Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help! I Need To Start This Or I Wont Be Happy. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I Need To Start This Or I Wont Be Happy. (641 Views)

I wont / Start This Biz And Get Massive Daily Income / Is It Necessary To Complain To My Boss Or I Just Quit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Start This Or I Wont Be Happy. by ultimate77(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Hello guys. Call it an epistle or whatever you wish, don’t just mind my blunders. I just want to express myself and passion and desire.
This is actually my first time of needing something so serious.
I was in church yesterday when the pastor was preaching but my mind could not just concentrate to get the message. I was so troubled because of some experiences and things I saw while growing as a child.
I was born in Ngor-okpala in Imo state, moved to Bama in Borno state at 6 with my family. Dad was a Missionary. I resumed primary school there from primary 3 to ss 1. Relocated to Damaturu, Yobe state. In 2003, continued with my studies and rounded up ss3 in 2006. All this while I’ve involved myself in some NGO volunteer jobs for students, quiz competitions in and outside school, Hunger alleviation programs in rural areas and so on. But all that keeps me worried is the inability to capture the minds of this whole people, you try to get one, the other is falling off. Well, but most times with much work we capture most minds with our relieve materials. I worked with society for family health under the umbrella of make we talk. Particularly on the project Human reproductive health and Hiv/Aids. as a peer educator. This actually got me to some rural communities in Yobe state. Well, there were so many people to be reached but time wasn’t on our side. We had just one year to run. We actually achieved a lot during the time.
In 2007 I got admission to study economics in adamawa state university, mubi. Well, that gave me the opportunity to travel to most of the northern states as I actually wished to. In my first year, first semester break, I followed my uncle who is a company carpenter to Jigawa state, we worked for like a month and returned to School and subsequently visited him there that I had to take my way into going to know some parts of the state. Well, I can proudly get into this state’s market without getting lost. In general, I went to kano, Kaduna was just like a home. Sokoto, bauchi was frequent too, gombe was a home, Jos , benue, and kebbi. Katsina was where I couldn’t get to. Well, I stepd into all this places but wasn’t impressed with the level of poverty which I know is a general thing in the country. In 2011 I graduated, went to serve in kwara state. In Moro local government.
That was one year in my life I considered wasted because it was not worth it, though it just got me out to see some other peoples way of life but was not fun at all. Concluded in 2013, I relocated to lagos state, lived for 9 months, dashed to Abuja 4 months and back to port Harcourt in 2014. While in PH, all the eastern states where like going to work and coming back.
Well, I am no still happy and fulfilled as I have not yet gotten my passion into play. My passion is actually to change lives especially the female child. My passion of impacting knowledge and leading people to the right part, helping people find out the real them, giving hope to ones who feels they have lost it and countless numbers of humanitarian services. Each time I lay down to ponder about the country’s state of economy; I get much troubled hoping that things are going to come to stability in no distant time. Though as an economist I know naturally with Nigeria runs its affairs, “Economic stability” will be a very hard thing to achieve. Well if it gets better than it is now and best than it used to be, fine, we take it as a better economic condition.
Now, this is what I want from fellow nairalanders. Having introduced my background and passion Please I need your help by advice on How to start an NGO which will cover and cater for the before mentioned issues. It has really been a burden that I can’t fight alone. Well, the bigger challenging issue is fund. As I write my total net worth in are my computer system and university certificate. Lol. Yea, and that’s just the gospel truth. Please gracious nairalanders I will appreciate if you guys can help me with your advices. Those with same vision based in portharcourt can still click with me. Together we can change the world. The world is waiting for us. Thank you and good morning to you all.
Re: Help! I Need To Start This Or I Wont Be Happy. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2016
So... In essence, what you're doing is sourcing for funds?
Re: Help! I Need To Start This Or I Wont Be Happy. by ultimate77(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
crownedrookie:
So... In essence, what you're doing is sourcing for funds?

No sir! not actualyy sourcing for fund. what i want primarily is how to start. like must i register a name as in coy name? who and who do i talk to in the state as to what i want to do, legally who do i contact and the rest of it. so that i can easily ARRY OUT ACTIVITIES AND ALSO SOURCE FOR FUND. thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Work Does The Operation Department In Petroleum Companies Do? / Can I Still Make It? / Afri. Ame. Ladies In Corporate Boardroom Games (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.