Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Add Me If U Pleased With My Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Add Me If U Pleased With My Post (795 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him / Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit / Womens Secrets : How To Pleased A Woman In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
i will like to meet a friendly, polite, humble n honest girl here, som1 whu is lively (not d boring type), energetic n intelligent. i will prefer if u av knowledge in entertainment, sports n politics. yes n u must be within ages 23 to 25. i want som1 whuz gona b willing to stick around for a long while n nt som1 dat needs a fix for her boredom. thank u, kindly add me up 56635FF9
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by BestySam(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
This your specifications can only be found in heaven.

Happy Search!
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm so damn allergic to politics cool
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm so damn allergic to politics cool
why are you allergic to politics you are missing big time.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why are you allergic to politics you are missing big time.

Not my thing. Politics is so mean and so dirty as it can be. I don't find it great to indulge myself on it.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not my thing. Politics is so mean and so dirty as it can be. I don't find it great to indulge myself on it.
it is nigeria politics that is dirty my dear if you look around other countries even liberia,kenya in africa women are taking high position and are involve in politics it sad our own is different.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
it is nigeria politics that is dirty my dear if you look around other countries even liberia,kenya in africa women are taking high position and are involve in politics it sad our own is different.

Politics in general is dirty boo wink I can discuss everything but if it comes to politics I'm zero. I can't even sit and listen...I'm good without it.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Politics in general is dirty boo wink I can discuss everything but if it comes to politics I'm zero. I can't even sit and listen...I'm good without it.
it is not a dirty game dear it is people involve that are messing it up look at britain now after brexit all there leaders are resigning because of the gloomy situation at hand.i will like to discuss more with an informed person like you if we can add eachother.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
it is not a dirty game dear it is people involve that are messing it up look at britain now after brexit all there leaders are resigning because of the gloomy situation at hand.i will like to discuss more with an informed person like you if we can add eachother.

Hahahahahah..no no to politics.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah..no no to politics.
ok we can do without politics then if you dont mind.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ok we can do without politics then if you dont mind.

grin ..
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin ..
what is that?
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
what is that?
why turn ma thread into a place for u to chat up a lady? if u nid som1 go create ur own thread n leave mine out of ur faild attempt to get her numba.
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettyboi1989:

why turn ma thread into a place for u to chat up a lady? if u nid som1 go create ur own thread n leave mine out of ur faild attempt to get her numba.
dont do like a fool .
Re: Add Me If U Pleased With My Post by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
dont do like a fool .
too bad u had to let my post get to u for u to go so low to start using condescending words as a means to express how u feel. wat a shame. i op u knw d babe u tryn to get her number will also be reading whateva happens here cos of the auto follow page. if i were u i'd keep a gud image bout masef.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Caught In Shagamu After Killing A Lady To Be Used For Sacrifice / Will You Slap Your Bae For 5million / What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.