drss(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2016
a time will come where d sultan of sokoto will deny dat agatu massacre was not commited by fulani terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
I pity benue people. So this man is saying that those that kidnapped Olu falae are not fulani herdsmen? And those that attacked Nimbo community are not fulani herdsmen? Even after the arrest and recovery of videos?

Have always know northern Elites are the ones sponsoring these ethnic cleansing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Why do ND terrorists and Biafran terrorists carry AK47s too?
Have you heard them attack and kill people like fulani herdsmen? I know sultan is your second god after prophet Muhammed.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by drss(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
eleojo23:
I wont be surprised if this guy secretly cheers these herdsmen on as the carry out these attacks.
never believe anything northern born to rule tell u. taqiyya (lying on pretence) is a very important part of their religion.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by HirstMOG(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
one by one they are unveiling the beast in them. it is a pity we are being ruled by a zombie president.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Larryton(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2016
I can't believe that some elders in this country could be dis so dumb so, does it mean that all the affected people professing that the deeds were being carried out by the herdsmen are all lying? U Northern elders still had the guts to shield these sets of evil doer, my question is, is this not the same way u shielded the same boko haram if today yesterday before it escalated to something beyond ur control? I think it's high time you leaders should start condemning what is wrong instead of justifying it to be good because the effect is always bad on the nation at large.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by wakamotion: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2016
These people are very stupid. Instead of seeking for solution, condemning the action and warning the perpetrators, they will come and warn the victims not to mention people causing pains. Very soon you will discover that you can gain nothing good out of evil. The hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Larryton(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2016
I can't believe that some elders in this country could be dis so dumb so, does it mean that all the affected people professing that the deeds were being carried out by the herdsmen are all lying? U Northern elders still had the guts to shield these sets of evil doer, my question is, is this not the same way u shielded the same boko haram if today yesterday before it escalated to something beyond ur control? I think it's high time you leaders should start condemning what is wrong instead of trying to make it justifiable
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by omojeesu(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Not surprising. Not unexpected.
God of justice will judge right.
Jesus is Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Pyno30: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2016
That Sultan is their sponsore and should be arrested.
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by neocortex: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

So you agree that fulani herdsmen are terrorist ?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by eyeview: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2016
This was how he and other northern leaders(including that idiot in aso rock) were defending boko haram when they were bombing churches and bus parks to the south,they claimed it wasn't boko haram, even the idiot in aso rock opened his mouth and stated that any attack on boko haram is an attack on the whole north. Such statements gave the bokoharam more strength and vigor to do more harm. You never saw them condemn their acts until God made them to start attacking mosques and islamic clerics too,that's when they started crying for help.
I believe that its hard for a northern muslim to reason objectively when their own tribe and religion is involved.
Useless leaders of a useless people

5 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Trunquejnr(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2016
The sultan must be high on cow dung or burukutu lmao northerners being marginalized in Nigeria okay

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by lagosrd: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Then we blame you for sending them abi. Not everyone is normadic like you people. We want to be like the western world in the fastest time and not living this normadic pastoral live.
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by mmsen: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2016
They shouldn't be wandering all over West Africa with their cattle in the first place.

Let them graze their cows in a settled, civilized manner.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by nortcentrallord(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

They carry it on their land not carrying it and killing people living happily in their homes. How many times has your stupid sa'ad come out to publicly condemn these bigots? Well, am not surprise because he is one himself. Niger delta elders have all come out to speak against terrorism but the north always support their hollow heads. UntiLl every zone begins to unleash mayhem on any fulani on sight maybe then they will taste a piece of their served meal.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by anonimi: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Fulanis are not criminals. God bless Buhari

Amen.
Indeed, god bless our ethnic bigot and dictator who said the herdsmen are from Libya. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773947_img20160529090234_jpegca51bdff8ad2dce07c0beef819ddf9d0

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by nortcentrallord(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2016
zeberebe:
even after their share from the national cake, they still steal with guns at night

Did they steal from you? If yes what are you doing in ND because it's clear you are not from that zone. Your tribal/religious fulani brothers are disturbing and killing people on their own lands in their homes and you are here spewing thrash. ND elders come out to speak against the ills of their people but your hollow headed northern elites always give your stupid soldiers a pat on the back and you shamelessly come here to defend them. Why not go and recruit to join the heardsmen since you believe in their cause. This is exactly what ilks like you and your leaders did with BH untiLl they turned around killing muslims and their northern brothers then you guys started crying foul. Rubish.
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Seriously this sultan is a zombie
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by nortcentrallord(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2016
emeka2847:
He is right. Let's face the fact and leave in peace.

Have you ever seen a headline line, "three Igbo robbers arrest" or "two Igbo drug pushers bursted"

Have you ever read or seen any headline "FG about to pass a bill to establish hard drugs warehouse for Igbo's in all states in Nigeria" just like grazing reserve bill they are scheming for?
Re: Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians by Photizos: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2016
madapcmod:
Satan of sakwoto has gone mad. This is d same way they kept denying boko haram are not Muslims when they were bombing churches till boko started killing them too.

Yeye towel head cow
he has realy goe gaga in his head,all problems in nigeria is result of children of ishmel the muslems the children of the slave woman to stay together with the children of the free woman, one single mistake of abraham,satan or devil of sokoto should go and seat in the toilet and the sheet of a mad woman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s No Ban On Food Importation, FG Replies Financial Times / Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.