Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth! (3670 Views)

Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush / Are Dark Gums Sings Of Infection And Bad Oral Hygiene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth! by MardiGras: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2009
Please Help me. I'm in a dilemma
I did not brush my teeth for close to 6-7 years (Throughout my secondary schooling)
Recently i decided to start brushing my teeth. I discovered my gum always bleeds. I took a look at my teeth in the mirror today and behold i saw my gums have crawled up half-way to the tip of my teeth. That is, the white of my teeth is half covered by my gum, like very soon it will cover it completely i dont know. Please advice me. I have never been to a dentist before. The prospect is alarming. Help me oooooo!
Re: Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth! by egbeson: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2009
teeth and gum deca is very comon in human life today if you don't brush your teet on daily bases in other to remove food paticles those paticles will caurse harm making you to have odor in your mouth, the gum loosing is quarlity ,the teeth loosing is strenth and parting the mouth from the gum and from the teeth . Brushing allways with the kind of past we have are allso dangerious to health. It is high time NAFDAC should start advertising as a agingle the way they gingle on cigaratte smoking major problem in the past is chloride little quantity in past is good becaurse it is a determinant to stengthen the teeth ,but the daily in take of chloride in brushing your teeth every day is harmful to healt it kills gradually bec'os of the chronic aluminium in it . THE SOLUTION to your poblems is to stop using our normal chemicalise past we know that is around us and start useing the non chemicalise one if your are interested you can contact this no on how to get one for use GSM 08023689809 THANKS AND STAY HEALTY tonero6@yahoo.com
Re: Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth! by mma007: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2018
It’s very excellent information and more real facts to provided that post.Thank you for sharing this information. stitch cutting scissors

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Garlic / Suffering From Attention Deficit. / Need To See A Dermatologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.