Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

CBN Sacks Skye Bank's Management. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Sacks Skye Bank's Management. (32418 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / Skye Bank Management Takedown By The CBN: The Inside Story - Naijapromoter.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: CBN Sacks Skye Bank's Management. by Gboliwe: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
]
AdaAnambra:
dont be bitter be better

Bitter about what?

Are you okay, like really okay?
Re: CBN Sacks Skye Bank's Management. by lalo128: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
joseph1832ng:
[b]Oh my! This inglorious fool who revel in plaguing the internet with his many faced disguises has surfaced again. Tell me, how many females have you duped today?

Wow! I'm not surprise you still bask yourself in this frivolous and nonsensical musing with yapping here and there, when your only relevance for living is making a big fool out of your useless and senseless existence.

Tell me, Mr. Asslicker? Whose ass did you lick and kiss today just to see if your punk and useless existence can get a lil stipend just to escape life harsh blows?

Dude, I believe you now see it fit to disturb cyber space with your foolish existence, just so you can please yourself with this larger than life believe that your reality isn't as bad as somali's who kill themselves over trivial things.

Look Mr. Asslicker, the next time you decide to throw shades, do so with your main moniker and face me like the peace of sh1t you are. And please know that its not my fault if your reality is plagued with so much woes that you can't even muster the courage to stop licking the rear end teenagers to the point they now use you as the mere toilet paper that you truly is!.[/b]

Sorry, Naptu2 for derailing your thread, sometimes its needed to put this useless teenagers in that useless sh1thole they crawled out from.
kai na person pikin u yab like dis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC / Trader Kills Customer During Pricing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.