Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering (18738 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering / Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by 247frolic(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Monday arraigned Mr. Jide Omokore, an ally of a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

The oil magnate was arraigned along with Andrew Yakubu, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.

They were arraigned by the EFCC before Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court, Abuja on four counts of Money Laundering.

Other defendants to the charge are: Victor Briggs, Abiye Membere, David Mbanefo, Atlantic Energy Brass Development Limited and Atlantic Energy Drilling Concepts Limited.

They pleaded not guilty.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-efcc-arraigns-diezanis-ally.html

1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by madridguy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
OJU OLE RE, OLE Eeeeee

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by HungerBAD: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thief.

Another bleaching criminal.

He reminds me of Jim Nwobodo.

15 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who the snap these people self? enough of the media trial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
see cigar lips grin
Amazing arraignment shocked

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
for once let me commend president Muhammadu Buhari on this if at all this man is not being witch hunted because of his closeness to Dieziani Alison- Madueke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Benjom(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good... but I wish this corruption saga be made secondary and how to improve the standard of living of the masses of this nation primary. Disappointingly, it's been the other way round; corruption all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Landloard01(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
That moment you discovered Looting is like a free Shop, people will be like....
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by InfomejobsN: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
wink

The battle is Real, its paid back time

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by AKMoney1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Enough of arraigns abeg, start sentencing them to death. angry

N1m per family can turn lives of many Nigerians around, yet our so called leaders steals in billions. Money they and their 2 generations can't finish. We are so used to hearing this amount that my 10yrs old nephew now thinks billions is a small money.

I weep for my country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by snadguy007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
We don tire for all dis arraignment matter jare..... Since last year wey dem don dey arraign dem, how many don go jail.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by truthspeaks: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fat nose like Boxer's shorts.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
This country na correct ZOO ..........Like if you agree Share if you dont!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by izzou(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na so

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Zico5(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
I even wonder if all these people could sleep with all the atrocity trailing them. If there is one thing I admire in Tinubu, it will surely be his wisdom in picking a good leader like Buhari. Things may still be difficult but surely we are making progress. Gradually we are moving toward the grand thieves in person of Diesani, Stella and Gej. There should be no sacred cow. These people must bleed cos they ruined this country.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by temptnow: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
I love the freedom fighter. naija Delta avengers

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Bern1992(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
He must vomit it
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by 2ndejoj(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
Fat nose like Boxer's shorts.
haba abi ur own boxer shorts looks like his nose
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by eleko1: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
See the Criminal FAce sad Dis one don Shack betA LEaf b4 dey carry LAnd for Court. Ogbologbo ole sad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by shamecurls(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=28pt]God bless President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/size]

18 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by princeakins(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Looters Association of Nigeria... grin

Motto: We serve to loot the country dry grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Starships4u(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
BREAKING NEWS... On issue of electricity Minister of Power - Babatunde Raji Fashola asked me to tell you that "all Power belongs to God". Gud morning pple of God

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by 2ndejoj(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Are you one of the Animals living in it?
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Amberon: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
oo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by yomz1e(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
se na cowshell dem go use improve standard of Living? Good house Na solid foundation sustain am! Good soup Na plenty money cook am! I think that has answered your question
Stop complaining and do your own bit to make Nigeria better. Pray for the do gooders and not complaining, who your complaining Epp? Moderator, pls can we have a comment dislike option... To many comments here are unfit to be on the screen

Benjom:
Good... but I wish this corruption saga be made secondary and how to improve the standard of living of the masses of this nation primary. Disappointingly, it's been the other way round; corruption all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by PigMeat: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Amaechi, tinubu, fashola, atiku, oshiomole et all nkor?

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by sukkot: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by jeje123(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Keneking:
see cigar lips grin
Amazing arraignment shocked
dis nah weed lips oooo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering by Onenka: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Someone should tell Buhari that kerosene is now N250 per litre.

Someone should tell Buhari that thousands have been sacked today

Someone should tell Buhari that small businesses are folding up and the bigger warns are wailing

Someone should tell Buhari that power supply is gone.

Spomeone should tell Buhari that.......

Enough of all these useless probes and fighting kwurapchan.

Nigerians need food on their table.

At this rate, Nigerians may all die be Buhari finishes his kwurapchan war.

I was told that mad men are now dieing of hunger because when they go to the refuse dumps to look for something to eat they find absolutely nothing.

Nigerians have to remain alive to benefit from the war on Kwurapchan.

Someone should tell this useless president..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Group Photo With African Leaders In China / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Leadership As Crisis Deepens / Nigerians Know That Politicians Are Thieves, Yet Still Vote For Them - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.