Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is Religion A Scam??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Religion A Scam??? (2796 Views)

What Is Religion Turning Us Into / Is Religion A Celestial Scam / Religion,a Tool Of Mind Control And Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
IS RELIGION A SCAM
decade ago during a morning devotion, my dad once ask a question he said “why are we Christians” I was silent for fifteen minute, and in my mind I said what a ridiculous question so I thought back then and I answered and said we are Christian because you are a Christian and I was born into a Christian home…..that was how we ended the conversation….

It is no doubt that the calamity that as fall upon man as a result of religion has reached an unprecedented level that can no longer be over emphasize….how can a discerning mind walk up one day and begin to kill his fellow man in the name of religion do you think god would say oh my son come here am so proud of you?

I ask is religion a scam?

Is religion a man made philosophy created to answer question about God?

Pastors of nowadays are no more preaching about heaven and hell but rather emphasizing on Malachi 3;8 how can a man rob God, for ye have rob me by not paying your tithe we are tired of hearing that tell us about the calamity that would befall mankind that is written in the books of revelation

Is religion a scam?

Missionary university are the most expensive in our country, how many parent can afford to sent their children to such universities, when covenant increase their fee to 3m Bowen too would increase their own too so that people would not think that their educational standard has fallen likewise all the other universities… may God forgive us…

Christians discriminate against denomination Baptist against Catholics, redeem against winners, cocin against ecwa… seventh Adventist against deeper life so much hatred that they would so say I cant marry a man or woman from that church yet we claimed we are all Christians, who are we deceiving?

You are watching a sermon on tv thinking it was a sermon from your denomination the moment you notice is not your denomination with immediate alacrity you change the channel, instead of criticizing the church why not listen to the sermon perhaps your life would be reform……….Muslims discriminate against each other the Sunnis saying they are better than the surfis and likewise the almadiya yet they all claimed the worship in the name of Allah…and you think Allah would be happy with you?

Is religion a scam?

Churches of nowadays are more interested in having the largest population instead of winning heart…pastors don’t longer want to be sent to the rural area to preach but rather in the city where a church member can buy them range rover sport….you walk the street and all you hear everyday Is preaching why not go and preach in does rural areas where they don’t even know Christ, where they don’t even know who is Allah…am not here to look down on a any church or religion am just stating the obvious, cause personally I have a zero tolerance for religion..am just one guy who is obsess with the mystery of life and the human psychology like the mystery behind the Bermuda..

Have you ever ask yourself why am a Muslim or why am I a Christian, and if you think your religion is the best that you so much hatred for the other religion what if you were born into the other religion? Why the hate in the name of religion…
Nigeria is the most religious country in the world or one of the most religious you see people rushing to church on Sundays and on Fridays rushing to the mosque yet we are one of the most fantastically corrupt country in the world despite our religious activities…if only we practice what we are thought in the mosque and churches Nigeria indeed would have been a fantastic country but all we do is pretend we are nothing but a wolf in a sheep’s clothing

When Jesus comes it would be like walking into a Baptist church and he would say which church is this and they would say this a BAPTIST church…..and he will then go to winners and say the same and they would say this is winners chapel, he walked to redeem, deeper life, roman catholic and they would all say the same thing and he would say WHERE THEN IS THE CHURCH OF GOD? For indeed there is no church of GOD who can truly emulate Christ or the prophet Mohammed

I don’t even know if what am saying makes sense or am just typing rubbish even though in every nonsense there is always a sense I just wanna make a common sense even though common sense is not common

Is religion truly a scam?

The 3 monsters in the world today are RELIGION, POLITICS AND POWER, in churches today politics is been played in politics today people criticize and vote you base on religion, you go to look for work it is either the deny you the job base on region or they offer you the job because of your religion…a pastor would live is church go to aso rock to meet the president for their own selfish reasons

May God forgive us all…I rest my case

But am asking again is RELIGION A SCAM??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
To you
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by buchi4action(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
To you
what is religion to you
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
buchi4action:
lipsrsealed
I knw wat ur thinking....

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
The three monsters today are atheism , atheism and atheism . Ask Hitler and his atheist friends . Religion is man made and can be used as a tool for evil - this does not preclude God's existence .

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
The three monsters today are atheism , atheism and atheism . Ask Hitler and his atheist friends . Religion is man made and can be used as a tool for evil - this does not preclude God's existence .
Very intelligent and on-point contribution to this topic.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
ofcos bro I so much believe in God's existence but the way pple R taken religion dis days is quite appalling...
meanwhile thanks for ur contribution
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
musKeeto:

yes bro it would be fun if u drop ur intelligent contribution as well
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
musKeeto:

yes bro it would be nice if u drop ur intelligent contribution as well
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
musKeeto:

grin grin grin

Muskeeto , perch on my thread bikonu let's discuss Mao 's morality
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
@op: Religion is a good scam. Victims of good scams rarely know they're being scammed. They'd defend it with every fibre of their being.

Religion promises a lot, demands a lot, tasks a lot. It's a sad love tale that promises great rewards after death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have a God that constantly morphs. It would be difficult to have any kind of worthwhile discussion on that thread. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

looks like u hav a thing for the atheists av bin noticing yu from afar
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
tens4real:
ofcos bro I so much believe in God's existence but the way pple R taken religion dis days is quite appalling...
meanwhile thanks for ur contribution

People are now ostensibly religious - this is a way of appearing good in the eyes of men while committing abominable acts behind closed doors . Our Lord God , creator of the universe , Jesus Christ condemned the Pharisees for obviously doing same .

Christianity is not a scam . We Nigerians are grateful to the missionaries for their munificence - they built schools , medical centers , provided free medical care etc from the little they have for the poor villages during the nascence of the Christian religion in some parts of Nigeria . They also put an end to barbaric acts which were done in some traditions .

Nowadays , false prophets have risen with their condemnable acts to besmirch Christianity . God through his prescience issued various caveats against these wolves in sheep clothing as seen clearly in the bible . These bad people induce doubts in the minds of innocent Christians . But thank God for bringing up The Lord's Chosen - a church to prepare his people for rapture .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
tens4real:
looks like u hav a thing for the atheists av bin noticing yu from afar

They are condescending and it's very annoying . My little show is to put them in their place wink
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
musKeeto:

You have a God that constantly morphs. It would be difficult to have any kind of worthwhile discussion on that thread. Sorry.

God is immutable , as in his quality . The atheist leaders and their myrmidons ended religious people 's lives because they felt they were doing the right time - atheists have been proven to have such mentality , to do things thought to be expedient under certain circumstances . This has led to moral decadence .
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

People are now ostensibly religious - this is a way of appearing good in the eyes of men while committing abominable acts behind closed doors . Our Lord God , creator of the universe , Jesus Christ condemned the Pharisees for obviously doing same .

Christianity is not a scam . We Nigerians are grateful to the missionaries for their munificence - they built schools , medical centers , provided free medical care etc from the little they have for the poor villages during the nascence of the Christian religion in some parts of Nigeria . They also put an end to barbaric acts which were done in some traditions .

Nowadays , false prophets have risen with their condemnable acts to besmirch Christianity . God through his prescience issued various caveats against these wolves in sheep clothing as seen clearly in the bible . These bad people induce doubts in the minds of innocent Christians . But thank God for bringing up The Lord's Chosen - a church to prepare his people for rapture .
I mean scam I the sense this day people use religion to perpetrate al dia evil act deceive people al in the name of religion
n am nt disputing the fact dat the advent of Christianity has done more good than harm...bt u know wen the purpose of a thing is not known the abuse is inevitable and that is wat is happening alot of people don't even knw wat religion is al abt n moreover Christianity is nt a religion bt a way of life which is emulating Christ bt is so unfortunate Dis days..
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They are condescending and it's very annoying . My little show is to put them in their place wink
nice one I pray the come to their senses before is too late...
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by felixomor: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Whether government, democracy, third world phenomenom, science, love, movies or whatever.

Is there really anything that cant be used as a scam in this life?

You know the answer.
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Upon All The Point The Op Made One Ed*ot Called King Ebuka Came To Add Fire To Fry Pan Proving That The Op Was Right After all

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Upon All The Point The Op Made One Ed*ot Called King Ebuka Came To Add Fire To Fry Pan Proving That The Op Was Right After all
hmmmm I don't even know what to say
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:
Whether government, democracy, third world phenomenom, science, love, movies or whatever.

Is there really anything that cant be used as a scam in this life?

You know the answer.
no I don't please tell me
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by felixomor: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
tens4real:
no I don't please tell me

The answer is anything can be used as scam.
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:

The answer is anything can be used as scam.
no doubt bt including the killings,the hatred in d name of religion al in d name of God....oga abeg tell me more
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by Ranchhoddas: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Hitler was never atheist.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by otemanuduno: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
tens4real:
IS RELIGION A SCAM
decade ago during a morning devotion, my dad once ask a question he said “why are we Christians” I was silent for fifteen minute, and in my mind I said what a ridiculous question so I thought back then and I answered and said we are Christian because you are a Christian and I was born into a Christian home…..that was how we ended the conversation….

It is no doubt that the calamity that as fall upon man as a result of religion has reached an unprecedented level that can no longer be over emphasize….how can a discerning mind walk up one day and begin to kill his fellow man in the name of religion do you think god would say oh my son come here am so proud of you?

Pastors of nowadays are no more preaching about heaven and hell but rather emphasizing on Malachi 3;8 how can a man rob God, for ye have rob me by not paying your tithe we are tired of hearing that tell us about the calamity that would befall mankind that is written in the books of revelation

Is religion a scam?

Missionary university are the most expensive in our country, how many parent can afford to sent their children to such universities, when covenant increase their fee to 3m Bowen too would increase their own too so that people would not think that their educational standard has fallen likewise all the other universities… may God forgive us…

Christians discriminate against denomination Baptist against Catholics, redeem against winners, cocin against ecwa… seventh Adventist against deeper life so much hatred that they would so say I cant marry a man or woman from that church yet we claimed we are all Christians, who are we deceiving?

You are watching a sermon on tv thinking it was a sermon from your denomination the moment you notice is not your denomination with immediate alacrity you change the channel, instead of criticizing the church why not listen to the sermon perhaps your life would be reform……….Muslims discriminate against each other the Sunnis saying they are better than the surfis and likewise the almadiya yet they all claimed the worship in the name of Allah…and you think Allah would be happy with you?

Is religion a scam?

Churches of nowadays are more interested in having the largest population instead of winning heart…pastors don’t longer want to be sent to the rural area to preach but rather in the city where a church member can buy them range rover sport….you walk the street and all you hear everyday Is preaching why not go and preach in does rural areas where they don’t even know Christ, where they don’t even know who is Allah…am not here to look down on a any church or religion am just stating the obvious, cause personally I have a zero tolerance for religion..am just one guy who is obsess with the mystery of life and the human psychology like the mystery behind the Bermuda..

Have you ever ask yourself why am a Muslim or why am I a Christian, and if you think your religion is the best that you so much hatred for the other religion what if you were born into the other religion? Why the hate in the name of religion…
Nigeria is the most religious country in the world or one of the most religious you see people rushing to church on Sundays and on Fridays rushing to the mosque yet we are one of the most fantastically corrupt country in the world despite our religious activities…if only we practice what we are thought in the mosque and churches Nigeria indeed would have been a fantastic country but all we do is pretend we are nothing but a wolf in a sheep’s clothing

When Jesus comes it would be like walking into a Baptist church and he would say which church is this and they would say this a BAPTIST church…..and he will then go to winners and say the same and they would say this is winners chapel, he walked to redeem, deeper life, roman catholic and they would all say the same thing and he would say WHERE THEN IS THE CHURCH OF GOD? For indeed there is no church of GOD who can truly emulate Christ or the prophet Mohammed

I don’t even know if what am saying makes sense or am just typing rubbish even though in every nonsense there is always a sense I just wanna make a common sense even though common sense is not common

The 3 monsters in the world today are RELIGION, POLITICS AND POWER, in churches today politics is been played in politics today people criticize and vote you base on religion, you go to look for work it is either the deny you the job base on region or they offer you the job because of your religion…a pastor would live is church go to aso rock to meet the president for their own selfish reasons

Religion is the biggest scam of all centuries and I, OTEM, have come to shed light to the origin of it and none of the gods(especially Jehovah(Satan)) can stop me. Check my signature and you shall see how religion began in the period of the neanderthals and hominids.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by otemanuduno: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
tens4real:
IS RELIGION A SCAM

Is religion a scam?

Is religion a scam?

Religion is the biggest scam of all centuries and I, OTEM, have come to shed light to the origin of it and none of the gods(especially Jehovah(Satan)) can stop me. Check my signature and you shall see how religion began in the period of the neanderthals and hominids.

See how Hitler the highly religious Christian killed millions of Jews in the Name of revenging the death of Jesus which is caused by the Jew and Kingebukasblog is somewhere telling a big lie.

I have come to reveal the father of Jehovah, and his name is... LORD(DOMINO REVERAD).
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hitler was never atheist.
You Should Have Not Answered Him Na Olodo Him Be
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by tens4real(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

hmmmm words!!!
Re: Is Religion A Scam??? by Scholar8200(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
If you ask, "Is religion a scam?" ( I speak for the faith of Christ that is called Christianity)

1. It will be a scam for those who resorted thereto hoping the God it sets forth will be an ATM to satisfy all your wants.

2. It should be a scam for those who had (1) in mind, saw that the Bible teaches contrary but still held to (1) due to covetousness!

3. It surely is a scam, for those who believed and esteemed the words of their leader more than the Word of God since the former agrees more with their emotions (hate, malice and anger{enemy die crew}) and covetousness (prosperity crew).

4. Some look at the leaders who emphasized (1) only, saw how they were fleecing the sheep and unwisely generalized that religion is a a scam!

But
It never was a scam,
1. To those, who sought for God realizing that in Him they have their being and the void that nought but He can satisfy was satisfied!

2. To those who desired to live as He wanted them to.

3. To those who realized that God was Lord to be submitted to and obeyed, not a familiar spirit to be ordered around!!!

NO man ever resorted to the God set forth by religion (using the Bible) in sincerity and came out to say, it was a scam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? / Dr. Albert Odulele, Senior Pastor Of Gloryhouse London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.