Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (33571 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by henryanna36: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka and his Oga at the top Fayose don't want to let President Buhari be.Yesterday Buhari met his classmate.Trust mathematician Lere Olayinka,he has derived a mathematical formular to show that Buhari lied.

See what he said above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinka-bursts.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by henryanna36: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
This guy no dey tire

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okayyy
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by MalcoImX: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
N1.2 billion + Magu

= Aisha must go to US
=Zenith begged me.
= Still no N1.2 billion

For you Lere: Only these and you've become an arithmetic teacher. You'll soon shame Einstein by the time they look at your yansh.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
See finishing. What do Zombies have to say on this? grin

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by TheFreeOne: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin

gringrin

gringringrin

Buhari deceiving himself and scamming nigerians since his first day in the military.

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Mologi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
HE MUST be GENIUS.....
Buhari weitin u buy from this people s igba now...

mo n wa iyawo oo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Mynd44: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Errr……does he know what "middle school" mean?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by dunkem21(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Click *Like if you agree with Lere..

Otherwise, Share*

The guy above me is pained cheesy

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by InfomejobsN: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
cheesy

They are now Gbagaun detector for their mind

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by tonio2wo: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Now I see why he did not write waec!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mynd44:
Errr……does he know what "middle school" mean?
APC mod, I greet you Sir. Please education Lere on what "Middle School" mean grin

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Baawaa(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fayose and his aide are so jobless that they don't have something tangible to do with their time than Buhari this Buhari that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Baawaa:
Fayose and his aide are so jobless that they don't have something tangible to do with their time than Buhari this Buhari that.
They are jobless but have a fatter account than you. Counter them rather than criticise

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Feranchek(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheFreeOne:
grin
gringrin
gringringrin
Buhari deceiving himself and scamming nigerians since his first day in the military.

Your moniker shows that you're free to display your foolishness.

SouthernBreeze:
They are jobless but have a fatter account than you. Counter them rather than criticise

Your moniker shows that Owu is REALLY blowing you cool AC from the south.

Alakori meji.

Middle school naim sombori papa no understand and some pained arses dey happy sey the mumu don talk something wey geh sense.

Iranu

17 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Typical of a zombie
Feranchek:

Your moniker shows that Owu is REALLY blowing your cool AC from the south. Alakori meji.

Middle school naim sombori papa no understand and some pained arses dey happy sey the mumu don talk something wey geh sense.

Iranu

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by KenOne: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
henryanna36:
Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka and his Oga at the top Fayose don't want to let President Buhari be.Yesterday Buhari met his classmate.Trust mathematician Lere Olayinka,he has derived a mathematical formular to show that Buhari lied.

See what he said above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinka-bursts.html
Lere Olayinka is the most dumb and illiterate spokesman or aid I have ever seen,before you come out in public to disgrace yourself and Fayose so that wailers and IPOB tout will hail you consult your dictionary if you don't know what middle school means. Ok Lere here is the meaning of Middle school (A middle school is a school for students older than elementary school but not yet in high school or secondary school as the case maybe) This Lere Olayinka of a guy likes goofing same wrong calculation he made about when PMB married Aisha and the wailers without cross checking started praising him and abusing PMB not knowing that Lere's elementary school is questionable for not getting simple arithmetics of subtract,multiply and addition of primary school. May my enemies keep making these kind of Lere's mistake in Jesus name.

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by ba7man(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ok....... so I can see a collection of people who do not know what middle school means. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by ba7man(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
See finishing. What do Zombies have to say on this? grin
This Guy I quoted doesn't know what middle school means. sad

12 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Before anyone shouts at this propaganda tweet, he should first inquire what middle school means..

I hate BUHARI to the marrow but, I hate him for all the right reasons and I won't allow anyone decieve me into judging him wrongly..I can do the judging myself..

Lere go and sit down!!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by TheFreeOne: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
[s]
Feranchek:

Your moniker shows that Owu is REALLY blowing you cool AC from the south.

Alakori meji.

Iranu
[/s]
APC and Buhari should stop insulting our sensibilities cos by the time this middle class story gets needed attention don't be surprised it turns out to be one Quranic under the tree school.

Nigerians knows his certificateless status so we don't need photo sessions from him to prove any point.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Baawaa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Fatter accounts with stolen money,2018 is very close that FATTER ACCOUNT will become SLIM ACCOUNT shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by MalcoImX: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who'd Leer call to garnish his lies here? It's perfectly alright for 10 years old child to be in Middle School.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Izonpikin: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin...i no even reason go there sef.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by idupaul: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
1953 doesn't mean the year you graduated it means the year the set was inaugurated.
Lere got this one wrong ..

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by ejilife: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Middle school indeed! When people get bursted they leave the details of the school and start ranting "top school"

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by shadelek(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
This administration is deaf and dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Pyno30: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Is possible they are Primary School Classmates.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by steppin: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Middle school is jss 1-3.
Fayose's aide goofed!
But it's still not possible for Buhari to have finished jss3 when he's 10, at that time.

22 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by HurtgenForest: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
We all know that Buhari never sat for WASC and does not have that certificate otherwise why is he avoiding Cambridge?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Ba3vv: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by benlay(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Readers, do you know the difference between Middle school and High school?
Middle is like JSS 1-3
High school is SS 1-3
So let's the Math teacher go sit down!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.