Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? (9994 Views)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Ranchhoddas: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Many strange and unexplained things happen and are always happening. If you want to attribute them to your various gods, knock yourself out. Atheists are simply not convinced that it is the case. When you understand that atheism is simply absence of belief and that atheists do not owe you any explanation for the 'supernatural' occurences in your life, you'll stop opening foolish threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

We have billions of people on earth. Everyday each person does something improbable. What is the probability that a mosquito will bite me on a specific pin point part of my body? It is irrelevant but you can choose to attach relevance to it.
Being saved from being crushed on an highway is not as strange as you think. It is just one of those things that happens to people everyday. You can choose to make it seem special because you live in constant fear. I have lost count of how many time I am told to pray against things that never happened even tho I did not pray. And there are millions of people that have died in accidents even after praying for God's protection.
Good and evil happen everyday to everyone.

There it goes again. "There are millions of people"
Its over.
The only thing I will say is that you should conduct research before trying to state facts or statistics or better still please speak for only yourself and your experience.
I am happy you were even sincere enough to admit "even tho i didnt pray". But u have no idea if someone else did over same issue.

So making assumption that i didnt pray and nothing happened doesnt mean nobody prayed.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

So to you the universe is disordered and probablistic and this makes its occurrence random right?

Then kindly answer these questions to further buttress your random theory

Question: if I put 10000 Atheists in a room andi ask them to tell me the Origin of the wind and where its going to..would they be able to?

Question: Do you know where you are going when you die?

Question: How did the planets form when the Big Bang explosion all of a sudden happened? After all, you don’t see round objects form when something blows up.

Question : if evolution is real, how can it explain gravity, angular momentum, human emotions, and why we worship God?

Question:Why do we not see half trees and half carrots, fronkeys, and crocoducks if evolution is real?

Question:Why do we not see black people come from white people?

Let me even cut it short.

What explains the fine tuning of the universe?
Why is the universe rational?
Where did the genetic code come from?
How is independent thought possible in a world ruled by chance and necessity?
How do we account for self-awareness?
How is free will possible in a material universe?

I decided to meet you on your own turf since you are n Atheist to ask you these questions based on your belief.

Make me an Atheist believer by answering just one of those questions.

Lol, most of your questions are disconnected and many of them are just ignorant.

Please ask an intelligent question, one at a time, then i wud answer you to the best of my knowledge, but dis is not intelligent at all.

Like asking if evolution is real, hw does it explain gravity? Seriously dude?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by HardMirror(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

There it goes again. "There are millions of people"
Its over.
The only thing I will say is that you should conduct research before trying to state facts or statistics or better still please speak for only yourself and your experience.
I am happy you were even sincere enough to admit "even tho i didnt pray". But u have no idea if someone else did over same issue.

So making assumption that i didnt pray and nothing happened doesnt mean nobody prayed.
What of the millions or billions or maybe trillions of prayers unanswered?
I have seen a guy desperately praying and asking people to pray that he should not die here on nairaland and yet he died. (Some People would know the case I speak of). Same with several people who travel by road and end up dead in accidents despite praying. So because one person was fasting and his son escaped death we should take it as God?
Don't such happen to people of other religions too? Don't such happen to atheists too?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Lol, most of your questions are disconnected and many of them are just ignorant.

Please ask an intelligent question, one at a time, then i wud answer you to the best of my knowledge, but dis is not intelligent at all.

Ok since they are ignorant questions kindly help my ignorance by answering the questions. Or do you need more time to carry out a research?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

You know that if u attempt to respond to the gravity question by talking about the magnetic pull from other planets and then the earths magnetic core u would stand the chance of being asked how the earth so conveniently thought it right and proper to have a magnetic core same way other planets have... Did all these planets hold a meeting where they all decided to give themselves magnetic cores in order to avoid bumping into each other so as to intelligently avoid another big bang occurrence.

Since evolution is a continuous process these planets should not be able to avoid running into each other. Rather they should continue with the big bang experience right?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

I have seen a guy desperately praying and asking people to pray that he should not die here on nairaland and yet he died. (Some People would know the case I speak of). Same with several people who travel by road and end up dead in accidents despite praying. So because one person was fasting and his son escaped death we should take it as God?
Don't such happen to people of other religions too? Don't such happen to atheists too?

The type of fallacy you are committing goes thus:

People walk around with long hair, therefore barbers dont exist
Because if barbers exist, people would not be walking around with long hair.

So people died, and therefore prayers are not answered, is not a valid conclusion. Moreover, death is only a transition.
And if i want to be sarcastic like you and some other aethists, I would ask for video evidence of the conclusion you are making above.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

I have seen a guy desperately praying and asking people to pray that he should not die here on nairaland and yet he died.
(Some People would know the case I speak of). Same with several people who travel by road and end up dead in accidents despite praying. So because one person was fasting and his son escaped death we should take it as God?

I KNOW A RELATIVE WHO CONTINUOUSLY PRAYED FOR A BOY CHILD, FOR YEARS. BUT SHE KEPT ON HAVING FEMALES. UP TO 7 FEMALES DESPITE ALL HER BURNING OF CANDLES AND TOURING ROUND PRAYER HOUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY. cheesy

SHE WAS THEN ADVICED TO TAKE "BABY BOY BIRTH MEDICINE " FOR SOMETIME... THEN SHE HAD TWO BOYS.

IT WASN'T FUNNY FOR ME SEEING HER GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR THE TWO SONS, INSTEAD OF THE DRUG'S MANUFACTURERS. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by HardMirror(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

The type of fallacy you are committing goes thus:

People walk around with long hair, therefore barbers dont exist
Because if barbers exist, people would not be walking around with long hair.

So people died, and therefore prayers are not answered, is not a valid conclusion. Moreover, death is only a transition.
And if i want to be sarcastic like you and some other aethists, I would ask for video evidence of the conclusion you are making above.
You serve a god of miracles.
He answers prayers.
He loves us more than any human can ever love us.
Then why is he not restoring the limbs of amputees?
Shikena.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by HardMirror(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I KNOW A RELATIVE WHO CONTINUOUSLY PRAYED FOR A BOY CHILD, FOR YEARS. BUT SHE KEPT ON HAVING FEMALES. UP TO 7 FEMALES DESPITE ALL HER BURNING OF CANDLES AND TOURING ROUND PRAYER HOUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY. cheesy

SHE WAS THEN ADVICED TO TAKE "BABY BOY BIRTH MEDICINE " FOR SOMETIME... THEN SHE HAD TWO BOYS.

IT WASN'T FUNNY FOR ME SEEING HER GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR THE TWO SONS, INSTEAD OF THE DRUG'S MANUFACTURERS. undecided

I tire o
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

We can all see the imaginations from the "ordinary" human heart.

Did he at anytime say he didnt thank the man who God used to save the child?

You have fabricated that and even passed judgement by calling "ungrateful".

THE USUAL CHRISTIAN MOVE, PRAISING GOD FOR DOING REALLY CHEAP THINGS EVEN ANIMALS CAN DO.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY GOD WILL USE A MAN TO HEAL AN AMPUTEE, OR SOMEONE WITH THEIR EYES PLUCKED OUT.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

You serve a god of miracles.
He answers prayers.
He loves us more than any human can ever love us.

Then why is he not restoring the limbs of amputees?

Shikena.

THAT ONE IS TOO DIFFICULT.

FOR YEARS RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WORLDWIDE (INCLUDING THE "OFFSPRING" OF SAINT PETER HIMSELF, THE POPE) PRAYED FOR THE RETURN OF OUR GIRLS.... THEY EVENTUALLY GOT BORED OF PRAYING AND TOOK TO THE STREETS WITH BARNERS. CUZ GOD SEEMED TO BE ON A TRIP, HE'S BEEN SUPERVISING PLUTO FOR THE PAST 2000 YEARS WHERE HE CREATED ANOTHER SET OF ADAM AND EVE.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE USUAL CHRISTIAN MOVE, PRAISING GOD FOR DOING REALLY CHEAP THINGS EVEN ANIMALS CAN DO.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY GOD WILL USE A MAN TO HEAL AN AMPUTEE, OR SOMEONE WITH THEIR EYES PLUCKED OUT.

So an animal could have saved the child? Maybe a pussy cat, I guess.
Wow, I never knew?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

So an animal could have saved the child? Maybe a pussy cat, I guess. Wow, I never knew?

ITS ALWAYS HAPPENING MAN, YOU DON'T REMEMBER TARZAN? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

You know that if u attempt to respond to the gravity question by talking about the magnetic pull from other planets and then the earths magnetic core u would stand the chance of being asked how the earth so conveniently thought it right and proper to have a magnetic core same way other planets have... Did all these planets hold a meeting where they all decided to give themselves magnetic cores in order to avoid bumping into each other so as to intelligently avoid another big bang occurrence.

Since evolution is a continuous process these planets should not be able to avoid running into each other. Rather they should continue with the big bang experience right?

*face palm*

Look i am not going to argue with you, because your mind is already made up, trying to answer wud be like punching a brick wall, na me go get hurt so no need.

I wud say one thing though, You agree with scientists on medicine, drugs, the internet, cars, airplanes, rockets, phones, cooking gas, gravity, electomagnetism, electricity e.t.c. The world is runned by the works of science but you think they are lying about evolution and the big bang?

All i can say is, What a pity...
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

*face palm*

Look i am not going to argue with you, because your mind is already made up, trying to answer wud be like punching a brick wall, na me go get hurt so no need.

I wud say one thing though, You agree with scientists on medicine, drugs, the internet, cars, airplanes, rockets, phones, cooking gas, gravity, electomagnetism, electricity e.t.c. The world is runned by the works of science but you think they are lying about evolution and the big bang?

All these things u mentioned above all were derived from something already existing. What was the big bang derived from?

Besides you didnt answer ny question about the big bang. Why are planets not furthering the cause of the big bang theory? You why its called a theory?

Simple Definition of theory. : an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events. : an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true.

Question: has the big bang theory been scientifically proven to be true? Likewise evolution.

They still remain theories!
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

*face palm*

My brother stop deceiving yourself.
Science and atheism doesnt mean the same thing.
Many inventors and scientists believed in God.
Nobody is condemning science. Its just a study of what God has done.
Some people may take it to the extreme, even Darwin believed in God, he started theory of evolution based on assumption.
Some other people took it to the extreme from there.

Evolution and big bang will forever remain theories.
Simple, because they contradict the very foundations of science. They contradict the laws of thermodynamics.
If not, they would have become laws or principles long ago.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Some people may take it to the extreme, even Darwin believed in God, he started theory of evolution based on assumption.

Simple, because they contradict the very foundations of science. They contradict the laws of thermodynamics.

They dont know what a theory is in Science. They dont know its ultimately something that isnt proven to be true same with their theoretical thinking.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

All these things u mentioned above all were derived from something already existing. What was the big bang derived from?

Besides you didnt answer ny question about the big bang. Why are planets not furthering the cause of the big bang theory? You why its called a theory?

Simple Definition of theory. : an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events. : an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true.

Question: has the big bang theory been scientifically proven to be true? Likewise evolution.

They still remain theories!

Your first definition of theory is exactly what scientists define as a theory, the second one is the normal everday usage of the word.

Yes a theory is an idea that explains Facts and events

1. The big bang theory explains the fact that the universe is expanding, it explains the fact of the CMB, it explains why the universe is so evenly distributed.

2. The theory of evolution by Natural selection explains the facts of mutation and heritage, it explains why organisms ar so good at wat dey do in their environment.

3. The theory of General relativity explains the fact of gravity

4. The germ theory explains the fact of how little tiny organisms cause us illnesses

5. The theory of special relativity explains the fact of the constant speed of light.

So you see, theories are not a guess, they are explanstions for well established facts, hypothesis is what you would regard as a guess.

Please learn more about science, you would need it alot in our present world.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Dude, i never said Science was atheism, i only said that if you accept all other theories in science, why reject the one that seems to conflict with what your bible says, is that dishonesty to you.

You idea of wat a theory is is extremely wrong.
No amount of proof can graduate a theory to a Law, a theory would remain a theory forever.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Your first definition of theory is exactly what scientists define as a theory, the second one is the normal everday usage of the word.

Yes a theory is an idea that explains Facts and events

1. The big bang theory explains the fact that the universe is expanding, it explains the fact of the CMB, it explains why the universe is so evenly distributed.

2. The theory of evolution by Natural selection explains the facts of mutation and heritage, it explains why organisms ar so good at wat dey do in their environment.

3. The theory of General relativity explains the fact of gravity

4. The germ theory explains the fact of how little tiny organisms cause us illnesses

5. The theory of special relativity explains the fact of the constant speed of light.

So you see, theories are not a guess, they are explanstions for well established facts, hypothesis is what you would regard as a guess.

Please learn more about science, you would need it alot in our present world.

Arent monkeys or gorillas supposed to be giving birrh to humans by now or at least a slightly higher level of apes assuming evolution is a fact and not a theory
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Dude, i never said Science was atheism, i only said that if you accept all other theories in science, why reject the one that seems to conflict with what your bible says, is that dishonesty to you.

You idea of wat a theory is is extremely wrong.
No amount of proof can graduate a theory to a Law, a theory would remain a theory forever.
L

What did i just hear?
Please take note, nothing in science started as law.
They start as theories even Isaac Newton started with theories.
After repeated succesful testings and verifications, they became laws or principles.
So, i dont understand your "no theory becomes law" thing.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Arent monkeys or gorillas supposed to be giving birrh to humans by now or at least a slightly higher level of apes assuming evolution is a fact and not a theory

You see what i mean...

Ignorance of the highest order...

Smh
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Seun(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2016
damogul:
Ok here we go... at about 9.30pm on the 1st of July 2016 while sitting at home and meditating on the events of the day (which is a common practice of mine) I heard a voice clearly tell me that I should embark on a 7 day fast. Now over time in my walk with God I have come to know when he speaks to me and so I knew He was the one.

I began this fast immediately without questioning the reason behind it. Now fast forward to yesterday afternoon after church my wife, my son and I all went home and I decided to take a short rest while my son was busy watching his cartoons.

My wife came into the bedroom briefly to let me know she wants to go down the road to buy some vegies and stew stuff and she left. Now this is where it gets interesting.

I live in Ajah and those who understand the ajah expressway and how dangerous it is would attest to what I am about to say. The distance from my house to the express is about 300 to 400 meters and my family especially my son is well know on our stretch of road and has never been seen alone as either my wife or myself are always with him.

My wife left but did not shut the front door properly. My son who is just 3yrs old got up opened the front door and opened my pedestrian gate which my wife did not lock when going out so she could easily come back in without knocking to wake me up and walked out.

I woke up suddenly barely 2 mins after my son walked out and note I said barey 2 mins because I estimated how long it took him to get to where he did and myself to also get to where he got to after searching the house and compound for him.

He walked from my house passed where my wife was busy making purchases and straight into the middle of the lekki ajah expressway. Now this is my problem... nobody seemed to notice him when he was walking towards the express even those who knew him and it was the shouts of a keke driver thag got peoples attention and he (the keke man) jumped intl the road and began flagging fast approaching vehicles down before snatching him from the middle of the road. It was at that point of snatching him from the road that I got there due to the screeching of tires and shouts I heard.

My son broke down in tears due to the shock of the moment and myself and my wife of course got scolded by several people.

Question: why was it that it was after I was asked to fast and I obeyed that this calamity was averted?

Who asked me to fast? Was it my mind or based on sixth sense?

Note: we are not normally careless people my wife and I but the events of yesterday seemed like a well scripted occurrence....too well scripted from my little nap session to my wife going out to buy stuff which she normally does on our way back from church but didn't do this time even with money on her to the front door left slightly open to the pedestrian gate being open to the fact that nobody saw my 3 yr old son walking alone even when they knew him so well?

Please I need an explanation. Is there a link between my fast and the aversion of this disaster?
Is there a scientific explanation to it? Was it nature playing a cruel joke?

Answers pls.

Also note that in my life I have experienced quite a number of Strong spiritual occurrences so you need to offer me an explanation that is irrefutable so I can believe that things just happen for no reason.
So God knew that you had not taught your son that roads are dangerous and not to be played on. He knew your wife was going to forget to lock your front door and your gate, allowing your son to get to the highway. He knew that people in your area would be so busy that they would not notice a small child walking towards the expressway until he was in the middle of the road. And God's solution was not to instruct you to teach your son not to play on the road, nor to instruct you and your your wife to always lock the door when you go out or install a jam lock, but to instruct you to starve yourself. And, if you obeyed, to wake you up. To wake you up, not in time to stop your child from getting on the highway, but to watch helplessly as your child is rescued by an okada man who would have rescued him anyway even if you had not been woken up.

Really? angry

Here's my explanation. You bleeped up. Your wife bleeped up. Luckily for you, an okada man saved your son's life. Praise be to the okada man. You probably think God allowed this to happen for His glory, but I don't see how a near-tragedy caused by your carelessness glorifies God. Do you realize that if you weren't starving, you might not have been sleeping in the afternoon? You might have been playing with your son.

13 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

http://lifehacker.com/the-difference-between-a-fact-hypothesis-theory-and-1732904200

My God.
Are u trying to show the difference between laws and theories (which of course are not thesame, I never said so anyway)
Or u should be trying to find out how theories became laws and conclusions?

Simple explanation, a law is formed after a theorem or statement is confirmed.
E.g. Newton made theories, people laughed at him, others liked it.. People tested it, confirmed it and it became laws.
Period.

Nobody said there is no difference between law and theorem.
Thats not what you should have searched for.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

You see what i mean...

Ignorance of the highest order...

Smh

Since you are the enlightened one kindly explain this:

According to evolutionary theory, any fruit that developed the ability to clearly indicate the ripeness of fruit (i.e., green – too early; yellow - just right; black – too late) had an advantage reproducing over those that did not, and in time would out-reproduce other members of its own species right?

Who gave these fruits the ability to think for themselves and come ul with such an intelligent way of reproducing faster than others? Do these fruits have a consciousness, do they have the ability to think and make decisions for themselves?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by efismikoko(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

I asked for an explanation and you are here giving me a comparative lecture. Do you have an explanation to my particular situation period!

Simple bro no explanation because these things happen to everyone and I mean EVERYONE bro

And I laugh when you said atheist don't have one answer to questions please bro atheism is not a religion, religious guys have one answer to things because u have a guideline (bible,quran) etc you get it
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Seun:

So God knew that you had not taught your son that roads are dangerous and not to be played on. He knew your wife was going to forget to lock your front door and your gate, allowing your son to get to the highway. He knew that people in your area would be so busy that they would not notice a small child walking towards the expressway until he was in the middle of the road. And God's solution was not to instruct you to teach your son not to play on the road, nor to instruct you and your your wife to always lock the door when you go out or install a jam lock, but to instruct you to starve yourself. And, if you obeyed, to wake you up. To wake you up, not in time to stop your child from getting on the highway, but to watch helplessly as your child is rescued by an okada man who would have rescued him anyway even if you had not been woken up.

Really? angry

Here's my explanation. You bleeped up. Your wife bleeped up. Luckily for you, an okada man saved your son's life. Praise be to the okada man. You probably think God allowed this to happen for His glory, but I don't see how a near-tragedy caused by your carelessness glorifies God. Do you realize that if you weren't starving, you might not have been sleeping in the afternoon? You might have been playing with your son.

Like I said to someone else I will say to you. My fast was not food related so starving as you put it was not the reason behind my rest. My fast was business related. The decision to rest was because it was a lazy sunday and it was solely my decision. This alone pokes a hole in your assumption.

However, you need to realise that boys will always be boys and my kid has always been very adventurous so always wants to discover for himself so all I do is guide. Why would I teach my 2 and half year old son not to play on the road when ordinarily I am not even allowed to let him go to any road alone? At that age he does not even step out of my gate alone or without someone keeping an eye on him. So where is your argument coming from.

Seun I would gladly be inviting you to a thread where real life testimonies of Gods existence and power will be presented in detail. Not scientifically but with real peoples experiences and I beg you to come in and try to explain it away.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Seun(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
damogul:
SECOND SCENARIO: this is also a true occurrence;

I lost my father on the 4th of June this year and have been grieving. In my family we were 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I have lost my mom, a sister and a brother all under mysterious circumstances before my dad left on the 4th.

It has been common knowledge to everyone in my family both nuclear and extended that a certain uncle of ours has been behind a lot of the problems we had.

This is a man who once hired assassins to kill my dad but the assassins exposed it to my dad rather than kill him. This is a man that during my moms burial was laughing and enjoying himself while making a video of her corpse. Note my mom told us she wrestled with someone dressed in all black in her dreams 2 weeks before she died because she took ill immediately after the incident and never recovered

12 days after my father died I had a revelation. I was with my remaining brothers and sisters and that my fathers brother whom we all knew ws fetish and in that revelation he was trying to kill us...especially me perhaps because I am the first son.

I managed to escape and raised an alarm. He was caught and dragged into a room where I was also sheltered. I saw a gun on the floor , picked it up and shot him in the stomach then my wife woke me up as I was expressing myself in reality even though I was dreaming.

I told her what happened. The next day a meeting was to be held in his house on how to go about the burial of my dad and at exactly 3pm in the presence of everyone at the meeting he suddenly started complaining of not feeling too good and needs air and his son began to fan him but his situation got worse and they had to rush him to the hospital...he died on the way...

Question: how was it that I had a spiritual encounter with him in a dream the day before where I shot him to kill him and he died the next day without being ill?

Is there a correlation or just mere coincidence?
God watched as this magic man magically killed your mum, and allowed it. God watched as he magically killed your sister and brother, and didn't stop it. God watched as he magically killed your dad, and said, no problem. God allowed the devil's magic to kill four people in your family despite the protection of the blood of Jesus, and the fervent prayers of his children in the name of Jesus at which every knee shall bow. The blood of the Lamb and the name of Jesus did not protect them despite what we've seen in Mike Bamiloye's videos. God had a better plan.

Instead of protecting his four children, God would let them die and grant the first born of the remaining orphans a hallucination/nightmare in which he would murder the magic man in spite of the biblical injunction "thou shalt not kill". Then God would carry out the murder for him.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seun:
God watched as this magic man magically killed your mum, and allowed it. God watched as he magically killed your sister and brother, and didn't stop it. God watched as he magically killed your dad, and said, no problem. God allowed the devil's magic to kill four people in your family despite the protection of the blood of Jesus, and the fervent prayers of his children in the name of Jesus at which every knee shall bow. The blood of the Lamb and the name of Jesus did not protect them despite what we've seen in Mike Bamiloye's videos. God had a better plan.

Instead of protecting his four children, God would let them die and grant the first born of the remaining orphans a hallucination/nightmare in which he would murder the magic man in spite of the biblical injunction "thou shalt not kill". Then God would carry out the murder for him.

You as a person, can only make the above submission or conclusions if u know the mind of God.
But I don think you do.
Moreover, u r assuming so many things all at the same time.
U are assuming that God thinks with your kind of brain and thats wrong.
Moreso, u r even introducing facts the writer of the question didnt put into the question. U never knew the time, he started hearing God's voice in his life.
Moreover, a person can hear and still disobey. (Just saying)
Still wont change the fact an explanation is still needed outside the supernatural for the events.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seun:

Your failure to first of all grasp a basic understanding of scripture before making responses is your own folly.

You call it magic yes? I will leave it with u as that. Note that when it comes to humans God deals with us based on the laws he has already set in motion.

The Bible says that when the hedge is broken the serpent will bite. The hedge is Gods protection while the serpent is regarded as the Devil. What can break the hedge is Sin. Those who died in my family had one thing in common and that was being prone to sin.... I became born again and declared that the error stops with me! And so it was. Instead of Calamities befalling us it shifted to him. His first Son got up and left home one day and had never bee heard of since......His second son got deported from germany for no sensible reason.......one of his daughters till date whenever someone comes for her hand in marriage, at the 11th hour theg would back away just like that. These were things happening to my family but the tide has turned.

You need to know that the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God. The words of God are pure words so anyone who lives his life based on those words is regarded by God as pure or as righteous as we know it. Now the word is Jesus Christ. He was made flesh so that we can also translate the written word to become the living word and live out lives based on that truth.

All the years I knew my uncle I never wishdd him evil or prayed for him to die but in that dream all I knew was that I shot him in the stomach and the next day he died in reality.

There is called a reprobate mind and if God believes you have become reprobate and wishes to stop your existence then he unilaterally took that decision by Himself as none of us can influence it.

Bu the way you have offered no explanation as all you tried to do was disprove as always. Is there anything you can actually explain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.