Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! (1968 Views)

Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out / Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nkem4040: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2016
To Yoruba pretending to be Ikwerre saying Ikwerre is not Igbo. Ikwerre is Igbo. I understand Ikwerre Igbo clearer than Ebonyi Igbo. Yoruba...I say... LEAVE US ALONE YORUBA! Ekwesu Yoruba...I say Leave us alone for God and Heaven sake!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Don't mind them. Causing division between SS and SE since immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
This one is fresh monday madness o. Please, tie this one up before he enter market. Mama Nkem4040, come carry your pikin abeg

19 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by goldust777: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:
To Yoruba pretending to be Ikwerre saying Ikwerre is not Igbo. Ikwerre is Igbo. I understand Ikwerre Igbo clearer than Ebonyi Igbo. Yoruba...I say... LEAVE US ALONE YORUBA! Ekwesu Yoruba...I say Leave us alone for God and Heaven sake!

See satan looking for ekwesu grin wat an irony grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by AbbieGee1(f): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2016
So in ur dark empty mind,you're happy with this nansense undecided

#attentionSeeker rii,u got mine.

#abbieWasHere cool

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by yvonne111(f): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by yvonne111(f): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2016
The pankere wey una chop yesterday never do una cheesy grin

Otondo. monday morning, na Yoruba matter you carry for head

Well.. Ambode has even banned road hawking anyway so I guess there's
no work today grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nkem4040: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2016
goldust777:

See satan looking for ekwesu grin wat an irony grin

A pastor was leading a prayer session at my church yesterday and kept saying: Holy ghost fire strike him, holy ghost fire consume him, holy ghost fire destroy him. And the congregation kept asking who is this "him", he shouted yoruba in anger. We were shocked and we said amen.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

A pastor was leading a prayer session at my church yesterday and kept saying: Holy ghost fire strike him, holy ghost fire consume him, holy ghost fire destroy him. And the congregation kept asking who is this "him", he shouted yoruba. We were shocked and we said amen.

Oomo! you funny ddie ! Oya pa tewo fun ra e cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2016
On a monday morning at exactly 7:14am,this was your inspiration?

It is well with Nigerian youths

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by kettle84(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=bulletproofmonk post=47186077]On a monday morning at exactly 7:14am,this was your inspiration?

It is well with Nigerian youths [/quot

1 Like

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by goldust777: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

A pastor was leading a prayer session at my church yesterday and kept saying: Holy ghost fire strike him, holy ghost fire consume him, holy ghost fire destroy him. And the congregation kept asking who is this "him", he shouted yoruba in anger. We were shocked and we said amen.

You were probably high on weed influenced by ekwesu so that you can see ekwesu himself clearly grin

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Pedrop: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Ala adighi nma,bu uru ndi Nze.

This popular saying above is a typical lifestyle of yorubas.

I keep asking, are yorubas in position to fight and voice out for NigerDelta tribes that are not Igbo ?

Why not deal with the fact alone that Igbos do not want to associate with yorubas in a nation and stop trying to maintain status quo of a failed nation.

Yorubas allow tribes in NigerDelta determine who they are and where they wanna belong to.

Nobody made yorubas fulani and NigerDelta spokesperson.

It is shameful yorubas will fight for fulani evils they take part in, voice out for tribes in NigerDelta which they in NigerDelta even hate them so much, yet, they better receive the hatreds than part ways with Igbos.

U see them shouting yorubas are sophisticated, intelligent, not landlocked, has all it will take to build a nation but tell them to have their nation, they will begin to shout ahhh up and down.

Nigeria is messed uo today because she has not felt a touch of Igbo leader but yoruba and Hausas won't accept this. They rather keep suffering than allow Igbo do Nigeria well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nkem4040: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Pedrop:

I keep asking, are yorubas in position to fight and voice out for NigerDelta tribes that are not Igbo ?

Why not deal with the fact alone that Igbos do not want to associate with yorubas in a nation and stop trying to maintain status quo of a failed nation.

Yorubas allow tribes in NigerDelta determine who they are and where they wanna belong to.

It is shameful yorubas will fight for fulani evils they take part in, voice out for tribes in NigerDelta which they in NigerDelta even hate them so much, yet, they better receive the hatreds than part ways with Igbos.

U see them shouting yorubas are sophisticated, intelligent, not landlocked, has all it will take to build a nation but tell them to have their nation, they will begin to shout ahhh up and down.

Nigeria is messed uo today because she has not felt a touch of Igbo leader but yoruba and Hausas won't accept this. They rather keep suffering than allow Igbo do Nigeria well

You said it all my brother. They are the main problem of Nigeria...causing chaos and confusion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by NAVYdogg: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

Onitsha Monday expired weed @ its best..

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by IkpuMmadu: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
As of Those peeps ...I have given up on them ...most of them have funny ways of reasoning
Just few are...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by waledeji(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

You said it all my brother. They are the main problem of Nigeria...causing chaos and confusion!
The ranting of a 3rd class citizen grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nkem4040: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
waledeji:

Those children look like typical yoruba children to me...unkempt and malnourished. The last one from the North...I swear that one look very yoruba to me especially with the white necklace...only yoruba wears their children white necklace. See him face like Fayose face. lol!

Eastern children usually look fresh and well fed with either ofe nsala, ohra or edi kiko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Stingman: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
waledeji:

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by goldust777: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
As of Those peeps ...I have given up on them ...most of them have funny ways of reasoning
Just few are...

Just few are... intelligent,enlightened or sane you mean grin
Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by KINGwax007(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2016
On Monday morning?
Who come do u ds way?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by IkpuMmadu: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2016
goldust777:

Just few are... intelligent,enlightened or sane you mean grin

Exactly.

When they make analysis....you will know
Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by StunningCEO: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

I hereby nominate your post for the award ....most stupid thread of the year... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Nkem4040: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

I hereby nominate your post for the award ....most stupid thread of the year... cheesy

Not surprised...Iblis
Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by dreamwords: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Dey will not hear grin
Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by waledeji(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

Those children look like typical yoruba children to me...unkempt and malnourished. The last one from the North...I swear that one look very yoruba to me especially with the white necklace...only yoruba wears their children white necklace. See him face like Fayose face. lol!

Eastern children usually look fresh and well fed with either ofe nsala, ohra or edi kiko.
E pain am .3rd class citizen cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by mrvitalis(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Come to diobu and tell an ikwerre man he is igbo...

Infact let this referendum come fast so the eyes of the igbos will open
They one they did to us in the war is small compared to the one coming

She wike used biafrans to enter sit.. . When he did enter what did he say about Biafra

I have lived in Rivers State all my life expect my five years in school in nsukka. .. And I can tell u.. This people prefer Yorubas to igbos... I can bet my life on that one

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by P4paulaa(f): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Shut up u are a lair, v also lived all ma life In Ph n in diobu precisely Evn 60% of d compounds ther are owned by igbos,saying they prefer yoruba to igbos mean say ur head no correct. Wat do they v in common with Yorubas that they will prefer them to igbos
mrvitalis:
Come to diobu and tell an ikwerre man he is igbo...

Infact let this referendum come fast so the eyes of the igbos will open
They one they did to us in the war is small compared to the one coming

She wike used biafrans to enter sit.. . When he did enter what did he say about Biafra

I have lived in Rivers State all my life expect my five years in school in nsukka. .. And I can tell u.. This people prefer Yorubas to igbos... I can bet my life on that one

1 Like

Re: Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! by Perfecttouch(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Pedrop:

your brain needs adraulic oil to function. Jonathan,David mark and the lots,I guess they are either Yoruba or Hausa. This thread reeks of your folly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief Biography Of Adama Barrow Of The Gambia / Oshiomhole Accused Of Looting Over N50billion From Edo State / Is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Really Capable of Leading Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.